Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:49 pm

This is my second RP. I just want to remind you, I am part of three other RPs and won't always post. Thank you!

Well, lets start with the Plot and Story.

Plot:

Spoiler:
 

As a reminder, each person knows magic: Light Region Citizens know Light Magic, and Dark Region Citizens know Dark Magic. Just make sure its not too over the top, and you'll be fine.

Here are some of the characters you can be, if you don't want to make up you're own. Just to let you know, I'm Queen Barrell.

Characters YOU can choose to be:

Queen Of Dark Region:
Queen of Light Region: ChristmasPerfume6
Dark Region Daughter; Tina Fey: Kiyoko
Light Region Daughter: Serena Rider: Relora
Queen Barrell: Rainbow.


Now, if you want to make you're own citizen, heres you're App:

Name:
Gender:
Personality:
Age:
Picture/Description:
Anything else? ( Optional):
Back Story ( Optional):

Here are the already made character apps:

Queen Of Dark Region APP
Name: Leslie Fey ( Looks after Tina.)
Age: 123 ( Immortal.)
Gender: Female
Picture/description: Up to you.
Personality: Up to you, but make it dark.

Queen of Light Region APP
Name: Alexandra Rider ( Looks after Serena.)
Age: 123 ( Also Immortal.)
Gender: Female
Picture/description: Up to you.
Personality: Up to you, but make it Light and Nice.


Dark Region Daughter APP:
Name: Tina Fey
Gender: Female
Personality: Up to you.
Age: 16
Picture/Description: Up to you.

Light Region Daughter APP:

Name: Serena Rider
Gender: Female
Personality: Up to you.
Age: 16
Picture/Description: Up to you.

**PLEASE KEEP IN MIND FOR THE CHARACTERS THAT ARE ALREADY MADE, ITS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. THANK YOU!**

Hope you join & have fun!


Last edited by Rainbow. on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Name: Serena Rider
Gender: Female
Personality: A very happy and good child, Serena loves to help people and loves the feeling she gets from it. She is a very optimistic girl and works hard in her studies. She loves her mother and the citizens of her domain and hopes to help the world in anyway. She thinks of herself as proficient at magic and indulges in the art of music.
Age: 16
Story: Serena has never been much of a trouble maker and has always worked to the benefit of the Light region. She dresses appropriately as well as in a way where she can work and move freely. She has a simple staff that assists in her magic as well as tying all of her outfits together. She wears a simple tiara to assert her position in royalty and keeps her hair in tight buns made of long braids.
Serena lacks the life of a normal civilian; shes never fallen in love, she doesn't have a great many friends out of the palace, and she doesn't have a very good image of what civilian life is like. However, she has a generous heart and on more than on occasion has she sneaked out and helped the people of her region. She doesn't get caught, for she never wants her mother to worry. She loves her mom with all her heart and sometimes feels a bit suffocated by her constant watching and caring, but in the end she doesn't mind. One day she hopes to walk freely through a market place and have adventures like many young magic-masters of her age.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
 

Thank you :3


Last edited by Relora on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Relora wrote:
Name: Serena Rider
Gender: Female
Personality: A very happy and good child, Serena loves to help people and loves the feeling she gets from it. She is a very optimistic girl and works hard in her studies. She loves her mother and the citizens of her domain and hopes to help the world in anyway. She thinks of herself as proficient at magic and indulges in the art of music.
Age: 16
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
 

edit: Mind if I add a story later o:?

Accepted. You don't have to add the story; But you can if you want. Its not really needed, though, because its pretty much mentioned in the plot.

I love the photo by the way. It fits Serena Perfectly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Name: Tina Fey
Gender: Female
Personality: Quiet, Strong, Arrogant, Doesn't accept people easily, Brave, Aggressive, Cruel, Jealous and Unfriendly
Age: 16
Picture/Description:
HUGE:
 
Notes [[ Wanted to add o3o ]]: Tina hates her sister and was always jealous of her. Tina is very troublesome and mischievous to people, the people she accepts are treated like her but it's awfully rare for her to accept people, especially young ones. And if you disobey her you're are most likely to have a death sentence or go to jail for years.

I'm sorry for this, I had no idea what to put for my application. T^T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Kiyoko wrote:
Name: Tina Fey
Gender: Female
Personality: Quiet, Strong, Arrogant, Doesn't accept people easily, Brave, Aggressive, Cruel, Jealous and Unfriendly
Age: 16
Picture/Description:
HUGE:
 
Notes [[ Wanted to add o3o ]]: Tina hates her sister and was always jealous of her. Tina is very troublesome and mischievous to people, the people she accepts are treated like her but it's awfully rare for her to accept people, especially young ones. And if you disobey her you're are most likely to have a death sentence or go to jail for years.

I'm sorry for this, I had no idea what to put for my application. T^T

No need to apologize! I'm glad I got two of the most important characters ready! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Rainbow. wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:
Name: Tina Fey
Gender: Female
Personality: Quiet, Strong, Arrogant, Doesn't accept people easily, Brave, Aggressive, Cruel, Jealous and Unfriendly
Age: 16
Picture/Description:
HUGE:
 
Notes [[ Wanted to add o3o ]]: Tina hates her sister and was always jealous of her. Tina is very troublesome and mischievous to people, the people she accepts are treated like her but it's awfully rare for her to accept people, especially young ones. And if you disobey her you're are most likely to have a death sentence or go to jail for years.

I'm sorry for this, I had no idea what to put for my application. T^T

No need to apologize! I'm glad I got two of the most important characters ready! Accepted!

Thank you for accepting my application. ^u^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:08 am

Name: Alexandra Rider
Age: 123
Gender: Female
Picture/description:
Spoiler:
 
Personality: Alexandra loves people, but mostly kids. She has a kind heart and enjoys company. She knows how to make people comfortable and Alexandra can calm anybody down with her soothing, sing-song voice. She is ,though, a horrible athlete and often talks too much, to the point where people cover their ears. A proud queen, she hopes her daughter, Serena, follows in her footsteps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:15 pm

ChristmasPerfume6 wrote:
Name: Alexandra Rider
Age: 123
Gender: Female
Picture/description:
Spoiler:
 
Personality: Alexandra loves people, but mostly kids. She has a kind heart and enjoys company. She knows how to make people comfortable and Alexandra can calm anybody down with her soothing, sing-song voice. She is ,though, a horrible athlete and often talks too much, to the point where people cover their ears. A proud queen, she hopes her daughter, Serena, follows in her footsteps.

accepted. Smile thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmony
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 427
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 16
Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Name:Kenzie Reid
Gender:Female
Personality:Kenzie is Coldhearted,A real Hothead,but she does have the soft spot of her in her heart.But she just struggles to find it,Artistic,Athletic.
Age:12
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
 
Anything else? ( Optional):Nope.
Back Story ( Optional):Kenzie was really powerful,the most powerful child they have gotten ever since before.Kenzie didn't have much friends,but she was perfectly okay with that.She has a very wild imagination.Yet,her parents yet to understand Kenzie but thats what she likes.She wants to be an independent unique person,someone that nobody has ever witnessed before.People thinks shes bluffing,but Kenzie has made a vow to complete that Goal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:57 am

4Fun wrote:
Name:Kenzie Reid
Gender:Female
Personality:Kenzie is Coldhearted,A real Hothead,but she does have the soft spot of her in her heart.But she just struggles to find it,Artistic,Athletic.
Age:12
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
 
Anything else? ( Optional):Nope.
Back Story ( Optional):Kenzie was really powerful,the most powerful child they have gotten ever since before.Kenzie didn't have much friends,but she was perfectly okay with that.She has a very wild imagination.Yet,her parents yet to understand Kenzie but thats what she likes.She wants to be an independent unique person,someone that nobody has ever witnessed before.People thinks shes bluffing,but Kenzie has made a vow to complete that Goal.

Accepted ^_^ I forgot to ask, do you live in the Dark Region or Light Region?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS   Today at 5:12 am

Back to top Go down
 
Daughter Of Chaos RP APPS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» An Assassins Daughter
» 40K League 1750 vs Chaos Daemons
» Salamanders vs Chaos Space Marines
» Chaos Daemons
» Warriors of Chaos 2250 list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Applications-
Jump to: