Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Why is it always my fault?

Go down 
+3
Reese
Harmony
flower
7 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Why is it always my fault? Empty
PostSubject: Why is it always my fault?   Why is it always my fault? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:40 am

So, I'm on Fantage with my friend because it's a snow day. She's like my best friend on Fantage, and we have been hanging out all day. Then, be decide to role-play with my other buddy, Mozartandduke. So were decide to role-play as angels in heaven ( I know, don't ask xD) Then, Mozart changes into an angel, and I joke around by saying change you're hair because it didn't look angelic. Then, she starts calling me mean and rude and blah blah. This is when I get angry and tell her off. she says, I never liked you because you're annoying. So we started arguing, And I told her something that made her stop. I said, " its not my fault you're so weak and sensitive! That you always want to blame me for everything! Because now iv'e had enough, enough of you!" Then I deleted her.

I'm sick of all this childish drama. So, i'm only going on low serves from now on, and hardly going on.

Fantage always ruins my day omg -_-
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Why is it always my fault?   Why is it always my fault? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:45 am

Yea,I have friends like that.So,then they start to cry and I get in trouble for it ._. But!Its okay at least you have friends on FF that you can trust!Like me ! ;DDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is it always my fault?   Why is it always my fault? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:47 am

Wow that's a totally stupid. Just because you told her to change her hair?
Gosh that must suck.

Don't worry, we'll be your friends!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why is it always my fault?   Why is it always my fault? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:53 am

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Gosh that must suck.

Thanks so much <3 You guys are so much better I don't even know WHY I bother with Fantage anymore. I filmed a video and stuff so i'm sending it to Fantage.

SHE STARTED SAYING SHE WAS BETTER THAN ME!

I'M LIKE, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? -__-

Sorry for cap abuse.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Why is it always my fault?   Why is it always my fault? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:26 am

Your friend has issues. I mean, get worked up over some digital hair?
I honestly don't think you deserve friends like that.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why is it always my fault?   Why is it always my fault? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:14 pm

From what you said in your original post you kinda started it. Your friend probably didn't know you were joking. All you had to do was try to explain you were kidding and if that didn't work politely say you don't want to argue and maybe even log off to let things simmer down. Instead you let get under your skin 9which I'm sire caught you off-guard and led to your reactions as they were) which led to an argument and ended up with telling her off and then making a very rude comment before deleting her. I'm sorry, but from what I read it sounds like you let the drama begin and instead of handling it maturely you went back and forth in an argument that reminds me of a "he said, she said" argument.

I know that I'm only listening to a source and obviously I don't have all the information, and if I get anything wrong due to my ignorance I apologize in advance. You have to understand that some people are sensitive and for you to make a comment on their weakness was overall very rude and probably hurt your ex-friend much like it might've hurt when she said some nasty things to you.

I just want to show you how the whole event can be looked at by a neutral point-of-view. You both contributed to the problem. Perhaps you found her first few comments as an overreaction, however on the internet you can't hear people's tone of voice and she could've easily mistaken you silly comment for something that may have felt like an attack on her sense of style or whatever.

I'm not trying to say it's all your fault, but you contributed a little bit to the dramatic little escapade.

I might not seem like a very great person to you right now if you actually read this.. but I just want to help you for the real world. If you're lucky, you won't have to deal with more things like this, but that little event isn't a phenomenon. I just hope that you can grow from the experience and perhaps choose better friends, words, or ways of handling things like that.

I'm truthfully sorry your friendship had to end over something so miniscule, and I'm glad that when you need to vent off some steam you come to us on the forums for some help and advice. I hope you can perhaps patch things up with your friend or at least let bygones be bygones. Don't let this whole little book I wrote lead you to believe I don't like you though... please don't =3= I actually really love (not in an "icky" way Razz!) you forumers you :3

I'm not really sure why I wrote all this ;3;.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why is it always my fault?   Why is it always my fault? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Relora wrote:
From what you said in your original post you kinda started it. Your friend probably didn't know you were joking. All you had to do was try to explain you were kidding and if that didn't work politely say you don't want to argue and maybe even log off to let things simmer down. Instead you let get under your skin 9which I'm sire caught you off-guard and led to your reactions as they were) which led to an argument and ended up with telling her off and then making a very rude comment before deleting her. I'm sorry, but from what I read it sounds like you let the drama begin and instead of handling it maturely you went back and forth in an argument that reminds me of a "he said, she said" argument.

I know that I'm only listening to a source and obviously I don't have all the information, and if I get anything wrong due to my ignorance I apologize in advance. You have to understand that some people are sensitive and for you to make a comment on their weakness was overall very rude and probably hurt your ex-friend much like it might've hurt when she said some nasty things to you.

I just want to show you how the whole event can be looked at by a neutral point-of-view. You both contributed to the problem. Perhaps you found her first few comments as an overreaction, however on the internet you can't hear people's tone of voice and she could've easily mistaken you silly comment for something that may have felt like an attack on her sense of style or whatever.

I'm not trying to say it's all your fault, but you contributed a little bit to the dramatic little escapade.

I might not seem like a very great person to you right now if you actually read this.. but I just want to help you for the real world. If you're lucky, you won't have to deal with more things like this, but that little event isn't a phenomenon. I just hope that you can grow from the experience and perhaps choose better friends, words, or ways of handling things like that.

I'm truthfully sorry your friendship had to end over something so miniscule, and I'm glad that when you need to vent off some steam you come to us on the forums for some help and advice. I hope you can perhaps patch things up with your friend or at least let bygones be bygones. Don't let this whole little book I wrote lead you to believe I don't like you though... please don't =3= I actually really love (not in an "icky" way Razz!) you forumers you :3

I told her I was joking. She said she didn't care and that she never liked me because I was annoying and always " bothering her."

Which is false.

Also, I know how to live in the real-world. My friends also aren't going to get mad at me and say they never liked me if I told them they should wear they're hair another way.

She also said she was better than me, prettier than me, smarter than me, a better friend than me, and overall just better than me.

Which really gets under my skin because She doesn't even know me.

Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Why is it always my fault?   Why is it always my fault? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Rainbow. wrote:
Relora wrote:

I told her I was joking. She said she didn't care and that she never liked me because I was annoying and always " bothering her."

Which is false.

Also, I know how to live in the real-world. My friends also aren't going to get mad at me and say they never liked me if I told them they should wear they're hair another way.

She also said she was better than me, prettier than me, smarter than me, a better friend than me, and overall just better than me.

If you tryed to apologize, and she was still being rude to you, then I think that you made the right choice to delete her.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Why is it always my fault?   Why is it always my fault? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Gosh that must suck.

hahahah I know right? Its really stupid.!. xD. and yeah. @rainbow. Clock is correct~. :> We are here to be your friends :>
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why is it always my fault?   Why is it always my fault? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:14 am

Rainbow. wrote:
Relora wrote:

Which is false.

i think that what relora is trying to say is that you contributed to the problem not through not telling her it was a joke, but that overall, you just added to the argument. it looks like you just kept arguing and then finally left with a rude send-off, rather than just dropping the subject in the first place.in the real world, you need to be able to tell when something is actually important and whether or not to just forget about it, and in this situation you didn't cope so well. but it's alright; everybody makes mistakes and we forgive you. just think of this experience as a time to learn from. besides, friends like that aren't exactly worth it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is it always my fault?   Why is it always my fault? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is it always my fault?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: