Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Should I? o;

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Should I? o;   Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:12 pm

I've been thinking for a while to make like a few graphic pages that's like a magazine for FF. But it will only be published here in the forum.

I'll add interviews from moderators/active users/featured user, news in the forum, hot role plays, messages from moderators and all, feedback from users and will be answered, and some others.

So, should I do a weekly magazine thing like this or no? o: And I will also pick the best editors, news people, graphic making helpers and all that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velocity
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 298
Join date : 2012-10-26
Age : 18
Location : Stark Towers

PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 pm

I think it's an awesome idea! It'd really be refreshing for this forum to have someone new, go for it. I don't think there's much of a problem besides the fact that this forum has a pretty diverse skill group owned by people who are awesomely skilled at drawing, graphics, etc. What if it becomes too awesome? .__.


Last edited by Simplicity on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 pm

You should, but keep in mind that you could possibly quit such a big project with school and all.

Can I help someway?

Simplicity wrote:
What if it becomes too awesome? .__.

What sort of question is that? :/


Last edited by Rufistar on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Do it it seems like a great idea!
I'd like to help but I'm lazy and goofing of so please don't consider me, I'm serious
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 298
Join date : 2012-10-26
Age : 18
Location : Stark Towers

PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:23 pm

Rufistar wrote:
You should, but keep in mind that you could possibly quit such a big project with school and all.

Can I help someway?

Simplicity wrote:
What if it becomes too awesome? .__.

What sort of question is that? :/

Frankly, I have no idea. I'm very random.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Simplicity -

Haha, true. They're's a lot of good drawers, graphic makers, and writers who could help. So maybe I'll hold an audition through PM, they'll send me they're entries and a few people I picked and I will see who gets to be the editor, and stuff.


Rufistar -

Yes, I am aware. But I have a lot of free time in my hands. I barely get any homework or tests since we study or do them at school u.u

--

Thanks for the replies. c: And Manor, well, if you don't want to you don't have to. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:43 am

sounds like a really good idea do it do it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:45 am

Yes! Please do it! It's a great idea!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:47 am

Okay, I few more people saying yes then I'll hold auditions through PM for the editors, drawers, and graphic editors position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:48 am

I think this is a wonderful idea. ^^

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:14 am

I put a link of the auditions information in my signature. Good luck if you're trying to enter in it. ^^ I will PM two people to help me judge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:24 am

I think it would be a wonderful idea but if you will start making it. It would take a long time and you can't have some time for yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:28 am

Miku wrote:
I think it would be a wonderful idea but if you will start making it. It would take a long time and you can't have some time for yourself.

Well, I don't really do anything and it's okay for me. ^^ And there'll be helpers. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:45 am

Kiyoko wrote:
Miku wrote:
I think it would be a wonderful idea but if you will start making it. It would take a long time and you can't have some time for yourself.

Well, I don't really do anything and it's okay for me. ^^ And there'll be helpers. :3

Well, If thats what you want them '' Yup! You could do it.'' I'll be cheering for it and for you so make it good. ^^ Not good but ( AWESOME VERY OVER GOOD)

And yeah, For this thing (ouououo) So yeah Its a nice thing to save the letters or interview to put in the magazines. :>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:49 am

Miku wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:
Miku wrote:
I think it would be a wonderful idea but if you will start making it. It would take a long time and you can't have some time for yourself.

Well, I don't really do anything and it's okay for me. ^^ And there'll be helpers. :3

Well, If thats what you want them '' Yup! You could do it.'' I'll be cheering for it and for you so make it good. ^^ Not good but ( AWESOME VERY OVER GOOD)

Thanks for the encouragement, Miku! ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:47 am

Kiyoko wrote:
Miku wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:
Miku wrote:
I think it would be a wonderful idea but if you will start making it. It would take a long time and you can't have some time for yourself.

Well, I don't really do anything and it's okay for me. ^^ And there'll be helpers. :3

Well, If thats what you want them '' Yup! You could do it.'' I'll be cheering for it and for you so make it good. ^^ Not good but ( AWESOME VERY OVER GOOD)

Thanks for the encouragement, Miku! ;D

Your welcome.. ^^ And yeah.. Good luck again~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:55 am

This is a great idea but...
UGH.
I want to join so bad but I cant get on Google Docs. -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3089
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 16
Location : somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:13 am

^same... I wonder what's written .-,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Should I? o;   Today at 4:58 am

Back to top Go down
 
Should I? o;
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: