Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

deerling ginjika

Go down 
+4
alex
taehyung
o
Oliver
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:45 pm

hi i want to cosplay a deerling ginjika and i need tips on the design so give me tips on what i should change?
here is... da deerling...:
thank u. critique the drawing if you want but i put 0% effort into it so
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: Re: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:02 am

the outfit is really good and i think the hair should be blonde??? if it was pink it would clash too much w. the hood, imo.
Back to top Go down

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: Re: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:05 am

omg this is adorable, I love this omg.
I think the design is perfect. I think the hair should be brown. And maybe, idk, add a branch somewhere, maybe as a accessory in the hands?
You should draw the rest of its forms.

Last edited by Clockwork Invention on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: Re: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:10 am

Make the hair yellow, since the hoodie is pink (As hop said) It's really cute...
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: Re: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:56 am

wow this is cute!!!!!
i think the hair should be blonde and i would love to see your cosplay when it's done! :D
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: Re: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:19 am

@darkmanor: if i add a branch as an accessory, i'll likely be holding it! maybe one that looks like sawsbucks horns? haha,,, and brown to me seems a bit odd, as deerling doesn't have brown anywhere on his body ,,

alSO!! if i do blonde do you want it to be like yellow, or like a light blonde (like this: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/New-Fashion-short-cosplay-party-wig-many-colors-FREE-SHIPPING-WIG-CAP-Hot-Sale-/00/s/MzA3WDI0OA==/$(KGrHqJHJDkFBpinyI4vBQflVCEFEw~~60_12.JPG )
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: Re: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:48 pm

Yellow blonde hair would be good for the outfit.
Back to top Go down

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: Re: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Oliver wrote:
@darkmanor: if i add a branch as an accessory, i'll likely be holding it! maybe one that looks like sawsbucks horns? haha,,, and brown to me seems a bit odd, as deerling doesn't have brown anywhere on his body ,,

alSO!! if i do blonde do you want it to be like yellow, or like a light blonde (like this: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/New-Fashion-short-cosplay-party-wig-many-colors-FREE-SHIPPING-WIG-CAP-Hot-Sale-/00/s/MzA3WDI0OA==/$(KGrHqJHJDkFBpinyI4vBQflVCEFEw~~60_12.JPG )
I think yeah making it look like a sawsbuck form wouldn't male sense but I think it would be cute. And now I think you should just male the hair yellow or pink
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: Re: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:00 pm

mhm i think the twig might be a little odd waa
so you prefer bright yellow to just blonde, right??
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: Re: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:01 pm

hiw am I gonna make the design on the ends of the hoodie though
Back to top Go down

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: Re: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:02 pm

Oliver wrote:
mhm i think the twig might be a little odd waa
so you prefer bright yellow to just blonde, right??
Idk really, yeah maybe just bright yellow.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: Re: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:30 pm

It's so cute and I love the color! I would have added a little accessory like a flower or something.
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: Re: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:09 pm

Wait, doesn't the deerling have white-ish markings on it? The shirt under that cape could be that color. The rest is brilliant, and yeah, the hair should be yellow.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Oliver
Oliver

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: Re: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:15 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
Wait, doesn't the deerling have white-ish markings on it? The shirt under that cape could be that color. The rest is brilliant, and yeah, the hair should be yellow.
yeah!! that was the intention, but the colour ended up looking light pink here wah ;;
all right!! do you think that i should get a bright yellow wig or that light blonde would look ok?? the thing is i already have blonde wigs so that would help but idk!! sometimes bright yellow wigs annoy me like idk they feel very fake?? any tips on hair colour yellow vs blonde???
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: Re: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Oliver wrote:
Magdaleena wrote:
yeah!! that was the intention, but the colour ended up looking light pink here wah ;;
all right!! do you think that i should get a bright yellow wig or that light blonde would look ok?? the thing is i already have blonde wigs so that would help but idk!! sometimes bright yellow wigs annoy me like idk they feel very fake?? any tips on hair colour yellow vs blonde???
i think it wuold be really nice with a light blonde wig!!!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: Re: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Len wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Magdaleena wrote:
i think it wuold be really nice with a light blonde wig!!!
yeah light blonde is a good color! to me, yellow blonde is just,, eh,,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

deerling ginjika Empty
PostSubject: Re: deerling ginjika   deerling ginjika Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deerling ginjika
Page 1 of 1