Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]

Go down 
+3
Mr.Noah
SilverBell
Queen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:58 pm

I and some others wanted to remake this role play since it was really nice until it got inactive. Sorry if I'm breaking the rules, I don't know if we can remake or no. TnT

Inspired By: The Darkest Powers Series. [[ Love these books <333 ]]

Plot:

Stuff you must read or else I will cry -

- If you want to use your old character from the original role play you can
- You can have two characters
- You can have two powers but they have to relate somehow
- If you joined late then you start at already being in the clinic
- Your age can be 11 - 18
- Try not to be a Mary Sue u.u
- They can get transferred to another hospital by the head doctor but when they get to the hospital they will actually get experimented on and stuff like in the books.
- Say ''Lyle House'' on top of your application so I know you read this

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Family Members:[/b]
[b]Paranormal Power:[/b]
[b]Words to describe your character:[/b]
[b]Personal Life story:[/b]
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]
[b]Character Description/Image:[/b]

--

I'm going to have two characters. My original character from before and a new one :3

My Original Character:

New Character:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Lyle House!
Name:Cara
Family Members:Dad, stepmom, stepsister(DarkManor)
Paranormal Power:Hearing things from far away.
Words to describe your character:Energetic and always shooting for a high goal. She can be serious at times and enjoys excitement.
Personal Life story:Her parents hated her, and then her mom died so her dad remarried. Her stepmom was always fond of her, and knew about her power, but Cara didn't. She never knew she had a stepsister until the day she was sent off to the house. Her dad also knows about her power.
Character Description/Image:
Spoiler:
I love PR. So glad it's back!

Second character

Name:Karina
Family Members:Mother, father
Paranormal Power: Turning people to stone muahah. Temporarily of course.
Words to describe your character:She's usually easily embarrassed and acts shy due to her power. She is always trying to make new friends and is curious about other people.
Personal Life story:She was quite a popular girl at school. Everyone admired her and she loved being special, until one day she began to paralyze parts of people she made eye contact with. It was only for a few seconds, and most people didn't notice it. Then it developed, getting longer, and more out of control and went from paralyzed to actual stone. By that time no one would even look at her and she had to be kept alone at her house. Then she was sent away.
Anything Else?:No
Character Description/Image:Later

Last edited by JingleBell on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Name:Eleanor Foy (El for short)
Family Members:Mother,Father
Paranormal Power:Necromancer in Training
Words to describe your character:Ellen is very independent,she had high expectations of herself.Tough very tough,and funny.
Personal Life story:El liked swimming when she didn't have to worry about someone attacking her,but now everything has changed she wants to be and will be the strongest.With not many friends shes use to being lonely.Her parents are barely home,you see El's mom is a Marine Biologist & her father is a Scientist so they both go away often.But get good $$$.
Anything Else?:Lyle House
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Lyle House!
Name:Exia, but called Virus
Family Members:Cara, half sister(SilverBell), mom, stepfather.
Paranormal Power: Telepathy. She can communicate to people and animals with her mind but can only receive responses with telepathy with animals. The recover is they are human, must speak with words.
Words to describe your character: Mildly depressed, kind hearted, sorrowful, average, fearful
Personal Life story: Her parents divorced when she wad young and she lived with her mother. Her mother didn't care much for her, but that's that. Her mom got remarried to a man who hated her a ton. She never met Cara even though they lived in the same house until they got sent to the house. No one but her knew about her ability but she was still sent to the house. I'm lazy.
Anything Else?:She has a pet seagull named Ailes.
Character Description/Image: A pale girl with sapphire blue eyes and messy back hair. She wears turtle necks often.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Everyone's accepted. :3

@Noah -

o: El's a necromancer, too! ;D But El's in training.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Added a new character! Also what's "probability manipulation"?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:02 pm

JingleBell wrote:
Added a new character! Also what's "probability manipulation"?

Okay, cool! ^^ And probability manipulation is causing unlikely things to happen or likely things to not happen.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:15 pm

@Kiyoko when will we start & making new character c;
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Noah wrote:
@Kiyoko when will we start & making new character c;

Probably tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. It depends. c:
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Lyle House
Name: Amberley (nicknamed Amber)
Family Members: Mother, Father, Older sister, Older brother, younger brother.
Paranormal Power: Can erase memories
Words to describe your character: Energetic, chatty, stupid, sassy, savvy, mischievous, lazy
Personal Life story: Amberley used to be called the joker in school and everyone laughed around her. She often failed at school, but she decided that she didn't need to be smart if she wanted to be a comedian. A food lover, Amberley learned to cook and help her family's cafe. She learned about her powers when she erased her mother's memory of her accidently killing their cat.
Anything Else?: She is usually eating something all the time.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:52 pm

lyle house
Name: crystal
Family Members: Mom, Dad, Older brother
Paranormal Power: controlling animals/humans minds
Words to describe your character: quiet, misty
Personal Life story: When she first found out she could control animals it was because she told her dog to hop on one leg. When she found out she control people she told her mom to shut up, her mom did.
Anything Else?: N/A
Character Description/Image: Dark brown hair, silver/gray eyes, gray jeans, black shirt.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:01 pm

You'r accepted. c: I will start the role play soon when we have one or two more applications. ^^
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Lyle House ^3^
Name: Cameron Woods
Family Members: Mother
Paranormal Power: Hypnosis and making people do what she wants with her mind.
Words to describe your character: Cold, unforgiving, sly, fearless, mysterious, acts like a loner but is really lonely, is totally insane.
Personal Life story: Her father passed away when she was just 5 years old and since then it's been her and her workaholic mother. Often she was left home alone and became so lonely she actually developed depression and almost committed suicide but never told anybody. At school her grades dropped and so did her socialness {is that a word?}. She tried to make herself believe she didn't need anyone else to be happy and eventually she did but was still lonely. She learned about her power when she hypnotized the most popular girl at school and everyone either became scared of her or creeped out... and after that she just became totally insane.
Anything Else?:
Character Description/Image: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] 710
This reminds me of a book I read where they go to a Mental Asylum for having powers~
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Okay, accepted! The role play will start somewhere tonight. ^^
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:03 pm

Yay! It has been remade! I'll edit this post with my app. Might have two characters this time.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]   Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Room - Remake [[ RP - APP ]]
Page 1 of 1