Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Honey. A Story By Rainbow.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Honey. A Story By Rainbow.   Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:32 am

Most people see a five year old girl sitting in her room, playing with her barbie dolls. Or colouring in a butterfly picture. Maybe even trying to tie they're own shoes. Well, that's not the story for Chandra Driller. When Chandra was five, her mother became obsessed with sleeping pills. Chandra was very hyper as a child, and her mother would stay up so late, she wouldn't be able to sleep. So, she used sleeping pills. It always seemed to work, but then something went wrong. Chandra's mother was so tired, and didn't want to wake up the next morning. So, she figured if she took five pills rather than two, she would sleep longer. She was wrong. Her body wasn't used to that many pills, and she died in her sleep.

I'll continue tomorrow.

Continue: After that, Chandra moved in with her grandmother. Her father was in the army, and was unaware of his wive's death. Even though her grandmother was a sweet woman, Chandra went mute after her mother's death. She wouldn't talk to anyone, not even her teachers or grandmother. One day, Chandra's therapist gave up. Her grandmother was angry, angry that the therapist gave up on her beloved granddaughter. She felt bad, so she went out and bought Chandra a puppy. The effect was extraordinary. Chandra slowly began doing better in school, eating more. She named the Puppy " Honey," because its lovely fur resembled the colour of the tasty treat. Then, one day, out of the blue, when she was sitting at the table, eating her dinner, she said something. " More." even though it was one word, her grandmother was so happy, she cried and hugged Chandra. She didn't see anything bad happening in the future. Finally, her granddaughter was healed. Nothing bad could ever happen again. Nothing.

She was wrong.


I'll make more tomorrow.

November 21st, 1989. Chandra Driller is found dead in her grandmothers apartment, her dog lying close to her, licking Chandra's fingers. Everyone was astonished. The case was closed after three months. Chandra's grandmother died of depression a few months later. Chandra's father dies in the army.

Epilogue~

After forty-two years, the case is solved by a few ghost hunters. The soul of Chandra's mother comes to haunt her daughter and mother for moving on, not staying sad about her death, and for not telling her husband. ( Chandra's father.) Honey ( the dog.) is taken over by the raging spirit. Chandra's mother then uses Honey's canine teeth to rip Chandra's flesh, and murder her with her sharp nails. Honey is then found licking Chandra's blood, because the mother's spirit has left.


You were close, Manor ;D



Last edited by Rainbow. on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Honey. A Story By Rainbow.   Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:14 am

This is very interesting. I'm not sure I understand the title, though. 9/10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Honey. A Story By Rainbow.   Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:
This is very interesting. I'm not sure I understand the title, though. 9/10.

You will soon enough. The story isn't finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Honey. A Story By Rainbow.   Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Ah you should continue it, I love your writing.
I'm kinda confused but it's not finished yet so yeah
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Honey. A Story By Rainbow.   Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Ah you should continue it, I love your writing.
I'm kinda confused but it's not finished yet so yeah

It's natural to get confused by the title, but with the continuation I made, you'll understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Honey. A Story By Rainbow.   Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Rainbow. wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Ah you should continue it, I love your writing.
I'm kinda confused but it's not finished yet so yeah

It's natural to get confused by the title, but with the continuation I made, you'll understand.
Ah I like how its going so far. Guessing from the stories you write, I'm expecting the dog to die and its ghost to haunt the girl. Or the dog kills the girl.
I love your stories, they are always so morbidly wonderful.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Honey. A Story By Rainbow.   Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Rainbow. wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Ah you should continue it, I love your writing.
I'm kinda confused but it's not finished yet so yeah

It's natural to get confused by the title, but with the continuation I made, you'll understand.
Ah I like how its going so far. Guessing from the stories you write, I'm expecting the dog to die and its ghost to haunt the girl. Or the dog kills the girl.
I love your stories, they are always so morbidly wonderful.

Thank you! That means a lot Smile I finished it, you were close Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Honey. A Story By Rainbow.   Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Rainbow. wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Rainbow. wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Ah you should continue it, I love your writing.
I'm kinda confused but it's not finished yet so yeah

It's natural to get confused by the title, but with the continuation I made, you'll understand.
Ah I like how its going so far. Guessing from the stories you write, I'm expecting the dog to die and its ghost to haunt the girl. Or the dog kills the girl.
I love your stories, they are always so morbidly wonderful.

Thank you! That means a lot Smile I finished it, you were close Smile

Hah, it was really cool. I like the ending it it would benicer if you could like describe what is happening rather than saying "The dog got possessed and killed people." I like stories in present tense but that's my option. Don't be discorahed, its really good
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 15
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Honey. A Story By Rainbow.   Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:36 pm

um this is... depressing?? you're a really good writer and you include wonderful descriptions, but this is a really sad story and has no theme. i suppose it's just a creepy pasta?

but honestly, i think the ending is very unrealistic, even if the mother's spirit actually was watching her (which i think is totally possible!). if the mother saw her daughter getting over her sadness, wouldn't she be happy for her and want her to have a good future? it seems really selfish that she would kill her for being happy, but if it's how you want the story to go, then i won't stand in your way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Honey. A Story By Rainbow.   Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:09 pm

hop wrote:
um this is... depressing?? you're a really good writer and you include wonderful descriptions, but this is a really sad story and has no theme. i suppose it's just a creepy pasta?

but honestly, i think the ending is very unrealistic, even if the mother's spirit actually was watching her (which i think is totally possible!). if the mother saw her daughter getting over her sadness, wouldn't she be happy for her and want her to have a good future? it seems really selfish that she would kill her for being happy, but if it's how you want the story to go, then i won't stand in your way.

I'm a very odd writer, its just my style. Also, the mother thought it was Chandra's fault for her death, because she took extra sleeping pills because Chandra was very hyper and kept her up all night. This story is HORRIBLE, compared to my other work. I write REAL stories on my computer, ones I don't really feel the need to share. I can share one of them, though, if you like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Honey. A Story By Rainbow.   Today at 1:43 am

Back to top Go down
 
Honey. A Story By Rainbow.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Toy Story LEGO + MATTEL WWE
» Is death essential to good story writing?
» Campaign Story Challenge : ERA, "The Mass" Story
» Thinkaway's "Collectors" Toy Story Figures
» Possible story idea

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Literature-
Jump to: