Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Does anybody else NOT like...

Go down 
+8
wafflefries
Gabriella
Silver
Lenka
Reese
dewey decimal system
flower
Rufistar
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Does anybody else NOT like... Empty
PostSubject: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Does anybody else not like those little heart shaped valentine's candies?

The taste is good really. But to me they taste like powdery medicine, because when I was little I used to take that kind of flavored medicine (and the flavor doesn't really help in medicine...).

I wish valentine candy hearts were replaced by valentine skittles. That would rock.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:27 pm

I don't like them either. It would be cool if they were skittles, too.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Yea, I don't like them either. When someone gives them to me, I try to politely decline but on the inside I'm like "PLEASE TAKE THEM OMG I DONT LIKE THEM!"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:47 pm

Since I have braces, they are so hard to chew you wouldn't believe.
They also taste like medicine to me and have phony messages (TXT ME, 4U, B MINE)? It would be better if people stopped giving them out and give out chocolate instead.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:02 pm

I HATE the taste! They are so gross, I would rather have valentines m&ms (or skittles, skittles are awesome.)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Your not the only one I absolutely hate those things like medicine candy. Also I don't like those tiny dots on a sheet of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:13 pm

I got a heart shaped Reese's peanutbutter cup. It surprizingly tasted like the regular peanutbutter cups. I LOVED it! Very Happy

I hate those candies. they are dry and nasty. they taste like chalk. I glad I got my peanut butter heart instead because I can't stand the taste of those candies.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Lightning wrote:
Your not the only one I absolutely hate those things like medicine candy. Also I don't like those tiny dots on a sheet of stuff.

ew ya. Those little dots on the paper are gross, especially when the paper comes off on the dot, and you end up eating more paper then candy Mad.
And I really hate sour patch (that might just be me though.)
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Lenka wrote:
Lightning wrote:

ew ya. Those little dots on the paper are gross, especially when the paper comes off on the dot, and you end up eating more paper then candy :x.
Agree 100%
Also, those dots are so small they are barely filling.
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Lenka wrote:
Lightning wrote:

ew ya. Those little dots on the paper are gross, especially when the paper comes off on the dot, and you end up eating more paper then candy Mad.

How can you not like sour patch? Im happy i didnt get any little powder hearts this year, but last year we got those little dot things in school.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:25 pm

My favorite candy is Kit-Kat. So chocolatey, crunchy, creamy, yummy!
Am I the only one on here who hates skittles?
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Ugh I hate those candies! @ Nyan cat I also hate skittles, there so gross,especially the green ones, YUCK.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Misty wrote:
Ugh I hate those candies! @ Nyan cat I also hate skittles, there so gross,especially the green ones, YUCK.
Finally, finally someone agrees with me.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Pastel wrote:
My favorite candy is Kit-Kat. So chocolatey, crunchy, creamy, yummy!
Am I the only one on here who hates skittles?

aw great. now i really want a kit-kat
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Pastel wrote:
Misty wrote:

The green ones are horrible, but all of the colors are bad. I also hate snickers.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Pastel wrote:
Misty wrote:

My mom is so obsessed with skittles. She buys boxes that have 24 packs, and it normally doesn't last more than a week.

I've never tried those candies. Are they the same as sweet-tarts?
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:32 pm

kitkat22 wrote:
Pastel wrote:
Misty wrote:

The green ones are horrible, but all of the colors are bad. I also hate snickers.

WHAT!? Snickers are my favorite Sad (I don't have a problem with u not liking snickers, FYI)
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Twilight wrote:
kitkat22 wrote:
Pastel wrote:
Misty wrote:

WHAT!? Snickers are my favorite Sad (I don't have a problem with u not liking snickers, FYI)

Snickers are pretty good, but I can't eat them (braces). AND HOW CAN SOMEONE DISLIKE SKITTLES! The only time I have ever thought they were gross was when I thought they were m&ms (big surprise.) They are super yummy though, TASTE THE RAINBOW
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Lenka wrote:
Twilight wrote:
kitkat22 wrote:
Pastel wrote:
Misty wrote:

Snickers are pretty good, but I can't eat them (braces). AND HOW CAN SOMEONE DISLIKE SKITTLES! The only time I have ever thought they were gross was when I thought they were m&ms (big surprise.) They are super yummy though, TASTE THE RAINBOW

i love stittles, too. People can mistake them for M&M's. Skittles rule HIGH FIVE!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Twilight wrote:
Lenka wrote:
Twilight wrote:
kitkat22 wrote:
Pastel wrote:
Misty wrote:

WHAT!? Snickers are my favorite :( (I don't have a problem with u not liking snickers, FYI)

i love stittles, too. People can mistake them for M&M's. Skittles rule HIGH FIVE!

:lol!:

No. They are too sour, sweet, and have a staggering amount of sugar. GO KIT-KATS!
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Pastel wrote:
Twilight wrote:
Lenka wrote:
Twilight wrote:
kitkat22 wrote:
Pastel wrote:
Misty wrote:

lol!

No. They are too sour, sweet, and have a staggering amount of sugar. GO KIT-KATS!
-_-'

I like kit kats too. I like most candies. ESPECIALLY CHOCLATE!!! Very Happy

Last edited by Twilight on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Rinland ❤ wrote:
Pastel wrote:
Misty wrote:

My mom is so obsessed with skittles. She buys boxes that have 24 packs, and it normally doesn't last more than a week.

I've never tried those candies. Are they the same as sweet-tarts?
no they arent the same as sweet tarts. theyre more like smarties, except they dont reallly ahve any flavor. but theyre okay, if you like hard candies like that.

i really wish m&ms would bring back those m&ms with writing on them that they did for easter and do it for valentines day. that would be so much better!
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:18 pm

blu wrote:

i really wish m&ms would bring back those m&ms with writing on them that they did for easter and do it for valentines day. that would be so much better!

Yeah, everyone likes chocolate.

My friend gave me heart candy today so i was like "Oh. Heh heh... uh... thanks!" I wish I had chocolates or something.

And honestly the messages on them are lame. And on almost all my candy the messages go off the heart, like some parts are missing cause it was printed on the edge.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Rufistar wrote:
My friend gave me heart candy today so i was like "Oh. Heh heh... uh... thanks!" I wish I had chocolates or something.
Exactly, thank god nobody gave me these today, LOL.
I mostly had cupcakes, fun dip, gummy snacks, and lollipops.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:42 pm

I really don't like them either.

The good thing is that I got none of those but a chocolate box from my best friend. (We were in a fight..)
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody else NOT like...   Does anybody else NOT like... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anybody else NOT like...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: