Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 yo what u look like

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: yo what u look like   Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:16 pm

yeah me and her are very similar looking `v`
i already have brown, rainbow!!! i'll trade anyway, maybe yours is a different shade? hehe P:

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: yo what u look like   Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Oliver wrote:
yeah me and her are very similar looking `v`
i already have brown, rainbow!!! i'll trade anyway, maybe yours is a different shade? hehe P:

mine is extremely dark OnO go look in de picshurrr

or not:

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yo what u look like   Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez people stop saying you look boring.
Its impossible to look boring.
Back to top Go down
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: yo what u look like   Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:05 pm

^^^ Well, unless you are Slenderman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yo what u look like   Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:06 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
^^^ Well, unless you are Slenderman.
Even slendy looks cool

COME ON PEOPLE YOU LOOK SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME OMFG WHY ACT LIKE YOUR UGLY WHEN ALL OF YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING?
Back to top Go down
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: yo what u look like   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Hmm. Then YOU post a picture of yourself! No more regrets, Clock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yo what u look like   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:57 pm

"Merry" Mayu wrote:
Hmm. Then YOU post a picture of yourself! No more regrets, Clock.
1. No
2. My parents would find out
3. That means no more FF for me. Or internet.
Back to top Go down
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: yo what u look like   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:59 pm

I sneak on at night! Right now actually! I had no FF since my forum got hacked the second time. Am I not inactive or what!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: yo what u look like   Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:24 am

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez people stop saying you look boring.
Its impossible to look boring.

Boring as in everyone here seems to be able to describe their hair/eyes/skin tone as something cool like caramel or gold or Jabba the Hutt (not an actual example), but I don't have anything unique or interesting. Except I have double jointed thumbs on both hands, but that tends to freak people out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: yo what u look like   Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:24 am

Ron Weasley wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez people stop saying you look boring.
Its impossible to look boring.

Boring as in everyone here seems to be able to describe their hair/eyes/skin tone as something cool like caramel or gold or Jabba the Hutt (not an actual example), but I don't have anything unique or interesting. Except I have double jointed thumbs on both hands, but that tends to freak people out.

Double jointed thumbs?! Thanks cool cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yo what u look like   Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:49 pm

"Merry" Mayu wrote:
I sneak on at night! Right now actually! I had no FF since my forum got hacked the second time. Am I not inactive or what!?
1. Still no.
2. My situation would be diffrent than yours. I wouldn't have any computer at all or phone.
3. I don't want to sneak on.
4. I already described myself, that should give everyone a faint image of what I look like.
5. There was some user who looked exactly like me, except for that they has crooked teeth and is immature and banned. I never met them but I saw a post they made and I freaked when I saw their avatar.
6. SilverBell would get in trouble too.
7. No means no.
8. Im Asian. Most Asian parents are really strict on their children. Mine just happen to be nicer. My friends get whipped with bamboo sticks when they misbehave. I just get a smashed computer or something. But still no.
9. I'm not great looking or bad looking. Just average I guess.
10. Your so cute and adorable, why would you need to see my face? Everyone on FF is pretty and good looking.
Please don't pressure me, it makes me feel uncomfortable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: yo what u look like   Today at 11:16 am

Back to top Go down
 
yo what u look like
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: