Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 This Is So Sad. </3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: This Is So Sad. </3   Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:39 pm

You all know the fun, loving, happy characters of " My Little Pony?" FlutterShy, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie? Today I found out these lovely ponies are based off of six girls who all DIED on the same day: January 18th 1989. The thing is, all they're lives were tragic, horrible, and they had horrible deaths. But the thing is, all the things these girls were trying to accomplish were never accomplished, but in the show they are.

Example: Samantha Gales. The one who was the inspiration for FlutterShy. Abused, Beaten. Her mother was 15. Beat her up because she blamed Poor Samantha for " ruining her life." Then her step-father came. They beat her up, starved her, locked her in the basement for as long as a day. But the thing is: She LOVED animals. She was an introvert and quiet, just like FlutterShy. Shy. She always wanted to help hurt animals. But her parents would tell her to put them back. She later overdosed on vermolin or something. I asked my mother, its something that makes you sleep. ** These girls are teenagers."

How about another example? Hmm. the saddest one. Mrs. Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Pie, Pinkie Pie, not a care in the world, eh? Not quite. Based of of Katherine Jackson, who was moving foster family to foster family. her father MURDERED her mother when she WAS FIVE, and then murdered HIMSELF. She began to hallucinate in class, and voices would tell her what to do. She would dress over-the-top. Her classmates and teachers thought she was trying to be funny, but her condition was getting worse. She then killed herself by jumping of a building because she thought she could fly. THE MOST CHILLING FACT IS IN THE EARLY SKETCHES, PINKIE PIE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A PEGASUS. Its scary how similar these people are to the ponies. No, they are the ROOT of the My little ponies.

To read about the others, click here:

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_Theory

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Uh, this... is creepy... They all went to the same school and died on the same day? There's too many coincidences here... Maybe they were like meant to meet each other in heaven or something. Ehh yeah but really sad :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Silent Night wrote:
Uh, this... is creepy... They all went to the same school and died on the same day? There's too many coincidences here... Maybe they were like meant to meet each other in heaven or something. Ehh yeah but really sad :c

Yep. You can read more about them on the site. What really freaks me out is that Pinkie Pie was a pegasus in the early sketches. Which is weird since she jumped of a building and died.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:01 pm

I just read the Creepypasta and it all kinda makes sense. I'm not sure if I believe that she completely base it off these girls, or in the sense that it's just a coincidence. It's creepy, but it was also rather interesting to read. uwu

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:02 pm

That is sad and creepy....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Len wrote:
I just read the Creepypasta and it all kinda makes sense. I'm not sure if I believe that she completely base it off these girls, or in the sense that it's just a coincidence. It's creepy, but it was also rather interesting to read. uwu

I know! I was super interested in it. I listened to the man narrating it on youtube, and then found his Wiki page. I showed my mom, and she was astonished. Because the girls are so different, yet so similar. There are two things that freak me out.
1. Some of the challenges the girls faced ( Like the one with Twilight Sparkle and the test) are in the show.
2. Katherine Jackson ( girl similar to Pinkie Pie) died because a voice told her to jump off a building because she could fly. And an early sketch of pinkie pie she is a peagasus.
That reallly scared me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebel Kouha
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 14
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:08 pm

I can see how the ponies were based off of them. There's a few things that can be coincidences, but it can be true. I guess I can say that the ponies were dedicated to these girls? Kinda like if their lives were more jolly and happier. I feel very sorry that their lives were so tragic</3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leafeonon.flavors.me
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Mizune wrote:
I can see how the ponies were based off of them. There's a few things that can be coincidences, but it can be true. I guess I can say that the ponies were dedicated to these girls? Kinda like if their lives were more jolly and happier. I feel very sorry that their lives were so tragic</3.

I know! I'm doing some research on the girls, starting with Samantha Gales ( FlutterShy) and Katherine Jackson ( Pinkie Pie.) But I can't find anything...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:46 pm

That is super sad I bet it might not be totally true also i did some research and I got nothing about that yet I found out Rainbow Dash and Applejack are voiced by the same girl Ashleigh Ball. (Interesting lol)

here is more of the wiki I was reading http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic

I still have some of of the old MLP movies like My little Pony Christmas and I watch the MLP friendship is magic and I am like woah way different characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:49 pm

~Winterful~ wrote:
That is super sad I bet it might not be totally true also i did some research and I got nothing about that yet I found out Rainbow Dash and Applejack are voiced by the same girl Ashleigh Ball. (Interesting lol)

here is more of the wiki I was reading http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic

it's a theory. Plus, this happened over twenty years ago. So, its hard to find information. I'm not finding info. on the characters, i'm finding info on these girls who are supposedly the real Rarity, Twilight sparkle, Ect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Oh my gosh, I'm crying. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:40 pm

I don't really find this scary, I just think the ponies are dedicated to those girls. It's a behind the scenes thing, something you would never know unless you did research. Like how Time Turner/Doctor Whooves the background pony is based off Doctor Who.

But it is sad :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:58 am

Guys, this probably isn't real. It's a creepypasta, a scary story. I actually Googled some of the girl's names, with no results.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:01 am

Rainbow. wrote:
~Winterful~ wrote:
That is super sad I bet it might not be totally true also i did some research and I got nothing about that yet I found out Rainbow Dash and Applejack are voiced by the same girl Ashleigh Ball. (Interesting lol)

here is more of the wiki I was reading http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic

it's a theory. Plus, this happened over twenty years ago. So, its hard to find information. I'm not finding info. on the characters, i'm finding info on these girls who are supposedly the real Rarity, Twilight sparkle, Ect.

Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack r voiced by the same person. Look at the end credits. But this is sad that the creator of the show would base the charaters off of dead girls. That almost made me cry.

I don't think that it was real, though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:04 am

It's not real lol. Creepy Pasta is all fiction and urban legends, folklore etc.

Shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:40 am

Relora wrote:
It's not real lol. Creepy Pasta is all fiction and urban legends, folklore etc.

Shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet ;P

I never said they we're completely based off of the dead girls. They're just very similar. Its a THEORY for a reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:45 am

it's not true. look up those names in google and you'll find nothing about a murder.
lauren faust herself said the ponies are based on how her little ponies acted when she was young

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:10 am

Oliver wrote:
it's not true. look up those names in google and you'll find nothing about a murder.
lauren faust herself said the ponies are based on how her little ponies acted when she was young

Last time i'll say this: It's a theory? Do you know what a theory is? It's basically a guess with information. How are you suppose to find these girls, anyways? THIS HAPPENED OVER TWENTY YEARS AGO. I'm pretty sure google hasn't been around for that long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:13 am

Locked on request.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This Is So Sad. </3   Today at 11:37 am

Back to top Go down
 
This Is So Sad. </3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: