Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Should I? o;

Go down 
+5
aimi
o
Rufistar
Velocity
Queen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:12 pm

I've been thinking for a while to make like a few graphic pages that's like a magazine for FF. But it will only be published here in the forum.

I'll add interviews from moderators/active users/featured user, news in the forum, hot role plays, messages from moderators and all, feedback from users and will be answered, and some others.

So, should I do a weekly magazine thing like this or no? o: And I will also pick the best editors, news people, graphic making helpers and all that.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 pm

I think it's an awesome idea! It'd really be refreshing for this forum to have someone new, go for it. I don't think there's much of a problem besides the fact that this forum has a pretty diverse skill group owned by people who are awesomely skilled at drawing, graphics, etc. What if it becomes too awesome? .__.

Last edited by Simplicity on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 pm

You should, but keep in mind that you could possibly quit such a big project with school and all.

Can I help someway?

Simplicity wrote:
What if it becomes too awesome? .__.

What sort of question is that? :/

Last edited by Rufistar on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Do it it seems like a great idea!
I'd like to help but I'm lazy and goofing of so please don't consider me, I'm serious
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:23 pm

Rufistar wrote:
You should, but keep in mind that you could possibly quit such a big project with school and all.

Can I help someway?

Simplicity wrote:
What if it becomes too awesome? .__.

What sort of question is that? :/

Frankly, I have no idea. I'm very random.
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Simplicity -

Haha, true. They're's a lot of good drawers, graphic makers, and writers who could help. So maybe I'll hold an audition through PM, they'll send me they're entries and a few people I picked and I will see who gets to be the editor, and stuff.

Rufistar -

Yes, I am aware. But I have a lot of free time in my hands. I barely get any homework or tests since we study or do them at school u.u

--

Thanks for the replies. c: And Manor, well, if you don't want to you don't have to. ^^
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:43 am

sounds like a really good idea do it do it!!
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:45 am

Yes! Please do it! It's a great idea!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:47 am

Okay, I few more people saying yes then I'll hold auditions through PM for the editors, drawers, and graphic editors position.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:48 am

I think this is a wonderful idea. ^^
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:14 am

I put a link of the auditions information in my signature. Good luck if you're trying to enter in it. ^^ I will PM two people to help me judge.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:24 am

I think it would be a wonderful idea but if you will start making it. It would take a long time and you can't have some time for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:28 am

Miku wrote:
I think it would be a wonderful idea but if you will start making it. It would take a long time and you can't have some time for yourself.

Well, I don't really do anything and it's okay for me. ^^ And there'll be helpers. :3
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:45 am

Kiyoko wrote:
Miku wrote:

Well, I don't really do anything and it's okay for me. ^^ And there'll be helpers. :3

Well, If thats what you want them '' Yup! You could do it.'' I'll be cheering for it and for you so make it good. ^^ Not good but ( AWESOME VERY OVER GOOD)

And yeah, For this thing (ouououo) So yeah Its a nice thing to save the letters or interview to put in the magazines. :>
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:49 am

Miku wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:
Miku wrote:

Well, If thats what you want them '' Yup! You could do it.'' I'll be cheering for it and for you so make it good. ^^ Not good but ( AWESOME VERY OVER GOOD)

Thanks for the encouragement, Miku! ;D
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:47 am

Kiyoko wrote:
Miku wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:
Miku wrote:

Thanks for the encouragement, Miku! ;D

Your welcome.. ^^ And yeah.. Good luck again~
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:55 am

This is a great idea but...
UGH.
I want to join so bad but I cant get on Google Docs. -.-
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:13 am

^same... I wonder what's written .-,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Should I? o; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Should I? o; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I? o;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: