Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage "Space Warriors"...

Go down 
+3
Flynn
Gabriella
Magdaleena
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

Fantage "Space Warriors"... Empty
PostSubject: Fantage "Space Warriors"...   Fantage "Space Warriors"... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:23 am

Um.

I was just getting on Fantage for fetching stuff to edit (I barely even play it anymore), and then I saw this.

Fantage "Space Warriors"... Fantag10

Space warriors?

More like Star Wars. That guy is clearly a jedi.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Space Warriors"...   Fantage "Space Warriors"... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:44 am

Where did they come up with this? It looks really nerdy to me (I hate Star Wars).
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Space Warriors"...   Fantage "Space Warriors"... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:47 am

akinabear wrote:
Where did they come up with this? It looks really nerdy to me (I hate Star Wars).

I hate you so much, akinabear.

HOLY FLIP IT'S ANAKIN SKYWALKER!!!! If I still had a Fantage account, I would totally buy that. I love Star Wars as much as I love Harry Potter.

One thing, though. Why did they call it "space warriors"?
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Space Warriors"...   Fantage "Space Warriors"... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:48 am

They can't say Jedi or Star Wars for copyright reasons I bet :P

Eh I don't play fantage anymore, but I'm sure some kids will enjoy the light-saber :3

Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Space Warriors"...   Fantage "Space Warriors"... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:50 am

Ron Weasley wrote:
akinabear wrote:

HOLY FLIP IT'S ANAKIN SKYWALKER!!!! If I still had a Fantage account, I would totally buy that. I love Star Wars as much as I love Harry Potter.

The same question why they called the sailor moon and tuxedo mask " sailor hero's" or something like that and the Hatsune Miku " Jpop" instead of vocaloid. Uh oh....... copyright reasons

I also hate star wars so I'm not really into those costumes.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Space Warriors"...   Fantage "Space Warriors"... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 am

I guess people would like them but I don't really like star wars though so I don't think I will be buying those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Space Warriors"...   Fantage "Space Warriors"... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:01 am

Ron Weasley wrote:
akinabear wrote:

Because they are stupid and uncreative. And copyright. "SPACE WARRIORS"
Obviously star wars.

Star Wars is pretty cool, I guess. I never seen it but my mom loves it a ton. I can't blame her, the music is pretty darn epic.

The Jedi is pretty cool but the girl looks awkward in comparison. JUST MALE THEM MATCH FANTEGE. IT LOOKS AWKWAAAARD.
Either that or the guy looks like a hobo with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Space Warriors"...   Fantage "Space Warriors"... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:02 am

Clockwork Invention wrote:

Obviously star wars.

Star Wars is pretty cool, I guess. I never seen it but my mom loves it a ton. I can't blame her, the music is pretty darn epic.

The Jedi is pretty cool but the girl looks awkward in comparison. JUST MALE THEM MATCH FANTEGE. IT LOOKS AWKWAAAARD.

The girl isn't from Star Wars, I think. The boy is obviously Anakin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Space Warriors"...   Fantage "Space Warriors"... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:06 am

Ron Weasley wrote:

Obviously star wars.

I really want to kick fantages face because she looks over decorated and hurts my eyes.

I'm surprised they picked Anakin and not Luke...
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Space Warriors"...   Fantage "Space Warriors"... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:07 am

Ron Weasley wrote:

Obviously star wars.

I really want to kick fantages face because she looks over decorated and hurts my eyes.

Yeah, I was hoping they'd do Luke and Leia. Why couldn't they have done Leia or Padme instead of this chick?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Space Warriors"...   Fantage "Space Warriors"... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:13 am

Ron Weasley wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:

Obviously star wars.

Yeah, I was hoping they'd do Luke and Leia. Why couldn't they have done Leia or Padme instead of this chick?
Leia would have been cute. Or Padme. She's pretty.

I'm 90% sure that Fantage ripped her from some anime. (Gosh her color combo is like eeeewwwww)
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Space Warriors"...   Fantage "Space Warriors"... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:16 am

I like purple, but that space warrior costume is UGLY!! I would not buy it. It's just like the time when not many ppl bought the twlight costumes.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Space Warriors"...   Fantage "Space Warriors"... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:33 am

I got this costume, I kind of like it. It's pretty cool. But my favourite is the Miku costume :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage "Space Warriors"...   Fantage "Space Warriors"... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage "Space Warriors"...
Page 1 of 1