Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Character (Sarah :])

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Character (Sarah :])   Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:54 am

This is just my character for sharp's story, I probably won't come in till the third book so it will be a while.... :]



The clothes and body were the easiest, the swords were hard they took friggin' forever! D:<

Rate 1-10. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballet4ever
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 101
Join date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Character (Sarah :])   Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:08 am

That's amazing! 10/10 It looks really cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrconnectingfriends.ning.com
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Character (Sarah :])   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Sarah.. I really don't want to use those kind of characters. I'd rather use clothes that are IN Fantage, and I'm not sure if you're yet in the story. With all the 'elements'...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Character (Sarah :])   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:40 pm

She worked hard on it, Sharp! D; It's pretty too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Character (Sarah :])   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:54 pm

pokeranger wrote:
She worked hard on it, Sharp! D; It's pretty too!

I know.... but, i didn't really approve of it yet. And, she's taking it like it's anime...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: Character (Sarah :])   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
She worked hard on it, Sharp! D; It's pretty too!

I know.... but, i didn't really approve of it yet. And, she's taking it like it's anime...
'

Yea I know. For the story the character would be in fantage. Thats just a edited pic. And how am I taking it like its anime? Your person controls all the elements, mine just controls water/ice. And I still don't see how its anime. Fighting with twin sabers is European.... I have a whole outfit picked out on fantage for non editing... -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Character (Sarah :])   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:32 pm

2008sarah wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
She worked hard on it, Sharp! D; It's pretty too!

I know.... but, i didn't really approve of it yet. And, she's taking it like it's anime...
'

Yea I know. For the story the character would be in fantage. Thats just a edited pic. And how am I taking it like its anime? Your person controls all the elements, mine just controls water/ice. And I still don't see how its anime. Fighting with twin sabers is European.... I have a whole outfit picked out on fantage for non editing... -_-

The elements and "water controling" and such is why I find it anime. Why I can't use created user fantagians? It might be hard to add them to any images for the story like being in the castle for example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: Character (Sarah :])   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Sharp your character controls water/earth/fire/wind. How is letting my character control water so bad? Its not like I want my character to beat you and be the hero, just somewhat of a bad tempered friend. And explain what you said after in better words, do you mean like if you got a pic and it'd be to hard to edit it? I can edit any fantage picture its like sumo easy, and I have the swords saved so all I would have to do is paste them into the pic if i was even holding them, which I don't mean too. The edited pic, is just for like the character page if you add me. Just a little showey offing, if you want me to like edit yours too I can easily...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Character (Sarah :])   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:41 pm

2008sarah wrote:
Sharp your character controls water/earth/fire/wind. How is letting my character control water so bad? Its not like I want my character to beat you and be the hero, just somewhat of a bad tempered friend. And explain what you said after in better words, do you mean like if you got a pic and it'd be to hard to edit it? I can edit any fantage picture its like sumo easy, and I have the swords saved so all I would have to do is paste them into the pic if i was even holding them, which I don't mean too. The edited pic, is just for like the character page if you add me. Just a little showey offing, if you want me to like edit yours too I can easily...?

That' a great offer, but the thing is, the way your character is dressed (no offense) and the way you kinda talk about attacks, and how it's editted, but I might as well use your character since she might come in handy or #2 and #3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: Character (Sarah :])   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:42 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
2008sarah wrote:
Sharp your character controls water/earth/fire/wind. How is letting my character control water so bad? Its not like I want my character to beat you and be the hero, just somewhat of a bad tempered friend. And explain what you said after in better words, do you mean like if you got a pic and it'd be to hard to edit it? I can edit any fantage picture its like sumo easy, and I have the swords saved so all I would have to do is paste them into the pic if i was even holding them, which I don't mean too. The edited pic, is just for like the character page if you add me. Just a little showey offing, if you want me to like edit yours too I can easily...?

That' a great offer, but the thing is, the way your character is dressed (no offense) and the way you kinda talk about attacks, and how it's editted, but I might as well use your character since she might come in handy or #2 and #3.

When did I talk about attacks? O_o.... And if you want my character to dress up in those fantageimitates of a asian outfit I can...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Character (Sarah :])   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:43 pm

2008sarah wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
She worked hard on it, Sharp! D; It's pretty too!

I know.... but, i didn't really approve of it yet. And, she's taking it like it's anime...
'

Yea I know. For the story the character would be in fantage. Thats just a edited pic. And how am I taking it like its anime? Your person controls all the elements, mine just controls water/ice. And I still don't see how its anime. Fighting with twin sabers is European.... I have a whole outfit picked out on fantage for non editing... -_-

I guess I can say I'll approve you're character Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 585
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : The Sky

PostSubject: Re: Character (Sarah :])   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Cute! Love the clothes, but the strongly dislike the hair you chose.
The swords are cool. 9/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: Character (Sarah :])   Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:45 pm

Sakura wrote:
Cute! Love the clothes, but the strongly dislike the hair you chose.
The swords are cool. 9/10

Lool! I hate the hair too, but at first I had one of those really pretty flowey hairs, but then I was like "A warrior chick with long flowey hair. That would NOT work." She'd be chopping off her hair all the time... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Character (Sarah :])   Today at 10:27 am

Back to top Go down
 
Character (Sarah :])
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Warmachine Character Jack Updgrade Kits
» move character to another realm - Yes, you can.
» Destiny of the Dreamweaver Character Profiles
» Who is the scariest video game character to meet in real life?
» Can You Name This Game Character

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Creations-
Jump to: