Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Favorite Song?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3089
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 16
Location : somewhere

PostSubject: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:13 am

well...my favorite songS ARE:

Hall Of Fame ~The Script
Oppa Gangnam Style ~Psy
Want U Back ~Cher LLoyd
Rocketeer ~Far East Movement
Like a G6 ~Far East Movement
Somebody That I Used To Know ~Gotye
Glad You Came ~The Wanted
Chasing The Sun ~The Wanted
DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again ~Usher
All songs by Katy Perry.
Payphone ~Maroon 5
Moves Like Jagger ~Maroon 5
Dynamite ~Taio Cruz
Yellow Raincoat ~Justin Bieber (The only song I love by him)
Epic ~I forgot by who
Someone Like You ~Adele
Rolling In The Deep ~Adele
I Can Transform Ya ~Chris Brown
Battle Scars ~Guy Sebastian

And manyyy more! And I have more than 500 songs .. so what about you?

And have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:55 am

Locked out of heaven- Bruno Mars
Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen
Anything by Ellie Goulding <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:08 pm

Numb - Linkin Park

Take on me - A-ha

Kingdom Come - The Civil Wars

Abraham's Daughter - Arcade Fire

Double Lariat - Megurine Luka

Those are some I like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:51 pm

Never Grow Up- Taylor Swift
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
If I die young - The Band Perry
The World is Mine - Hatsune Miku
Red - Taylor Swift
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
Ellie Goulding is awesome. I love anything by Cher Lloyd too.
I hate anything by One Direction. Period.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:05 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
Never Grow Up- Taylor Swift
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
If I die young - The Band Perry
The World is Mine - Hatsune Miku
Red - Taylor Swift
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
Ellie Goulding is awesome. I love anything by Cher Lloyd too.
I hate anything by One Direction. Period.

What exactly is the appeal in that song?

Miku sounds like the worst girlfriend in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:10 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Never Grow Up- Taylor Swift
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
If I die young - The Band Perry
The World is Mine - Hatsune Miku
Red - Taylor Swift
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
Ellie Goulding is awesome. I love anything by Cher Lloyd too.
I hate anything by One Direction. Period.

What exactly is the appeal in that song?
Miku sounds like the worst girlfriend in the world.
The song is super cute, my first Vocaloid song, and Miku isn't a terrible girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:13 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Never Grow Up- Taylor Swift
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
If I die young - The Band Perry
The World is Mine - Hatsune Miku
Red - Taylor Swift
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
Ellie Goulding is awesome. I love anything by Cher Lloyd too.
I hate anything by One Direction. Period.

What exactly is the appeal in that song?
Miku sounds like the worst girlfriend in the world.
The song is super cute, my first Vocaloid song, and Miku isn't a terrible girlfriend.

What do you mean she's not a terrible girlfriend. I certainly wouldn't want to date someone as bratty and demanding as her.

These are the English lyrics (Thank you Google.)

I'm the world's number one princess
And that means that I should be treated like that from the heart, you got it?

Number one
You should know when I get my hair done differently

Number two
Look me through all the way to my shoes, okay?

Number three
For every word I say, I want three in response from you

Now if you understand, go and do something about my empty right hand
Of course I'm not saying anything selfish
I just want for you to think I'm cute truly from your heart

I'm the world's number one princess
You should know-- hey, hey
Making me wait is not allowed
Who do you think you're dealing with?

Oh man! Now I want something sweet
Go get something now?

Ah!

Check 1, 2

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Flaws? I've been told that they were cute
You shouldn't be issuing complaints

Hello? Are you even paying attention? Seriously…
Oh, and of course, I demand you have a white pony
Now come get me

If you understand, kneel, take my hand, and say "Of course My Princess"
Of course I'm not saying anything selfish
Of course, you should know I can be scolded from time to time

You're my number one prince in the world
You should know- hey, hey
Both our hands are empty

My silent and blunt, yet perfect, prince
Why don't you realize that immediately
Oh!
You just don't get it! You really should get it by now…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:22 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Never Grow Up- Taylor Swift
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
If I die young - The Band Perry
The World is Mine - Hatsune Miku
Red - Taylor Swift
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
Ellie Goulding is awesome. I love anything by Cher Lloyd too.
I hate anything by One Direction. Period.

What exactly is the appeal in that song?
Miku sounds like the worst girlfriend in the world.
The song is super cute, my first Vocaloid song, and Miku isn't a terrible girlfriend.

What do you mean she's not a terrible girlfriend. I certainly wouldn't want to date someone as bratty and demanding as her.

These are the English lyrics (Thank you Google.)

I'm the world's number one princess
And that means that I should be treated like that from the heart, you got it?

Number one
You should know when I get my hair done differently

Number two
Look me through all the way to my shoes, okay?

Number three
For every word I say, I want three in response from you

Now if you understand, go and do something about my empty right hand
Of course I'm not saying anything selfish
I just want for you to think I'm cute truly from your heart

I'm the world's number one princess
You should know-- hey, hey
Making me wait is not allowed
Who do you think you're dealing with?

Oh man! Now I want something sweet
Go get something now?

Ah!

Check 1, 2

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Flaws? I've been told that they were cute
You shouldn't be issuing complaints

Hello? Are you even paying attention? Seriously…
Oh, and of course, I demand you have a white pony
Now come get me

If you understand, kneel, take my hand, and say "Of course My Princess"
Of course I'm not saying anything selfish
Of course, you should know I can be scolded from time to time

You're my number one prince in the world
You should know- hey, hey
Both our hands are empty

My silent and blunt, yet perfect, prince
Why don't you realize that immediately
Oh!
You just don't get it! You really should get it by now…
Honestly, if I had a boyfriend, I would have expectations like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:29 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Never Grow Up- Taylor Swift
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
If I die young - The Band Perry
The World is Mine - Hatsune Miku
Red - Taylor Swift
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
Ellie Goulding is awesome. I love anything by Cher Lloyd too.
I hate anything by One Direction. Period.

What exactly is the appeal in that song?
Miku sounds like the worst girlfriend in the world.
The song is super cute, my first Vocaloid song, and Miku isn't a terrible girlfriend.

What do you mean she's not a terrible girlfriend. I certainly wouldn't want to date someone as bratty and demanding as her.

These are the English lyrics (Thank you Google.)

I'm the world's number one princess
And that means that I should be treated like that from the heart, you got it?

Number one
You should know when I get my hair done differently

Number two
Look me through all the way to my shoes, okay?

Number three
For every word I say, I want three in response from you

Now if you understand, go and do something about my empty right hand
Of course I'm not saying anything selfish
I just want for you to think I'm cute truly from your heart

I'm the world's number one princess
You should know-- hey, hey
Making me wait is not allowed
Who do you think you're dealing with?

Oh man! Now I want something sweet
Go get something now?

Ah!

Check 1, 2

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Flaws? I've been told that they were cute
You shouldn't be issuing complaints

Hello? Are you even paying attention? Seriously…
Oh, and of course, I demand you have a white pony
Now come get me

If you understand, kneel, take my hand, and say "Of course My Princess"
Of course I'm not saying anything selfish
Of course, you should know I can be scolded from time to time

You're my number one prince in the world
You should know- hey, hey
Both our hands are empty

My silent and blunt, yet perfect, prince
Why don't you realize that immediately
Oh!
You just don't get it! You really should get it by now…
Honestly, if I had a boyfriend, I would have expectations like this.

Good god, are all girls this selfish? Nobody wants to be a slave to their girlfriend.


I'm the world's number one princess
You should know-- hey, hey
Making me wait is not allowed
Who do you think you're dealing with?

This verse pretty much said it all.

I think we're derailing the thread. If you want to continue, send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4563
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 16
Location : (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Somewhere flipping tables

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:41 pm

L.O.L you are like 45% like me hehe.

I don't have a list with me at the moment, it depends on my mood.
Let's say I dislike most songs with a huge amount of dubstep. I don't like dubstep in general, but some songs sound good with it. Oh, and I hate radio edits. None of them sound good too me, original is perfect.

So basically, I like every song without dubstep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 7654
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 17
Location : with you ;)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:06 pm

Spoiler:
 


I like Pop music. Alot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8763
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:15 pm

Spoiler:
 

There are more but I can't think of them at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:16 pm

I love this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:08 pm

The Motto~Lil Wayne Ft Drake
Kiss You~1D
Viva La Vida~Coldplay
Moments~1D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:11 pm

Believe- Josh Grobon
Love Train- Alpha and Omega OST
Loser Like Me- Glee
One Of Us- Glee
Ever Ever After- Carrie Underwood
Angel With A Shotgun- The Cab
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:06 pm

Gravity 0
Days of Dash
Monochrome
I love you - The Scanty
Rock and Roll Princess - The Scanty


_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:09 pm

Moonlit Bear
Artificial Enemy
Heat Haze Days
Master of the Court
Regret Message
And much more..


@Ron and Nyan Cat Its a really cute and good song but I think Miku would make THE WORLDS WORST GF EVER. I mean like she's so demanding!
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:06 pm

If I forced myself, I'd have to say...
Imagination Forest-IA
Transparent Answer-IA
Kisaragi Attention-IA
Kokoro-Rin Kagamine
Other stuff I can't remember...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 447
Join date : 2012-11-06
Location : Locations are too mainstream.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:13 pm

Anything by Fun.
Welcome to the show
Witch hunt
Heat haze days
Childrens record
Headphone actor
The tailor shop on enzinbaka street
Game of life (dubbed by jubyphonic)

Thats pretty much all i remember off the top of my head, but there is definitly more.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maddie Ziegler
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 339
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 15
Location : Somewhere where a fat old lady choreographs my dances

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:20 pm

The wolf that fell in love with little red riding hood~ Rin and Len
Last night , good night ~ Hatsune Miku
I like you , I Love you ~ Rin
Alice,Human sacrifice~ Miku, Kaito, Meiko , Rin and Len

Those are my Top 4 songs!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Now I absolutely love Desert Bluebird and South North Story
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:04 am

moon over goldsboro- the mountain goats
song for lonely giants- the mountain goats
big bird- andrew jackson jihad
so come back, i am waiting- okkervil river
hell is chrome- wilco
at least that's what you said- wilco
my darling- wilco
asleep- the smiths

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Locked out of heaven- Bruno mars

Anything by Ellie Goulding!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1859
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 16
Location : TARDIS

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:23 pm

the cab- endlessly
three days grace- the animal i have become
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song?!   Today at 1:07 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Favorite Song?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What's your favorite Succubus song?
» Favorite Cover of A Fallout: New Vegas Song?
» What are your favorite painting sites?
» What is your favorite BF2 kit ?
» Favorite Movie Quotes

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: