Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Sketch?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Sketch?   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:42 pm

I made this on paint. Took like, 10/15 mins to make. I like the hair.. My second sketch i think. please rate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Sketch?   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Its just a sketch...you can't really ask people to rate it or youll get bad feedback hun'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Sketch?   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Anaira wrote:
Its just a sketch...you can't really ask people to rate it or youll get bad feedback hun'.

Okay... The only thing i like is the hair nothing else.. i was in a hurry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Sketch?   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Vallie wrote:
Anaira wrote:
Its just a sketch...you can't really ask people to rate it or youll get bad feedback hun'.

Okay... The only thing i like is the hair nothing else.. i was in a hurry


I'm not saying its any bad, but there are SOME people in this forum I know that critizice unfairly...PS. NEVER EVER USE BLACK FOR A SKETCH. Use light colors, prefferable neon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Sketch?   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Anaira wrote:
Vallie wrote:
Anaira wrote:
Its just a sketch...you can't really ask people to rate it or youll get bad feedback hun'.

Okay... The only thing i like is the hair nothing else.. i was in a hurry


I'm not saying its any bad, but there are SOME people in this forum I know that critizice unfairly...PS. NEVER EVER USE BLACK FOR A SKETCH. Use light colors, prefferable neon.

Its not black, it's purplish pink! xD You can't really notice, becuase it was dark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sketch?   

Back to top Go down
 
Sketch?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch?
» Sketch Shop!
» LOGO - Ingame

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Artwork-
Jump to: