Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Guide-How to stop bullies at school.

Go down 
+3
Reese
betty123412
Weekays
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Guide-How to stop bullies at school. Empty
PostSubject: Guide-How to stop bullies at school.   Guide-How to stop bullies at school. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:59 am

If you are being bullied.
Ignore.
Ignore them If they come up to you put your fingers in your ears and say bla bla bla or something like that. Or just pretend they arent there.
Dont get very angry
Try now to get very angry keep calm and strong. Because some bullies will go tell on you for getting angry at them.
Tell a teacher
If its not to bad, Tell a teacher. Also tell your parents. This may stop it but if it gets really bad maybe further things will go on
Hit them back with their own medicine
If they are bullying you because of something E.G Your underwear. There is a few ways you can do this rule. 1. go out and buy the same thing as them, If they bully you because of it say you have them too!. 2.Tell them theres isnt better 3. Say Stop being nosy i can wear what i want.
Hit back [not very much to be used]
If it turns into hitting and nothing can be done about it. If they hit you first. hit them back. Sometimes this works and if you get in trouble for it but the bullies gone. be thankful that you are safe from bullies for sometime.!
What to do if a friends being bullied
back them up
if your friend is being bullied. dont get fully involved in it but back them up.
tell your parents
tell your parents too, maybe if your friend is scared to tell their parents then just like tell yours and yours maybe tell theirs!

ill edit this if i get anymore thoughts.
Back to top Go down
betty123412
New Fantagian
betty123412

PostSubject: Re: Guide-How to stop bullies at school.   Guide-How to stop bullies at school. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:07 pm

nice saying you could write a poem or a song or a story Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Guide-How to stop bullies at school.   Guide-How to stop bullies at school. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Thanks for the tips!
I used to get bullied when I was young, this will be helpful to those who need it. ^^
Could you do one guide about cyber-bullying?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Guide-How to stop bullies at school.   Guide-How to stop bullies at school. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:34 pm

I get bullied a lot, thanks for the tips!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Guide-How to stop bullies at school.   Guide-How to stop bullies at school. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:47 pm

This is a good tip becuase I get bullied in school xD. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Guide-How to stop bullies at school.   Guide-How to stop bullies at school. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Ignoring works up to a point. It's not that you're supposed to outright ignore a bully (since that in and of itself is a reaction) it's that you're supposed to just brush them off as best as you can.

Of course, with severe bullying that doesn't work much at all. Part of the problem is that while ignoring might work on a single bully, it doesn't work with groups of them since at that point the bullying has become a game or routine for the bullies. For example, if you have a school bus full of kids picking on you then chances are none of them really care about your reaction since they're doing it as a group activity. The only way that ignoring makes things better is that it doesn't make things worse like giving a reaction would.

So,Ignoring might no always work.I advise you to tell your parent/or teacher maybe a school guidance counselor will work too!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Guide-How to stop bullies at school.   Guide-How to stop bullies at school. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:57 am

Agree with the ignoring. Well, I'm practicing to have more patience on myself so that I can't blow.. lol..

Well, If they bullied you tell them.

'' Judge yourself first before you judge others ''

Thats what I tell to them and yeah, sometimes they are speechless.

And then tell them this to..

'' I won't get hurt with your bullies word because its not true. ''

For telling the teachers its to fast. They will even bully you more because your telling others. If they are bullying you bully them back. You should think fast bully words to them too so that they'll lose. Its just like a game.

Just think of it as a game so that you won't get angry easily.
When they will bully you some hurtful words. Just laugh because some of them will stop. And if they still don't stop tell them some words like they say to you too.

Examples:

Bully 1: Hahahah! You're sooooooooo ugly.
Me: hahahahaha!!! I know I know. Look I have mirror. ( Then put it on his/her face then say. ) Can you see that ugly person on the mirror too?.

Then they will stop because they will get irritated.

If they will push you or punch you or kick you Just say.

'' Ouch! That hurts. You're kicking my butt? You must be jealous because I have a nice one and you have an ugly butt. Then if they will punch you Run to the teacher and tell them. If they will push you. Push them back!..''

If they will bully you everyday go tell your parents first then I'm sure your parents will tell the teachers are punish the bullies.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Guide-How to stop bullies at school.   Guide-How to stop bullies at school. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:23 am

Thanks noah and Miku for posting more stuff on this ^-^ i know im not very detailed at times so thanks!
^-^
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Guide-How to stop bullies at school.   Guide-How to stop bullies at school. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:18 am

Lol.. Its okay weekays.. ^^ I was just sharing my options also because I'm also a bullied girl.. They also bully me lol sooo I do those things I wrote xD and now.. They are not bullying me anymore!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide-How to stop bullies at school.   Guide-How to stop bullies at school. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide-How to stop bullies at school.
Page 1 of 1