Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 SO MADDDDDD.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: SO MADDDDDD.   Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:25 pm

My day isn't turning out to be the best. A couple months ago, I gave my BB hair to my ex-bestie because she really wanted it, and since i wasn't a member i could wear it. SO, I got something i already had. Now, I want it back, and I'm offering to give her item back. BUT SHE KEEPS REFUSING!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: SO MADDDDDD.   Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Rainbow. wrote:
My day isn't turning out to be the best. A couple months ago, I gave my BB hair to my ex-bestie because she really wanted it, and since i wasn't a member i could wear it. SO, I got something i already had. Now, I want it back, and I'm offering to give her item back. BUT SHE KEEPS REFUSING!

No offense, but then its kinda your fault for giving it to her. You shouldn't have given it to her then. If she refuses, there's nothing you can do. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: SO MADDDDDD.   Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Lin wrote:
Rainbow. wrote:
My day isn't turning out to be the best. A couple months ago, I gave my BB hair to my ex-bestie because she really wanted it, and since i wasn't a member i could wear it. SO, I got something i already had. Now, I want it back, and I'm offering to give her item back. BUT SHE KEEPS REFUSING!

No offense, but then its kinda your fault for giving it to her. You shouldn't have given it to her then. If she refuses, there's nothing you can do. Sorry.

She traded it to someone else, And lied to me that she had it and didn't want to wear it because everyone was asking her for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: SO MADDDDDD.   Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:30 pm

Its still kind of your fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: SO MADDDDDD.   Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:32 pm

Uh... Fantage is just a game, I personally wouldn't think much of this but if you really want it back, well you'll just have to get it from someone else. OR find another hair, which is the better choice, because almost every single girl is wearing that dumb Basketball hair. It's a "trend"... You should be a Trendsetter, not a Trend Follower. It's a lot more fun. C:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: SO MADDDDDD.   Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:32 pm

Silent Night wrote:
Uh... Fantage is just a game, I personally wouldn't think much of this but if you really want it back, well you'll just have to get it from someone else. OR find another hair, which is the better choice, because almost every single girl is wearing that dumb Basketball hair. It's a "trend"... You should be a Trendsetter, not a Trend Follower. It's a lot more fun. C:

I was going to sell it for E-coins. LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: SO MADDDDDD.   Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:58 pm

You know, if it's something rare why bother giving it away? It was your fault and no big deal really, you didn't really like it and ita just digital clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SO MADDDDDD.   Today at 11:17 am

Back to top Go down
 
SO MADDDDDD.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: