Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Puella Magi {RP APPS}

Go down 
+3
Queen
aimi
Harmony
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Puella Magi {RP APPS} Empty
PostSubject: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:47 pm

I saw this one coming. Most of us like the anime Madoka Magica so why not?
There was a really great Private Magical Child Roleplay that Oliver made but it sadly didn't last long. Not trying to copy it but I really wanted to do this because I'm really obsessed.

I recommend NOT joining if you haven't watched up to episode 10 because we're going to let a ton of spoilers out. Including in the story, apps, rules, and the roleplay itself. So yeah.

I apologize that you cam only be female, I usually don't do this bit it makes sense unless if your Kyubey but then Kyubey is genderless.

Story:
Rules:
Applications:
Official Character Claim:
My App, pfft character change:

Last edited by Witch on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Meduka Meguca

Name:Kyoko
Biography:Kyoko was the daughter of a preacher. Her father started to deviate from regular doctrine and was excommunicated for it - Kyoko used her wish to get her father more followers; however, upon finding this out, her father went insane and killed the entire family but Kyoko, then committing suicide. From there on, Kyoko only uses her magical powers for herself.
Personality:Kyoko is very snappy , she likes things her way whether you like it or not.She is always up for a challenge she isn't scared of anyone and is willing to take bullet for someone she cares for.
Weapons:Spear
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Magical Girl Outfit Picture/Description:Kyoko's magical girl comes above mid thigh and has white ruffles at the tip , it has a diamond opening at her chest not revealing too much.She has black tights that come above mid thigh and Black knee high socks.
Anything else:Nope!

Last edited by 4Fun on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:01 pm

4Fun wrote:
Meduka Meguca

Biography:Kyoko lived a hard and harsh life,although Kyoko has that cute innocent look on her face.Doesn't mean shes nice,sometimes Kyoko can be very cold hearted.She grew up in the unstable house hold with constant arguing and drunken parents.Kyoko thought of giving up,but she decided not too.She named her self ''Kyoko the great''
Wish:To Live A Rich Life
Personality:Kyoko is very snappy , she likes things her way whether you like it or not.She is always up for a challenge she isn't scared of anyone and is willing to take bullet for someone she cares for.
Weapons:2 Sumari's
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Magical Girl Outfit Picture/Description:Kyoko's magical girl comes above mid thigh and has white ruffles at the tip , it has a diamond opening at her chest not revealing too much.She has black tights that come above mid thigh and Black knee high socks.
Ah thank you for applying but I'm really confused with this app. I'm guessing your roleplaying as Kyoko but you refer to her as Jomer? I can't see the picture so yeah.
And if your character is Kyoko, you should stick with her actual character biography, for one thing, wasn't her wish to get people to listen to her father?
I apologize I'm just really confused.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
4Fun wrote:
Meduka Meguca

Biography:Kyoko lived a hard and harsh life,although Kyoko has that cute innocent look on her face.Doesn't mean shes nice,sometimes Kyoko can be very cold hearted.She grew up in the unstable house hold with constant arguing and drunken parents.Kyoko thought of giving up,but she decided not too.She named her self ''Kyoko the great''
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Ah thank you for applying but I'm really confused with this app. I'm guessing your roleplaying as Kyoko but you refer to her as Jomer? I can't see the picture so yeah.
And if your character is Kyoko, you should stick with her actual character biography, for one thing, wasn't her wish to get people to listen to her father?

I thought we can make our own..Than I read the thingy and it said we pick a character so I kinda rushed through changing her name.I thought we can make our own um personalities and stuff so I apologize I'll fix it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:05 pm

4Fun wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
4Fun wrote:
Meduka Meguca

Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

I thought we can make our own..Than I read the thingy and it said we pick a character so I kinda rushed through changing her name.I thought we can make our own um personalities and stuff so I apologize I'll fix it.
No its my fault for not being clear. You can have a official character or a character you made up.
You have to stick with the official personality of a canon character but feel free to be creative with your own character.

Last edited by Clockwork Invention on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Yay! I've actually been wanting to start a Puella RP!

Meduka Meguca

Name: Homura Akemi
Biography:
Spoiler:
Wish:
Spoiler:
Personality: Before she used to be shy, but now, she's cold. But she's actually nice and caring under that hard shell. Her personality became colder after creating more timelines.
Weapons: Guns and bombs
Picture/Description (Regular and Magical Girl):
Spoiler:
Anything else:I'm sorry if I got anything wrong...I'm still trying to finish the anime...I also used spoilers so I won't spoil anything.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:16 pm

You have saved my life for making this, Manor. v.v

Meduka Meguca

Name: Mikiyua "Miki" D. [[ Mikiyua is pronounced as MIKI-YOU-AH ]]
Biography: Mikiyua is very self centered, she has a great, creative and wild imagination. But is too quiet to tell and express her ideas. Mikiyua is very odd and strange because of her appearance and personality. People teases her and is mean to her because of this, her hair is actually natural and mysterious on why it's like that. Mikiyua has mood swings a lot and because of this she looses friends easier and other people would start to dislike her or keep disliking her. So that's how she started to get self centered and now tries to ignore and not notice people. But it's impossible to not care about a person for her since she is quite caring.
Wish: To be able to express her imagination.
Personality: Independent, Easily stressed, Depressing, Weak; Emotionally, Caring, Self centered, Likes to smile or make people smile and laugh, Isn't very sociable towards others, Strange/Odd, and has a lot of mood swings.
Weapons: A live and hovering wisp that looks like a crystal with small crystal shards circling it. The wisp can turn into anything but has a limited number of transformations a day.
Picture/Description:

Mikiyua has shoulder height hair with hair on the side of her head that is longer and thick front bags that cover half of her eyes. Her hair is naturally and mysteriously light blue with many light pink and purple/indigo streaks. She has big crystal blue eyes with soft pink lips. Her skin color is very light that it makes her look pale and is sensitive. She wears a baggy white shirt with loose sleeves that is tucked in her shorts. Miki wears ripped denim shorts with a brown belt and black converse boots. She usually just let's her hair go free or if not it is in a normal or side ponytail. Mikiyua is also thin and is a few inches short for her age.

Magical Girl Outfit Picture/Description:

She has a pastel colored outfit. She wears her hair in a messy bun with a giant striped bow on her hair. Miki wears a strapless dress that goes up to her thighs with a bow on the middle, near her stomach. Under the bow there is a transparent layer with little glitter. She wears a soft light vest that has sleeves that stop near her elbow. Miki wears heeled flats with three to two bows on the straps. For accessories Miki has many bracelets on her left arm and fewer bracelets on her right arm. Her necklace is made out of a ribbon and has a bow on the middle. And lastly, Mikiyua has a ribbon around her right ankles.

Anything else:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:24 pm

@4fun, CP6, and Kiyoko accepted. If you have and questions about the RP please PM me or check the rules. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:41 am

Name:Charlotte
Biography:Her mother loved food, especially cheese and sweets, and often shared them with her. However, her mother was also sick. One day when she was visiting the hospital, she said she wished to eat cake with her mom. She then was visited by Kyubey and made a contract. But after eating the cake, her mother died.
Wish:To share a cake with her mother one last time before her mother died.
Personality:Usually a happy, bright girl, she is completely unaware of the dark side of magical girls. She tries to be friendly with the other magical girls and tries not to think about her mother's death too often. On the inside she's pretty sad and hides it very well. She says she's fine, but... She loves candy and sweets, but cheese of all things is her favorite.
Weapons:Giant dinner spoon and giant dinner fork <3
Picture/Description:Later
The one with pink hair:
Anything Else? This is the magical girl who turns into the most kawaii witch in history... In episode 3.

Last edited by CottonCandy on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:19 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:43 am

JingleBell wrote:
Save a spot for me as Charlotte okay?
Fiiiiiine you can be a cute little magical girl who
becomes:
I'll reserve your spot
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Do you mind if a rp Kyubey?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:30 pm

(Hah I was the on who gave you the Elly idea)
Meduka Meguca

Name: Madoka Kaname
Biography: Madoka didn't become a Magical Girl until episode 12.
Wish: To have family always be safe.
Personality: Fun, outgoing, bubbly.
Weapons: Rose bow
Picture/Description:
Puella Magi {RP APPS} Image31
Puella Magi {RP APPS} Image35
Anything else: In episode 12,
Spoiler:

Last edited by Madoka on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:00 pm

@Nyan Cat sure!
@Mayu only one official character please? And we aren't roleplaying the anime timeline so no
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:25 pm

I dont know who to choose!!! You may choose for me.
(Nothing has ever been so hard in this month)
I cant choose. Someone assist me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:10 pm

@Mayu accepted. Have any questions just ask me.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Can we start now? We have six (almost seven)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:48 pm

I'm deciding to wait because of homework. I'll start like either Monday or Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Yay. At least. Oh. 4 days. ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:00 am

Guys just so you know, its defiantly okay to change your official character as long if they aren't claimed. I myself decided to change my character, since I didn't want to be Yuuri anymore.
If you want to, PM me and tell me so I can take off you from that characters spot on the list and move you to the new spot.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:00 am

Who are you going to be, Clock?

C'mon, more users need to join!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:35 pm

Name: Mami Tomoe
Biography: Mami is a third-year student in school. She is also a magical girl, and her weapons are guns. Her soul gem is yellow. She was nice and defeated witches to help humans.
Wish: To be healed, I believe.
Personality: Nice, sweet, kind-hearted, strong, welcoming.
Weapons: GuNs.
Picture/Description: I think you all know how Mami looks.
Magical Girl Outfit Picture/Description: I think you guys know ^_^
Anything else: nope..

thank you very much for reserving her for me, witch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:13 pm

DontBreakMeDown. wrote:
Name: Mami Tomoe
Biography: Mami is a third-year student in school. She is also a magical girl, and her weapons are guns. Her soul gem is yellow. She was nice and defeated witches to help humans.
Wish: To be healed, I believe.
Personality: Nice, sweet, kind-hearted, strong, welcoming.
Weapons: GuNs.
Picture/Description: I think you all know how Mami looks.
Magical Girl Outfit Picture/Description: I think you guys know ^_^
Anything else: nope..

thank you very much for reserving her for me, witch!
Mmk I would accept but your missing something. Please read the rules.
Just so you know, in Japan, its 7th to 9th grade for high school and Mami would be 14-15 years old and in 9th grade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi {RP APPS}   Puella Magi {RP APPS} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puella Magi {RP APPS}
Page 1 of 1