Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

READ THIS.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Abbey wrote:
The reason they were banned was because they did a lot of trolling and backstabbing. They made the original fantage forum confessions blog (but later remade) and it had posts that were like pictures of members and they would make posts about the users and were like "so and so is so fat/ugly/dumb" and it was generally horrible all around and then we had proof that they are the ones who made it, so then they got banned. Then that escalated into a whole lot of framing us staff and creating 5473862 troll accounts and spreading rumors about us. None of us are joking when we say this has been going on for June. It's been far too long and frankly it makes them look pathetic. Since Swag was the main one who was doing the bad stuff, she got banned forever, but later we found out Cake and Xaria were still in on it the whole time even when we thought they had stopped. I recall Xaria even admitted it and so did Cake. So we perma-banned them and now they're going around being immature and photoshopping chatlogs of us and making up stories about us to try to give us a bad rap. Trust me, I have so many screenshots I could show you of the stuff they have actually said about various people on xat. I'm not going to show you because that isn't exactly relevant and I'm not trying to trash them but this has got to stop.

I remember the whole FF Confessions, that was hardly a confession blog. And the FANTAGEFOURUMSUCKS thing too.
I've seen some pictures that were edited I guess, I'm pretty confused about them because they look so real but I know you people would never do that so yeah. I'm really confused.
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5118/a4c7397daa894a3a84eff1e.png <<photosgoped I think

They're not really "photoshopped", I am assuming they just made a temporary forum and changed the colors to look like FF and made accounts with our names and colors and went on and pretended to have a conversation and screenshotted it. It's easier to say photoshopped though. I mean, most of you guys know me, I would never ever say bad stuff about people like that!! I'm not that type of person and certainly no other staff members are either. I feel horrible that you guys are believing this because it's not true and I don't like being seen as devil hitler when I'm not. And I think everyone else being targeted can agree with this sentiment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Dang, those don't even look like you guys talking. I wish I could remember the last time Mace said 'OMG' or 'weiner'.... lol. it's actually kind of funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:41 pm

For like a few days I was convinced but yeah it seems like they made a new forum (even though that's just a huge waste of time) and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't do that. Much less the other mods.
I get all this spam on DA that's trying to get me to quit FF.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:47 pm

GRRRR....GRRRRR...calm down, Mayu.....GRRRR........

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS, YA STUPID TROLLERS!? GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://juzo.hacked.jp

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:02 pm

"Merry" Mayu wrote:
GRRRR....GRRRRR...calm down, Mayu.....GRRRR........

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS, YA STUPID TROLLERS!? GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't really blame the trolls they are young and short of maturity, it wad horrible things of them to do, and they do need to di something else besides that, but they aren't all that grown up they are around your age.
I mean they should be better, and they do have a fondness if badmouthing me, but they aren't all that bad, Cake is pretty nice even though she did deserve to get banned.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Mayu please don't imply swearing. -.- post deleted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evan
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Ya. Cake was so nice to me. What did I do to her to join Xaria in hacking my site?
Sorry if i overreacted. I am crazy.
Back to top Go down
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Y'all don't have to take our word for it, though! Here, I compiled some "proof":
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Makkine wrote:
Y'all don't have to take our word for it, though! Here, I compiled some "proof":
Spoiler:

bLESS THIS POST A+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evan
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Wow makki, you sure are the "Detective to call"!!! Yay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Makkine wrote:
Spoiler:

This post is perfect.
Good observations ^^

And besides, you would never say that. You people are really kind to us and gentle. Like family. I highly doubt I'd see a mid going like" '___' SUCKS HAHAH"

Last edited by Clockwork Invention on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Lets go to the court about this and file a complaint! (Just a joke)
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Abbey wrote:
Abbey wrote:
The reason they were banned was because they did a lot of trolling and backstabbing. They made the original fantage forum confessions blog (but later remade) and it had posts that were like pictures of members and they would make posts about the users and were like "so and so is so fat/ugly/dumb" and it was generally horrible all around and then we had proof that they are the ones who made it, so then they got banned. Then that escalated into a whole lot of framing us staff and creating 5473862 troll accounts and spreading rumors about us. None of us are joking when we say this has been going on for June. It's been far too long and frankly it makes them look pathetic. Since Swag was the main one who was doing the bad stuff, she got banned forever, but later we found out Cake and Xaria were still in on it the whole time even when we thought they had stopped. I recall Xaria even admitted it and so did Cake. So we perma-banned them and now they're going around being immature and photoshopping chatlogs of us and making up stories about us to try to give us a bad rap. Trust me, I have so many screenshots I could show you of the stuff they have actually said about various people on xat. I'm not going to show you because that isn't exactly relevant and I'm not trying to trash them but this has got to stop.

I remember the whole FF Confessions, that was hardly a confession blog. And the FANTAGEFOURUMSUCKS thing too.
I've seen some pictures that were edited I guess, I'm pretty confused about them because they look so real but I know you people would never do that so yeah. I'm really confused.
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5118/a4c7397daa894a3a84eff1e.png <<photosgoped I think

They're not really "photoshopped", I am assuming they just made a temporary forum and changed the colors to look like FF and made accounts with our names and colors and went on and pretended to have a conversation and screenshotted it. It's easier to say photoshopped though. I mean, most of you guys know me, I would never ever say bad stuff about people like that!! I'm not that type of person and certainly no other staff members are either. I feel horrible that you guys are believing this because it's not true and I don't like being seen as devil hitler when I'm not. And I think everyone else being targeted can agree with this sentiment.

I know you guys!! I know you won't say those words. I'm Already 2years here and I know Abbey and Len very well even since they are still not a moderator. I know the staffs won't say those such a thing because no staff wont do that to their members!. And if they did that this forum would only have less people if they ban people fast and fast.. I wont believe to that picture. I also believe in Abbey. Yeah, They make a forum just same as this forum and changed their names and colors and planned to things they will say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evan
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:19 pm

I know this is fake. Xaria write that i LOVED my forum's before appearance. I am not that type of person! I am goong to BED. MAYBE.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:22 pm

"Merry" Mayu wrote:
I know this is fake. Xaria write that i LOVED my forum's before appearance. I am not that type of person! I am goong to BED. MAYBE.

Calm down.. ouo .... Sooo what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evan
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Well, the staff would NEVER. We all have to get this to end now. But what shall we do? What if they hack our site? I mean, we just uncovered the HAJ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:25 pm

And they thought I fell for the"Forum Motion" thing. I believed it at first but after seeing what happened to Mineloud, nada. Ni way in falling for that ever again.

I don't really have much no age of Swag, and I guess Cake is my friend, but the one I have a grudge on was Xaria. I thought Usui was really nice so I don't really have an idea why she got banned but then Xaria framed her for hacking Faith. And Xaria seems to think we worship Mace and treat him like a god which is totally irrelevant.
Sure I'm thankful this forum exists but I'm not gonna act like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Abbey wrote:
Makkine wrote:
Spoiler:

bLESS THIS POST A+

OMG! Now that I noticed that Makkine!.. really good!.. And yeah, Theres no way Mace would have a kinda childish grammar and Len, Abbey and Makkine also.

And also Agree with Abbey.. Bless it!.. A++

"Merry" Mayu wrote:
Well, the staff would NEVER. We all have to get this to end now. But what shall we do? What if they hack our site? I mean, we just uncovered the HAJ.

There's noway they could hack us. They don't even know how to hack this forum!. And if they know to hack this forum should be hack by now. So no need to worry about that Hack hack thingy. And I know The staffs would do their best for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evan
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:30 pm

What did they have against our sites!? We HAVE to contact Forumotion...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:31 pm

Miku wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Makkine wrote:
Spoiler:

bLESS THIS POST A+

OMG! Now that I noticed that Makkine!.. really good!.. And yeah, Theres no way Mace would have a kinda childish grammar and Len, Abbey and Makkine also.

And also Agree with Abbey.. Bless it!.. A++

"Merry" Mayu wrote:

There's noway they could hack us. They don't even know how to hack this forum!. And if they know to hack this forum should be hack by now. So no need to worry about that Hack hack thingy. And I know The staffs would do their best for this.
Umm actually they totally hacked some of us. Faith has forst hand experience. But it's over now, lets just move on.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:32 pm

"Merry" Mayu wrote:

They are just jealous because this Forum is popular and has so many post than their forum.

Umm actually they totally hacked some of us. Faith has forst hand experience. But it's over now, lets just move on.

They did that? Since they already hacked someone we should be more carefull and we should not let them hacked others again.

Last edited by Miku on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evan
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:34 pm

I am not siding with "forget about it". When my father saw Xaria's "creation", he told me i might not be allowed to go on any forums anymore. You guys are sone of my friends!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:36 pm

"Merry" Mayu wrote:
I am not siding with "forget about it". When my father saw Xaria's "creation", he told me i might not be allowed to go on any forums anymore. You guys are some of my friends!

Arggg. Xaria really did terrible. She's lucky I didn't know her. o3o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evan
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:38 pm

(Erm miku, she could be listening right now. Sshhhhh.)
We have to. That is my decision. This girl Xaria has a PG-13 forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Miku wrote:
"Merry" Mayu wrote:

They are just jealous because this Forum is popular and has so many post than their forum.

They did that? Since they already hacked someone we should be more carefull and we should not let them hacked others again.
Well they also backed our forums too. I cam go on about the 'HAJ' virus which is real, but they pretended that it messed out forum up when in truth it was them.

@Mayu all Xaria wants is to see us upset and she thinks it's funny. When it's obviously not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS.   

Back to top Go down

READ THIS.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next