Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A Mood Vignette

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

A Mood Vignette Empty
PostSubject: A Mood Vignette   A Mood Vignette Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:16 pm

A vignette a short descriptive literary sketch of one emotion, if you didn't know.

Out of my Shell
A vignette by Nyan Cat
The turtle gracefully balanced his tummy on the still water of his warm tank home, like a trapeze artist, countless miles above the safe ground. The delicious morsel of food floated across the pond in his tank, so close, yet so far. The turtle nervously stretched his little neck, a brand-new slinky, snapping almost immediately when touched. The food was still floating across the pond, whispering to the turtle. The delicate plastic plants quivered, like the anxious audience at a circus. Will the trapeze artist be able to jump across, or will he drop thousands of feet to his death? The turtle slowly opened his mouth, a cave full of shiny teeth like shiny diamonds you would find on a movie star. He feebly stuck out his wrinkly tongue, like a strawberry- yogurt ice pop. Only 5 more millimeters away from the food. The turtle could feel the tension piling up in his cage, partially bitter by the nervousness and sweet by the smell of the food, so savory and divine. Just a little lick was all the turtle has desired, a wish of all wishes. Will I eat too much and get sick? I have never been in the pond if my tank before.
At last, the turtle took one heavy step forward, like a giant claiming his land. The rocks below the turtle 's sweaty paw felt rough and tense, a very uncomfortable texture. One more step would be the very last part to the turtle's life long dream to eat his very first food in his pond. His dream didn't seem like a big deal to humans, but a huge stride for a turtle. The slinky extended, the giant's foot leaned forward, the strawberry- yogurt ice pop hovered directly above the food, quivering like a single bowling pin skillfully balanced on someone's nose. The turtle snapped his food in half and swallowed it, chewing on the meal that he traveled to. The turtle devoured his food like a starving beggar at his first royal feast. The bit of food filled the turtle's mouth with a savoring taste, yet subtle. The trapeze artist took a victorious bow to the crowd, coming out of his comfort zone, at last.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

A Mood Vignette Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mood Vignette   A Mood Vignette Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Wow! That is super good, this is the first time I heard of a mood vignette.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

A Mood Vignette Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mood Vignette   A Mood Vignette Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:17 pm

Haha thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Mood Vignette Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mood Vignette   A Mood Vignette Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mood Vignette
Page 1 of 1