Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Paradox of a Paradise {RP}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Paradox of a Paradise {RP} Empty
PostSubject: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi I started. You can still join if you haven't already, just be sure it's before I wake up tomorrow. Even after the apps are closed, if you joined the R, you can make more characters.
Apps are here.

Well I'll start and roleplay your best. Have fun!
---
Honey, rolled around in her sleep in her poorly made nest. The flock was already awake, obviously early birds unlike her. She opened her eyes slowly, eyelashes blinking repeatedly. Yawning, she stretched her wings out and scrambled out so see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:09 pm

"Honey! You only just woke up? Get over here!" Miranda shouted. Her wings were crossed and she shouted at the other quarrels, stamping her feet. She stood in the center of the flock's little "camp". As usual, she was bossing the others around and grumbling about no one listening to her. "Ho-neey!" She complained. Just another, perfectly ordinary day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Silver

She woke up in a bit of rush. She yawned and blinked her eyes in her little house where she so happened to live. Silver had been lonely ever since some of her friends and family was destroyed by some kind of magic. Not the magic I have, Silver's kind is very rare to see where she is currently living now. She might have to travel to her old house all the way over to Farlo. Her wings would probalaly ache from traveling all the way to Farlo also there is dangers a bunch of dangers like Quarrels, Sirens, Magicians, etc.

Last edited by ~Winterful~ on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:18 pm

"Hmmph, take a chill pill!" She flew over, beating her wings and perched over by Miranda. Geez she thinks she's leader of the flock even though she hasn't been here ling! I've been here for almost a century now! Well I am pretty lucky... Most if us get eaten by bears or something ugly like that.
Honey glared at Miranda. That stupid brat.
"You've hardly been here! Only for like 8 years or something so don't get vain. Be glad that you've even been accepted into here."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:22 pm

"Hey! That doesn't matter! Because I'm older than you anyways! And I will always! Until the end of time!" she screeched back. Honey was so- so defiant. Couldn't she just listen for once? "I need you to get to work anyways! Because... Because..." she thought for a while. "Because the flock is moving today! Because I said so! And if you don't help you're going to get left behind! And everyone will be better off that way!"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:22 pm

Lyra woke up in her bed. She lived in Sayreil for a few months now and she finally was accepted into town, or at least the people left her alone. Putting on her regular clothes, she decided to go to Syundia Beach for the day. "What a relaxing place," She yawned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:23 pm

Joy woke up on the floor with a book laying on her back ''this floor is so..comfortable'' Joy murmured into the floor.Once she pulled herself up,she showered and put on her daily outfit,green sweatshirt with baggy pants and old sneakers.She grabbed her book and magnifine glass and headed out the door,slamming it on the way out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Leslie looked over at Honeydew and Miranda. "Please stop fighting," she said quietly, doubting anyone even heard her. She sighed and looked down, playing with her fingers and slowly beating her wings. Her eyes were still droopy and she was still very much tired, but couldn't fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Silver

To start her journey to Farlo she would first need to pack all her stuff. "Let's see blankets, wing wax, soap, more venom. Oh! I forgot food! Let's see, honey, bread, bacon, etc." Wow I will need an extra suitcase. She went upstairs into her bedroom. Took a look at the picture on her bed and sighed. "people consider us Galdians pests worthless pests." she then went and packed some more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:28 pm

(Isn't everyone in different places?)

Joy sat down by a tree trunk and let the wind hit her face softly.Her red bangs covering the acne on her forehead slightly,she opened her journal and began to write.

Dear Mel,

Today isn't gonna be the ordinary routine.I know something/or someone is going to come upon my life sometime today.A lot of drama would be in it sure,but something insides me tells me different.

Joy sighed she looked at the pink sky and wondered what was on the agenda for today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:31 pm

"Shut up, Leslie!" Miranda screamed. "Can't you see I'm busy? And anyways, what are you doing being lazy over there? Of course, you couldn't do anything anyways! You're useless!"
•••••
((Evil character time... >:]))
Crimson sat on the floor of her cabin. Would it rain today? She hoped it would. The rain was ever, ever so helpful to her plans. It helped her. Because she was doing good. Wasn't she? Am I? She thought, Of course. Because magic is such a horrible thing, right? Because it blocks out nice feelings like love and kindness. More to the point, it feels like a hunting day now...
((Gtg eating lunch))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Lyra walked down the busy street to the train terminal. She dug though her bag. Let's see. This is probably my mirror. This is my wand. Magazine. Wizard hat. The train came to a stop and she boarded the train. She could of easy walked to the beach, but she was too lazy to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Silver

Flying to go to Farlo where some of her friends and family are. " so beautiful today" she smiled hearing her wings buzz as she flew past trees. It must be early in the morning the sky is still pink. I bet I will get to my colony by afternoon. She heard some bushes ruffle she stared at that bush "huh?" that was weird no biggy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Leslie looked at Miranda, mouth open and getting ready to speak. She thought for a minute, then closed her mouth and got up. She took a running start before spreading her wings and jumping. Now she was flying high with the wind in her face and tears forming in her eyes. Quickly wiping them away, she lowered and dropped in a large tree. Leslie perched on the highest branch and took a silver apple, biting into it and enjoying the sweetness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Honey just looked at Leslie and Miranda. Leslie was right. She happened to like Leslie a lot for some reason. Fighting was useless. About to apologize until she heard Miranda speak.
"Its not like your any help to the flock yourself Miranda! Back off from Leslie will ya?" Grabbing a pigtail with her feet, she yanked and let go flying away laughing.
"Catch me if you can!"
((brb lunch))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Joy heard a girl talk and she gasped she ruffled through the bushes and hid behind a white tree.No very revealing since she was wearing bright clothes,she twisted her fingers praying the girl didn't see her.please please please Joy thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Silver

Silver again heard the rustling again maybe it was the wind she thought to herself she then started to fly on.

As she was buzzing away passing through trees she thought she would sit on a tree branch to rest for a bit. When she was watching the pink sky turn blue she saw a- a Quarrel flying high. In the sky crying a bit. Silver got up and flew by her "wha-what is wrong little thing?" she spoke softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Leslie jumped a bit at the sound of a voice, then turned and saw a green Galdian flying next to her. "N-Nothing..." she said with a frown. "Who are you? I thought most Galdians lived in Farlo." she asked Silver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:51 pm

Silver

"We'll most Galdians do live in Farlo but my dad moved here so we could explore more lands, oh I am Silver by the way. Don't be frightened by me." Silver smiled happily. "So who are you exactly? I thought quarrels live in big groups on the opposite direction of where you are heading?" silver thought woah my dad was way off he said Quarrels would eat Galdians if they ever go close. She seems harmless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:59 pm

"I'm Leslie, and, well..." she thought for a moment. "I think most Quarrels live in the Sildayne Woods, but I guess they could be anywhere, really." Leslie said happily. "And I'm not really heading anywhere... I just wanted to get away from the Flock." Her happiness faded and she became quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Silver

"I guess I have been a bother to you haven't I? I must go if I can make it to Farlo on time." Silver silently flutters down to the branch where she left her suitcase picking it up and started heading towards Farlo. Buzzing like a busy bee she sees some kind of creature standing there silently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Miranda was shocked. If she'd had fists she would have clenched them. "Hey, come back over here- Oh I'll just get you myself!" she burst with rage. She spread out her wings and flew after Honey, not thinking of anything but getting her back, making her pay... And she will pay, she told herself, Oh, how Honey will regret joining the flock.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:16 pm

"Wait for me!" Leslie stood and flew towards Silver, beginning to catch up. She was a fast flyer so it only took her a second. "I want to come, too. My flock hates me anyways." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator
alex

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:16 pm

((oh my gosh i'm sorry for the late reply D: ))

Fonel, having woken up at an absurdly late time, slowly shuffled out of his bed and put on his boots. His room was not in the least tidy, and he had to think for a little before before remembering what exactly had to be done. Okay, so it's still morning. I haven't done a single thing so far. I don't even know what's going on right now. Why am I so sleepy? Is this normal? On a petite table next to him, lay his wand and his spell book. Inside the book had multiple lines of ancient writing, which where his spells.

Paradox of a Paradise {RP} Zvsy0g
tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Honey looked back for a second and with no doubt, Miranda was on her trail. She sniggered, and flew in loops though the foggy forest, avoiding trees, branches, other quarrels, and all that non sense. Her hear was beating rapidly, and her wings were tiring, but Honey knew if she gave up, the brat would have gotten her satisfaction.

Last edited by Clockwork Invention on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : auto correct sucks!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} Empty

Back to top Go down

Paradox of a Paradise {RP}
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Role-Plays-
Jump to: