Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

What's You're BIGGEST fear?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's You're BIGGEST fear?   Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Starberri wrote:
DontBreakMeDown. wrote:
Starberri wrote:
I'm scared of bugs/snakes/ants/spiders/and creepy-crawlies. Seriously, I scream every time I see an ant.

I'm also scared of falling. I love heights, but I hate falling.

Ahh, Yes. When I was about five, I HATED heights because I was the only child who couldn't go down the play-structure pole, because I was to scared.

My fear of drowning happened when I was about seven; I was swimming near the shore and my feet got stuck in the sand, and my head went under. Also, A huge wave hit me and I nearly breathed the water it. .-.
I almost drowned once. I was at a birthday party about six years ago and I was the only one who couldn't swim. So I took off my floaty and jumped into the deep end. Bad decision. Luckily, I was saved.

I've never really been able to swim. I was up in the mountains last summer, and I went under for about 30-40 seconds maybe. It scared the living crap out of me, but I'm still alive.

My biggest fear is suffocation. I can't stand the sensation of not being able to breathe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's You're BIGGEST fear?   Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:41 pm

My eyes falling out... 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's You're BIGGEST fear?   Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow wrote:
Starberri wrote:
DontBreakMeDown. wrote:
Starberri wrote:
I'm scared of bugs/snakes/ants/spiders/and creepy-crawlies. Seriously, I scream every time I see an ant.

I'm also scared of falling. I love heights, but I hate falling.

Ahh, Yes. When I was about five, I HATED heights because I was the only child who couldn't go down the play-structure pole, because I was to scared.

My fear of drowning happened when I was about seven; I was swimming near the shore and my feet got stuck in the sand, and my head went under. Also, A huge wave hit me and I nearly breathed the water it. .-.
I almost drowned once. I was at a birthday party about six years ago and I was the only one who couldn't swim. So I took off my floaty and jumped into the deep end. Bad decision. Luckily, I was saved.

I've never really been able to swim. I was up in the mountains last summer, and I went under for about 30-40 seconds maybe. It scared the living crap out of me, but I'm still alive.

My biggest fear is suffocation. I can't stand the sensation of not being able to breathe.

I remember I was at my friends pool, and I went underwater. We had this really heaving floating thing, and when I was underwater I could not go up! I kept bumping into it, no matter where I would move. Gosh, it was so scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's You're BIGGEST fear?   Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Have you ever went to a waterpark that had a "wavepool?" Well once I was at Camel Beach and I went to the Kahuna Lagoon (same thing as a wavepool) and I went underwater. Whenever I tried to get back above, the waves stopped me. I couldn't breathe or touch the bottom of the pool either. Finally when they turned the waves off nobody had even noticed me and I stayed drowning for a while until our camp counselor (this was a summer camp field trip)saw me and yelled to the lifeguard who got me out... After that I had to cough up a lot of water and my stomach and lungs hurt really bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmony
Senior Fantagian

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: What's You're BIGGEST fear?   Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Bee's...I despise bees with all my heart..I'm happy they die after they sting you..I also HATE WASP OR ANY TYPE OF BUG EXCEPT BUTTERFLIES.

& drowning..One time in Dominican Republic,we were at this Hotel pool.Ii went to the deep end and I was drowning I literally stood there breathing in all the water.I ended up throwing up :// Then I drowned again XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's You're BIGGEST fear?   Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:23 pm

Swift Of A Pen wrote:
Bee's...I despise bees with all my heart..I'm happy they die after they sting you..I also HATE WASP OR ANY TYPE OF BUG EXCEPT BUTTERFLIES.
What about lady bugs? ;3 I actually think lady bugs are kinda cute and bumble bees (the fat ones who don't sting!) and sometimes caterpillars unless they touch me >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Easy900
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's You're BIGGEST fear?   Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:48 pm

i think my biigest fear is not suceeding i always make through like the next stage or next grade
i never get in trouble and im afraid some day illmess something up horribly
i know it sounds weird
and i also hate bees as much as i hate that bees are terrifying to me
I HATE BEES
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's You're BIGGEST fear?   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:02 pm

I guess my biggest fear is dying and heights. Im also scared of not having the freedom to do what i want, say if something like martial law was instated. Ok wow derp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebel Kouha
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's You're BIGGEST fear?   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:05 pm

scary stuff, heights, drowning, and losing the things i absolutely love. when i was a little girl i had a stuffed tiger that i wouldn't dare to lose, drop, or throw around. whenever i thought of losing it i'd almost even cry man. in fact, i still have it to this day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leafeonon.flavors.me
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's You're BIGGEST fear?   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:30 pm

THE DARK OMG i know its so stupid.
Why?:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
v

PostSubject: Re: What's You're BIGGEST fear?   Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:03 am

a lot of things come to mind when it comes to fears but the first things that pop into my head are either being alone for the rest of my life, not succeeding, or basically the dark/what's in the dark because wow that is scary

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What's You're BIGGEST fear?   Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:08 am

Mine is HEIGHTS!!! I dunno why they just make me think im gonna fall and die (i also cracked my head open on a swing so yeah...) Thats why I shall never go on the london eye Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's You're BIGGEST fear?   Today at 11:07 pm

Back to top Go down

What's You're BIGGEST fear?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2