Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]

Go down 
+2
aimi
SilverBell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Empty
PostSubject: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:56 pm

((Alright, here we are! But before we start, you need to know
The Rules:
Okay, I'll start!))
Sondaya frowned, feeling the glass. People. What's that? She knocked on the glass. It was hard and sturdy, but not too much for it to be unbreakable. She knocked again, a little harder. Then, using all her weight, she tipped it over. "Ouch!" she cried out, landing in a pile of sharp glass shards, the remains of the box that had trapped her in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Kanae sat there. She didn't want to cause a fuss. She gently touched the glass. Cold, invisible, dangerous. Kanae picked up her while board and marker and wrote in big letters: What's going on?!

She didn't really bother to get anyone's attention. Although it didn't seem necessary to write that. Besides, what are those things?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:18 pm

((Umm Starberri, I just don't think there would be a whiteboard and markee in this place...))
Looking up she saw another... Girl? Was that the word? "Hey! Who are you?" she called. The other girl was in a glass box. Heh. Might as well leave her there, she looks pretty weak to me. Walking over, she stood next to the glass box. "So? Answer me!"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:24 pm

(((Hehe she keeps a mini white board and marker in her pocket)))
I'm Kanae. You? She looked at the thing that looked like her. What was it called again? She shrugged it off and started doodling on the glass.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:30 pm

yay!!

Leslie flew from the sky and fell on the ground. The glass around her broke. Huh?. She walked around looking at everything. Trees? grass Land??[ Leslie walked around and found 2 girls. "H-Hi"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm

"I'm Sondaya," she replied. "Can't you talk? I can hear you, you know." She groaned. "Oh hi there. You don't have to stutter you know." These people are so stupid! I should just get rid of them, they'll be in my way. Let's see, what kinds of stuff can I do... Ditch them in the jungle?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:19 pm

"Huh?" Nelissa was trapped in some room with other girls around her age. "What's going on!?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:38 am

((( @Madoka Each of us are in separate glass boxes. We are landed in the jungle. )))

Rioichi wakes up with a pounding headache. He was in a glass box. He tips the box over and makes it shatter.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Marissa tripped and the glass box fell over. It broke. "Yay!!!" Marissa jumped around.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Rioichi lifts his head up to take in his surroundings. Nothing but dancing blobs of colors. His vision was becoming blurry. He blinks once. Twice. No improvement in his vision. Where am I?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Marissa climbed up a tree, screaming with joy. She jumped into the leaves below her.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:32 pm

Rioichi stands up on shaky legs. His headache was not getting any better, so he rests his head on his hand. He winces with pain. Where was he, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:12 pm

"Oh sorry i'm just do that when i'm nervous." Leslie told sondaya nervously. She walked and looked in the trees. She squinted hard to see if it was a person. Leslie sighed and after awhile her eyes hurted.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Rioichi passes out, his head landing on something sharp and hard. "Ow..." He moans as he rubs his head. Looks like his head hit a sharp rock. He was feeling light-headed.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:52 am

Marissa saw a teenage boy in the distance. "Heyyo!" She ran to him and squeezed his legs.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:19 am

Rioichi can feel someone squeezing his legs. He looks down to see a girl who looks... happy. Happy? How can she be happy? "Can you please get off of me?" He says, trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:57 am

"Okiee!" Marisa got up, and jumped around.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:57 am

Camilla sat in her glass box, crying for no reason. She tired and looked up, seeing the others find ways of freeing themselves from the boxes. She slowly tipped it over and watched it shatter. She got up carefully, still sniffling a little and walked around curiously observing her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Kanae watched the group of other girls and boys. She climbed out of her hiding place and wrote on her white board: Do you guys know where we are?

She looked up at the sky and saw white, fluffy clouds. At least she knew she was on Earth.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Camilla stepped on some broken glass and again burst out crying. She wiped the blood off of her wounded foot and limped, whining, towards a small river. She dipped her feet into it and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:35 pm

"I don't know where we are!!!" Marissa screamed from the top of a tree. She took a coconut, and she dropped it on the remains of Kanae's box.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Leslie plopped on the grass and sniffed the air. [I] i wonder if i can get a chance to act weird[\i] she thought
Leslie turned around and saw girls and boys around her age. [i] hmm[\i] Leslie went by a pond and saw anorher crying. "Are you ok?" Leslie tried to make the girl feel better so she patted her back.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:22 pm

Marrissa saw a girl crying, and she went over to give her a hug.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:34 pm

Camilla turned around to Leslie and Marrissa and nervously spoke. "I-I think I am o-okay," she stuttered in a quiet voice, looking down again and swinging her feet slowly in the water.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Rioichi wasn't really paying attention to the others. He was by the river, dipping his feet in the water. The water felt cold and refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]   Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chemical Emotion [RP - REMADE]
Page 1 of 1