Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share
 

 Animes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Posts : 8788
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere

Animes Empty
PostSubject: Animes   Animes EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:42 pm

I tried watching some animes, but I got yelled at for watching them. Why do you say? That stupid PG 13 thing.

I tried watching some PG ones but to tell the truth...Most of them suck. Any anime suggestions that are not too "adult" like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator
Oliver

Posts : 4588
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 19
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes   Animes EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:44 pm

uhhhh
i love detective conan but im not sure if you'll like it
mmmMMMMMMm i dunno :,(
i also like sherlock hound!!!

_________________

Animes 9fc99780-495a-11e3-8f57-068eb587edec
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
alex
Administrator
Administrator
alex

Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 21
Location : google maps

Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes   Animes EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Madoka Magica, Hyouka, Black Rock Shooter, and K-on are the ones I can think of that aren't too "adult like." uou

_________________

Animes Zvsy0g
tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator
Oliver

Posts : 4588
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 19
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes   Animes EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Len wrote:
Madoka Magica, Hyouka, Black Rock Shooter, and K-on are the ones I can think of that aren't too "adult like." uou
madoka magica HA

_________________

Animes 9fc99780-495a-11e3-8f57-068eb587edec
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
alex
Administrator
Administrator
alex

Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 21
Location : google maps

Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes   Animes EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Oliver wrote:
Len wrote:
Madoka Magica, Hyouka, Black Rock Shooter, and K-on are the ones I can think of that aren't too "adult like." uou
madoka magica HA
chortles while holding tissues

_________________

Animes Zvsy0g
tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 19
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes   Animes EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:55 am

These animes rocks.. (BELOW) * BTW YOU BETTER LISTEN TO ME I'M A OTAKU( OBSESS IN ANIME)

Soo yeah,

My rates are. *****

http://www.narutoget.com/
***Naruto <- All episodes is completed.
*****Naruto Shippuden <- still updating.
http://www.fairytail.tv/
*****FairyTail <- Still updating.

*****Angel Beats <- Completed

*****Clannad <- Completed
***Clannad afterstory <- Completed.

*****Gosick <- Completed.

*****Shugo Chara <- Completed.

****Kuragehime <- Still updating.

*****Ouran Highschool Host Club <- Completed.

**Princess Princess <- Completed.

*Aikatsu <- Updating.

*****K-on season 1 <- Completed
*****K-on season 2 <- Completed.

**Death Note <- Completed.

***07 Ghost <- Completed. ( They are not ghost, They are 7 Handsome guys)

*****Kaichua Maid-sama <- Completed.

*****A little snow fairy sugar <- Completed

**Sugar Sugar rune <- Completed.

_____________________________________________

Lol awhile ago the all anime i watched pop out in my mined now its gone. -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 20
Location : The gallows

Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes   Animes EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:42 am

. Hetalia. I know it says Mature Audience but it's actually not that adult. I'd rate it PG-13.

. Pokemon is a good one. Try watching an episode in English then find the same episode in Japanese. PG.

. Bodacious Space Pirates. Normally I'm not a fan of shoujo anime, but I like this one. Probably PG.

. Death Note. It's a little bit creepy, but it's good. Definitely PG-13.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes   Animes EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:00 am

Ron Weasley wrote:
. Hetalia. I know it says Mature Audience but it's actually not that adult. I'd rate it PG-13.

. Pokemon is a good one. Try watching an episode in English then find the same episode in Japanese. PG.

. Bodacious Space Pirates. Normally I'm not a fan of shoujo anime, but I like this one. Probably PG.

. Death Note. It's a little bit creepy, but it's good. Definitely PG-13.
I really doubt Hetalia is that kid friendly, there's France and all that stuff. Too much of a sexual reference in some of the episodes. But it's a good anime.

I'd recommend Madoka Magica, its really twisted though.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 20
Location : The gallows

Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes   Animes EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:03 am

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
. Hetalia. I know it says Mature Audience but it's actually not that adult. I'd rate it PG-13.

. Pokemon is a good one. Try watching an episode in English then find the same episode in Japanese. PG.

. Bodacious Space Pirates. Normally I'm not a fan of shoujo anime, but I like this one. Probably PG.

. Death Note. It's a little bit creepy, but it's good. Definitely PG-13.
I really doubt Hetalia is that kid friendly, there's France and all that stuff. Too much of a sexual reference in some of the episodes. But it's a good anime.

I'd recommend Madoka Magica, its really twisted though.

There are exactly 3 instances of swearing, and there's no nudity or anything like that. I still think PG-13 is pretty fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian
Misty

Posts : 11487
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 17
Location : :)

Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes   Animes EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:17 pm

I like fruits basket. It seems a bit boring at the beginning, but I actually like it c: its only TV-PG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6318
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 19

Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes   Animes EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:20 pm

My favorites are Fruits Basket, Ouran Highschool Host Club (a must-watch), Lucky Star, Clannad, Shugo Chara, and Soul Eater.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Animes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animes   Animes Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Animes
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: