Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:12 pm

> Get on you're hands and knees and start barking like a dog, and licking the floor
>say "HELLO AMIGA AMIGO I DUNNO. WHAT DO YOU DO"
>Stick your hand out and say "Bonjour! Mi Llama Llama! Esto esto soy FISHO e llamas!"
> you poke the girl then you go and say "bonjour, coment ca va? Moi bien. Un.
> you break more dishes and poke the girl repeatedly
>Speak more Chermanainapanastriananian and forget you aren't a foreign exchange student.
> Say hello and run around in circles.

You do all of this in your fit of stupidity. The girl looks creeped out.
>start singing miku songs
"WORLD IS MONE DADADADADADDFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADAD"
> Say "Err, my crazy cousin forced me to wear and do this. I'm Sarah."
You suddenly realize you lost your mind, this is hardly like you at all! You say that and apologize. The girl stares at you for a while then starts screaming.
"OH MY GOD WHY THE HECK IS THERE A INSANE PERSON HERE GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND PAY FOR THE DISHES!" She is crying.

Wat do.
Back to top Go down
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6306
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:15 pm

> Run out of the house as fast as possible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:16 pm

>Knock her out and tape her mouth shut, tape her feet and hands together, then throw her in a closet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:16 pm

> Scream "LISTEN LADY I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS YOUR FRICKING HOUSE!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Rebel Kouha
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 14
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:17 pm

>break the windows and escape, taking all the dishes too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leafeonon.flavors.me
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:22 pm

> Scream "LISTEN LADY I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS YOUR FRICKING HOUSE!"
>Knock her out and tape her mouth shut, tape her feet and hands together, then throw her in a closet
>break the windows and escape, taking all the dishes too.

Isn't that kind of extreme? Stupid you. You don't do it but you defiantly pick up as many plates as you can, till your arms are loaded. You are thinking with your RATIONAL mind now. Although you can lose it very easily and go back to being plain stupid when you need food.
> Run out of the house as fast as possible
This seems pretty smart. YOu dash out. This girl is hot on your trail crying and following you. Opps you just farted loudly.

Wat do?
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:24 pm

>Stop and let her catch up with you, then fart in her face and make the fart have such bad fumes that she faints.

this game is glorious omfg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:36 pm

((Wow only one command thats really depressing))
>Stop and let her catch up with you, then fart in her face and make the fart have such bad fumes that she faints.
You do so. However when you fart, it releases not so toxic fumes. Ugh you hate that rule, loud and proud, silent but violent. The girl is enrages and rips off her kawaii clothing to reveal kung-fu clothing. Shes a black belt. You are seriously in danger now

WHAT DOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:37 pm

> Take you're pink lipgloss that you have in you're pocket and smear over you're cheeks and say, I AM A MASTER OF KAWAII-FU!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:41 pm

> Transform into your Mahou Shoujo form lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6306
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:43 pm

> Preform a Kung fu move and say "Hello I'm stupid bye"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:53 pm

> Take you're pink lipgloss that you have in you're pocket and smear over you're cheeks and say, I AM A MASTER OF KAWAII-FU!
You do so. The girl doesn't look very impressed.
> Transform into your Mahou Shoujo form lol
You run into your house, into your cousins closet and come back. The girl isn't terrified.
Spoiler:
 

> Preform a Kung fu move and say "Hello I'm stupid bye"
You do some fake non aggressive Kung-Fu moves. The girl is staring at you oodly. She steps closer and punches you in the face.

A WILD KUNG-FU GIRL HAS CHALLENGED YOU TO A BATTLE! WHAT DO?
Back to top Go down
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:53 pm

>trip her

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:54 pm

>Suddenly close your eyes and fall to the ground dramatically. Stay that way for a while, not moving, then slowly open your eyes and ask weakly "What... Happened? Why am I here? Who... Are you?" Then get up and frown like you can't forget something, then look like you remembered it, and say, "Oh, right." Then proceed to stick a dish to your face and dance the Russian Cossack Dance while singing Popipo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:55 pm

> Realize that you never left the house when you were getting ready into your costume, and wake up in the hospital because you lost a lot of blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:55 pm

>Become one with the dead people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:13 pm

>Pull her hair out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebel Kouha
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 14
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:18 pm

>throw donuts at her with cream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leafeonon.flavors.me
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6306
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:19 pm

>Punch her back in the face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:59 pm

>Stick a candle on your head and call yourself Ophelia~
(Sung to the tune of Yankee Doodle dandy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3495
Join date : 2012-03-08
Age : 16
Location : memes

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:24 pm

> pretend to lose your memory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:44 am

Say "You wanna piece of this?" And kick her in the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 447
Join date : 2012-11-06
Location : Locations are too mainstream.

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:01 pm

* a wild kyubey apppears * you make a contract and wish to beat the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:47 pm

>trip her
You try to do that but she knocks you to the ground
>Suddenly close your eyes and fall to the ground dramatically. Stay that way for a while, not moving, then slowly open your eyes and ask weakly "What... Happened? Why am I here? Who... Are you?" Then get up and frown like you can't forget something, then look like you remembered it, and say, "Oh, right." Then proceed to stick a dish to your face and dance the Russian Cossack Dance while singing Popipo.
>Pull her hair out
>throw donuts at her with cream.
>Say "You wanna piece of this?" And kick her in the face.

You do this. Its not working.
> Realize that you never left the house when you were getting ready into your costume, and wake up in the hospital because you lost a lot of blood.
> pretend to lose your memory
> * a wild kyubey apppears * you make a contract and wish to beat the girl

Do you really think any if these would work?!
>Stick a candle on your head and call yourself Ophelia~
Don't play with DarkManor's emotions like that ;w;

What do?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:54 pm

>Run to the bookstore
>Go home and pretend none of this happened. If the girl asks you can pretend you don't know
>Make an irrational decision: Run away from home
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE   Today at 7:07 am

Back to top Go down
 
MANOR HAS A POSTING GAME JUST BECAUSE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Game Reset
» Finding keys
» Games torch disappeared?
» Never delete the App!
» Pirates brig

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Posting Games-
Jump to: