Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:07 am

ROFL! I'm laughing so hard right now! its because their selling it. I bought it, And I really like it. Very Happy

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:23 am

Wow, seems like a new fad has hit Fantage. This is kind of hilarious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:26 am

I want to get that hair but I can't find it.

Its so funny though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:35 am

Lin wrote:
I want to get that hair but I can't find it.

Its so funny though.

Go on the tradensell list, click "Sale, limited, Ecoins." it should be the first thing with " Fantage sale!" around it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:59 am

Rainbow. wrote:
Lin wrote:
I want to get that hair but I can't find it.

Its so funny though.

Go on the tradensell list, click "Sale, limited, Ecoins." it should be the first thing with " Fantage sale!" around it.

aww, its sold out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:13 pm

hahahahh.... Its really nice xD Its making me laugh!. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:14 pm

WPE JUST WOW XDD
Its really cute but like REALLY?
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
WPE JUST WOW XDD
Its really cute but like REALLY?

Yup!.. Its really super cute!. I even want to buy it but then its sold out. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
WPE JUST WOW XDD
Its really cute but like REALLY?

I know right! So many people have it now D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1305
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 17
Location : Oh no! I've gone missing. Can you find me?

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Oh, yay.
Time to buy some ecoins..
At least this time I don't have to spend all my money.
I think the hair's a little too red to be really "pink" but ah, whatever floats Fantage's boat.
Love the other new stuff, too, like the Valentines costume and the hipster costume. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derpette
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-02-05
Location : ALL THE PLACES

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:22 pm

OMG
What... what is this?!

O___o
I don't log in for a few days and all of a sudden it's attack of the pinkheads?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:28 pm

Derpette wrote:
OMG
What... what is this?!

O___o
I don't log in for a few days and all of a sudden it's attack of the pinkheads?!
You don't say. It used to be intriguing blinde but now this? XDD
Back to top Go down
Derpette
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-02-05
Location : ALL THE PLACES

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Derpette wrote:
OMG
What... what is this?!

O___o
I don't log in for a few days and all of a sudden it's attack of the pinkheads?!
You don't say. It used to be intriguing blinde but now this? XDD
Ohh my goodness O___O
I wonder what the next trend will be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:47 pm

Derpette wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Derpette wrote:
OMG
What... what is this?!

O___o
I don't log in for a few days and all of a sudden it's attack of the pinkheads?!
You don't say. It used to be intriguing blinde but now this? XDD
Ohh my goodness O___O
I wonder what the next trend will be?
I have a bad feeling about it. I swear everyone tries too look exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
Derpette
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-02-05
Location : ALL THE PLACES

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Derpette wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Derpette wrote:
OMG
What... what is this?!

O___o
I don't log in for a few days and all of a sudden it's attack of the pinkheads?!
You don't say. It used to be intriguing blinde but now this? XDD
Ohh my goodness O___O
I wonder what the next trend will be?
I have a bad feeling about it. I swear everyone tries too look exactly the same.
I feel like if this keeps up... we should just make.... smile mouth popular?!
It would be sort of creepy. xD;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:51 pm

Too much pink!

First, there was bubble gum. Now, it's pink hair...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Derpette wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Derpette wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Derpette wrote:
OMG
What... what is this?!

O___o
I don't log in for a few days and all of a sudden it's attack of the pinkheads?!
You don't say. It used to be intriguing blinde but now this? XDD
Ohh my goodness O___O
I wonder what the next trend will be?
I have a bad feeling about it. I swear everyone tries too look exactly the same.
I feel like if this keeps up... we should just make.... smile mouth popular?!
It would be sort of creepy. xD;;
Ono that sounds terrifying.
Just imagine fantage next year. All the same hair. The same eyes. The same face.
Back to top Go down
Derpette
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-02-05
Location : ALL THE PLACES

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:53 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Derpette wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Derpette wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Derpette wrote:
OMG
What... what is this?!

O___o
I don't log in for a few days and all of a sudden it's attack of the pinkheads?!
You don't say. It used to be intriguing blinde but now this? XDD
Ohh my goodness O___O
I wonder what the next trend will be?
I have a bad feeling about it. I swear everyone tries too look exactly the same.
I feel like if this keeps up... we should just make.... smile mouth popular?!
It would be sort of creepy. xD;;
Ono that sounds terrifying.
Just imagine fantage next year. All the same hair. The same eyes. The same face.
It's bound to happen. D:
The horrible impending dooooom
>___<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:11 pm

I remember all the fads fantage had/has some I think are kinda cute but some are just plain annoying.

Attack of the pink heads!!!!! What is next blue heads?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:18 pm

Derpette wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Derpette wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Derpette wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Derpette wrote:
OMG
What... what is this?!

O___o
I don't log in for a few days and all of a sudden it's attack of the pinkheads?!
You don't say. It used to be intriguing blinde but now this? XDD
Ohh my goodness O___O
I wonder what the next trend will be?
I have a bad feeling about it. I swear everyone tries too look exactly the same.
I feel like if this keeps up... we should just make.... smile mouth popular?!
It would be sort of creepy. xD;;
Ono that sounds terrifying.
Just imagine fantage next year. All the same hair. The same eyes. The same face.
It's bound to happen. D:
The horrible impending dooooom
>___<
Pfft everyone even now looks the the same.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:20 pm

O H M Y G L O B. I haven't been on fantage in ages! This is insanity!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Ugh. I honesty don't really like the pink hair and it's dumb how there is another trend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derpette
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 26
Join date : 2013-02-05
Location : ALL THE PLACES

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Witch wrote:
Derpette wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Derpette wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Derpette wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Derpette wrote:
OMG
What... what is this?!

O___o
I don't log in for a few days and all of a sudden it's attack of the pinkheads?!
You don't say. It used to be intriguing blinde but now this? XDD
Ohh my goodness O___O
I wonder what the next trend will be?
I have a bad feeling about it. I swear everyone tries too look exactly the same.
I feel like if this keeps up... we should just make.... smile mouth popular?!
It would be sort of creepy. xD;;
Ono that sounds terrifying.
Just imagine fantage next year. All the same hair. The same eyes. The same face.
It's bound to happen. D:
The horrible impending dooooom
>___<
Pfft everyone even now looks the the same.
This is the part where we all whip out the giant green (blue for boy) sock bear costume.
Hohoho >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User


Posts : 4132
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : derp

PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:05 pm

well i do like the pink hair
before everyone started wearing it anyway
>~<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!   Today at 8:37 am

Back to top Go down
 
Bright Pink hair taking over TradenSell!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Three Guilds, Three Tailismans ~ Starting now!
» Pigment (RP-Apps)
» What's Your Hair Colour?
» Pink Speaker Starz bear
» Rumor- New BABV hair??

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Screenshots-
Jump to: