Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Pigment (RP-Apps)

Go down 
+4
evan
Queen
Oliver
Relora
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Pigment (RP-Apps) Empty
PostSubject: Pigment (RP-Apps)   Pigment (RP-Apps) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Pigment (RP-Apps) 2011-010

Back Story:

Other:
~Color Capitol City is the leading city of the world of Color
~New York is the leading city of the world of No Color
~No Mary-Sues please!
~If you need pictures use http://e-shuushuu.net/ it's safe to use and the pictures are in no way disgusting or perverted. I do suggest that if you sue pictures form here save it to your picture and re-upload it to tiny-pic so that it'll actually show. Otherwise post the image link as well as the hosted picture o3o

Rules:

Code:
[u][b]World Of Color Character[/b][/u]

[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Job[/b] Can be left blank (also you can even have a job with the government!)
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]Biography[/b]
[b]What's your favorite color?[/b]
[b]Do you find the both your government and the no color government fair in their choice to separate the people of the two worlds?[/b]
[b]Picture/Description[/b]
[b]Anything Else to Add?[/b]

[u][b]World Of No Color Character[/b][/u]

[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Job[/b] Can be left blank (also you can even have a job with the government!)
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]Biography[/b]
[b]What's your thought on individuality and expression?[/b]
[b]Do you find the both your government and the no color government fair in their choice to separate the people of the two worlds?[/b]
[b]Picture/Description[/b] (Keep in mind that in your world there is NO color! You picture may have color but in the role play you'll have white/black/grey hair/eyes/ skin etc.
[b]Anything Else to Add?[/b]

My app ^^:

If you want to add anything PM me!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Pigment (RP-Apps) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigment (RP-Apps)   Pigment (RP-Apps) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:14 pm

THIS ROLEPLAY RUles
pigment

World Of No Color Character

Name Pip West
Age 16
Job Fruit vendor.
Personality Timid and kind of awkward to talk to. Turns away often. Pretty stupid both street and book, but rather kind to make up for it. Determined to succeed without talking to anybody. A very independent person, doesn't enjoy to talk to people and tries to do his work by himself. Looks down a lot, stuttering constantly. Kind of has anger issues? When he gets mad, though, he just avoids the person and stops talking. He's certain he'll end up a failure, but other than that is pretty optimistic. Good sense of humour.
Biography Ran away at age 13 due to "misunderstanding on, uh, certain things with my parents." left school and learnt how to take care of himself. A fruit vendor on the streets and puts on a face when selling stuff, but ridiculously shy when not. He's interested in the movement that's happening with the people with colour and those that don't have colour, like him. He runs through towns often, never staying in one place for too often due to fear of the people growing to like him. He's really scared of that. Isn't really close to anybody, but really wants a friend. Wont say it.
What's your thought on individuality and expression? He could care less. He thinks that "A person is much more than looks.. It's kinda stupid that, err, the colour people base themselves off that. That's why I like it here. People prove themselves in different ways. By the ways that matter."
Do you find the both your government and the no color government fair in their choice to separate the people of the two worlds? He thinks that it shouldn't be illegal. Jokes that it'd help his business.
Picture/Description Pale white skin with black eyes and grey, curly hair that basically completely covers his eyes.. (Shaved on one side, reaches his chin on the other.) Short and kinda chubby, thin hands, though. Crooked greyish teeth. Dresses usually in the vendor uniform, and if not in jeans and shirts, nothing exciting. Has freckles all over his body. Really nice smile.
Anything Else to Add? THIS ROLEPLAY sounds so cooOl. seroiously.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Pigment (RP-Apps) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigment (RP-Apps)   Pigment (RP-Apps) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Ooh! This role play seems like the ones I love. c: I'll join! :D

--

Without pigment, wouldn't we be albino? :p

Gender Female
Name Quinn
Age 16
Job A veterinarian.
Personality Easily sad or upset, weak; emotionally & physically, outgoing at times, always cover he true feelings and warm-hearted if you get to know her.
Biography Quinn is very independent, she isn't that one girl who would go and join you're group willingly or isn't really the type of person that is seen with friends or other people. She forgets about people and focuses on loving animals and trying to help them. Quinn has a strong bond over animals just like her pets that are not stuck in cages or stables, but out in the fields or flying from room to room. She has a crush for a guy, but he lives in the colored world. He gave her a pure red rose that day before Quinn had to go live in the world with no brightness or color. For this day and on she keeps the red rose in a vase; still living, and always remembers how her heart was broken slowly and slowly like a broken record. But the rose, it always remains grey in this no colored world until she moves to the other side.
What's your thought on individuality and expression? There are a lot of different people who don't show they're real self or had many terrible regrets. So people shouldn't judge on why people look like how they are because everyone is different. You might not know if the things they're going to say will actually be really great or if they will change the way they act. [[ Can't explain most. :'c ]]
Do you find the both your government and the no color government fair in their choice to separate the people of the two worlds? No, people should be able to see the brightness in the two separate worlds and that they should just combine them to make an even greater place.
Picture/Description
Just went to GIMP and colorized it to make it grey and all. =3= That's how lazy I am. xP:
Anything Else to Add?

EDIT: Boo. Oliver beat me on posting application. xD
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Pigment (RP-Apps) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigment (RP-Apps)   Pigment (RP-Apps) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:42 pm

EDIT: I posted my app.

Last edited by Madoka on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Pigment (RP-Apps) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigment (RP-Apps)   Pigment (RP-Apps) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Pigment
GenderFemale
NameMaria
Age16
Job Can be left blank (also you can even have a job with the government!)
Personality Just like her world, Maria is boring, drab and gray. She is an always perfect rule follower. Maria is very polite and not sure what to do with people her age. She is unaccustomed to change.
BiographyWhen she was young her parents were never around a lot, she never had any toys or picture books or anything to play with. She tried to be different when she was younger but that was easily forgotten.
What's your thought on individuality and expression?What's the point? Just get through with your life, nothing special is needed.
Do you find the both your government and the no color government fair in their choice to separate the people of the two worlds?Sure, whatever the government says
Picture/Description (Keep in mind that in your world there is NO color! You picture may have color but in the role play you'll have white/black/grey hair/eyes/ skin etc.) She has pure black skin and pure white hair. Her eyes are grayish on the black side. She's tall for her age so you might think she's older than she is. Her hair is long and straight, and normally she wears her school uniform.
Anything Else to Add?No
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Pigment (RP-Apps) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigment (RP-Apps)   Pigment (RP-Apps) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Relora, your RPs are just too amazing. Pigment
World Of Color Character

Gender Girl
Name Keiko
Age 16
Personality Keiko is desperate for love, weak, and emotional. Keiko has no athletic ability at all. Even though she has color, Keiko never felt secure or comfortable. She cries very often.
Biography Keiko was born an orphan but nobody accepted her. So, Keiko became a foster child. Despite the loving foster parents and warm food, the color war split Keiko's life apart. Keiko felt like she could no longer have a safe home, and this has affected her ever since.
What's your favorite color? Mine? Pastel pink.
Do you find the both your government and the no color government fair in their choice to separate the people of the two worlds? Keiko feels that the separation is completely unfair and terrorizing. What is wrong with combination? Does the government even care about how the citizens think? In her opinion, color doesn't matter, heart does <3
@oliver yes I agree. True love is best

picture:

Last edited by Pastel on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Pigment (RP-Apps) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigment (RP-Apps)   Pigment (RP-Apps) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:55 pm

World Of Color Character

Gender F
Name Unique Alexia
Age 16
Job Can be left blank (also you can even have a job with the government!) Works at an ice cream place, but in her free time she volunteers at animal shelters, or rehearses with her band "Unknown Destination".
Personality Unique is very... unique. Her personality is so many things and she is often misjudged. She's a very athletic, tomboyish girl but when you first meet her you'll think she's nerdy and girly. Well, she is really smart and sometimes dresses girly, but her personality isn't even close. She's very shy and serious around new people but with her friends she is loud and outgoing. She really cares about people and is loyal no matter what. Even if you betray her, she will forgive. She is also very sensitive, though, and gets hurt easily.
Biography Unique's parents divorced when she was 5. After, things weren't the same. she became confined for a few years, but later opened up again around the age of 10. She found out she really loved animals and music, so she volunteers at animal shelters often and formed a band called "Unknown Destination." She is the lead singer/guitarist. She also loves art.
What's your favorite color? Rainbow actually.
Do you find the both your government and the no color government fair in their choice to separate the people of the two worlds? No. Even though Unique is very shy, she actually enjoys making new friends and thinks the color & no color people are the same and shouldn't be separated.
Picture/Description
Spoiler:
Anything Else to Add? Pigment
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Pigment (RP-Apps) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigment (RP-Apps)   Pigment (RP-Apps) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:00 pm

World Of Color Character

Gender Female
Name Camilla Kanvasok
Age 18
Personality Smart, chill, neutral
Biography She was what she called "Normal" until she met Harrison. They fell in love. Sadly, he is on the colorless side.
What's your favorite color? Pink
Do you find the both your government and the no color government fair in their choice to separate the people of the two worlds? No. True love is more powerful.
Picture/Description later

Gender Male
Name Harrison Davis
Age 20
Personality Cute, smart, shy.
Biography He thought life was plain and old until he met Camilla. His world was filled with the color it never had. He became upset because he knew she was colorful.
What's your thought on individuality and expression? He loves it. That is how he describes Camilla.
Do you find the both your government and the no color government fair in their choice to separate the people of the two worlds? True love is more powerful.
Picture/Description (Keep in mind that in your world there is NO color! You picture may have color but in the role play you'll have white/black/grey hair/eyes/ skin etc.) later.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Pigment (RP-Apps) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigment (RP-Apps)   Pigment (RP-Apps) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:20 pm

May you reserve this spot for me?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Pigment (RP-Apps) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigment (RP-Apps)   Pigment (RP-Apps) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:32 pm

@madoka: not to hurt your feelings, but i wouldn't recommend making a love story with tWO CHARACTERS that belong to yo.. u love stories happen naturally and usually end up being a lot better in a roleplay when two different people rp lovers. it's a lot more cute -m-
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Pigment (RP-Apps) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigment (RP-Apps)   Pigment (RP-Apps) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:43 pm

I edited my post. Check it out? I really want to be in this RP.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Pigment (RP-Apps) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigment (RP-Apps)   Pigment (RP-Apps) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Everyone above this post is accepted woop!

I'll probably start Saturday (maybe tomorrow), so keep on the look out for the RP this weekend :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pigment (RP-Apps) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pigment (RP-Apps)   Pigment (RP-Apps) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pigment (RP-Apps)
Page 1 of 1