Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]

Go down 
+3
Queen
Sherlock Holmes
MsJoyMaeda
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Empty
PostSubject: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:55 pm

About
It was 2:10am when soldiers have arrived at your house. They say that you're accused of being a witch/wizard, and are now considered a dangerous criminal. You think it is just a bunch of baloney that you are a witch/wizard. You are taken away from your family to an unknown building, which seems like a prison for teenagers who are witches and wizards! There is a man who patrols the building all night and day. His name is 'The One Who Is The One'. No, seriously, that is his name. He is a cruel man who whips at these witches and wizards if they misbehave. Your goal? Try to escape!

'The One Who Is The One' is an NPC

The RP will start off with the witches and wizards locked in their cages, waiting for the right moment to escape

Rules
-Follow the general Forum RP rules!
-Don't create 'reserve spots' posts
-Spotlight stealing is prohibited
-Please keep romance limited and at a PG level

APP
Name:
Personality:
Witch or wizard:
Description and/or picture:

MY APP-
Name: Wisty
Personality: Wisty is very kind-hearted. However, she can get a little stubborn at times. She is EXTREMELY quiet around others she doesn't know.
Witch or wizard: Witch
Spoiler:

Characters So Far

Seto: Wisty, Witch
Misaki_A: Akira, Witch
Kiyoko: Titania Locks, Witch
Rin: Marin Donner, Wizard
Captain Jack Sparrow: Eldren, Wizard
Martin Freeman's Nose: Elrohir, Wizard
StarGem: Eliana Langland AKA ClockWork, Wizard

Last edited by Seto on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Name: Akira
Personality: Happy, Always-smiling, Loves everything, Friendly, { Has the stupidest laugh ever }, Average smartness, Kitty-cat-like.
Witch or Wizard: Witch
Description and/or picture: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Normal_6843399

{ I'm not sure what else I do now -.- }~
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:17 pm

Misaki_A wrote:
Name: Akira
Personality: Happy, Always-smiling, Loves everything, Friendly, { Has the stupidest laugh ever }, Average smartness, Kitty-cat-like.
Witch or Wizard: Witch
Description and/or picture: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Normal_6843399

{ I'm not sure what else I do now -.- }~

You seem to be missing your character's age. Once you add the age, you are good to go!
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:24 pm

@Seto

Oh thank you
Birthday: Friday 13th 1998
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Misaki_A wrote:
@Seto

Oh thank you
Birthday: Friday 13th 1998

You are now added to the 'Characters So Far' list!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Name: Titania Locks
Personality: Shy, reliant, caring, physically weak, scaredy - cat, paranoid, mysterious, dramatic // emotional, demonic at times, friendly but not to everyone and has a stammering // speech disorder.
Witch or wizard: Witch
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Name: Marin Donner
Personality: Marin's goal is to make everything and everyone miserable. Despite her girly and joyful appearance, Marin is quite the opposite. She tries to make happy situations dreadful, or nice moments unbearable. She's very mean and hardly smiles. It's hard to make Marin talk about anything that could trigger cheerfulness. Because of this, she finds it very difficult to make friends. Some might say she's anti-social, and some might suggest that she's an introvert. But she's not, she's just mean.
Witch or wizard: Wizard
Description and/or picture: http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2013-02-20-559488.jpeg
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Everyone is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:26 am

Name: Eldren

Personality:
Has a reputation for being a liar and a thief, but he has no problems with people in general. Or their stuff, for that matter.

Witch or wizard:
Wizard.

Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Z

Last edited by Captain Jack Sparrow on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:31 am

Captain Jack Sparrow wrote:
Before I write my app, I have a question. Are we supposed to pick 21st-century common names like Bob or Susan, or fantasy names like Oberon and Galadriel?

I'll edit this post.

You can use fantasy names.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:43 am

Seto wrote:
Before I write my app, I have a question. Are we supposed to pick 21st-century common names like Bob or Susan, or fantasy names like Oberon and Galadriel?

I'll edit this post.

You can use fantasy names.

Thank you.

I wrote my app, you can accept/decline it now.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:48 am

Name: Eldren

Personality:
Has a reputation for being a liar and a thief, but he has no problems with people in general. Or their stuff, for that matter.

Witch or wizard:
Wizard.

Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Z

You are accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:50 am

oh yeah, do we need to do/ write anything else?
e.g past time life
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:30 pm

Name: Elrohir
Personality: He's rather spoiled and gets very childish when he doesn't get his way. He enjoys to pull tricks on people for his own entertainment. He doesn't give any thought about others as he's completely selfish. He's really cocky, hates losing and is very deceitful. He can be rather generous as well as kind at certain moments, however.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Martin Freeman's Nose wrote:
Name: Elrohir
Personality: He's rather spoiled and gets very childish when he doesn't get his way. He enjoys to pull tricks on people for his own entertainment. He doesn't give any thought about others as he's completely selfish. He's really cocky, hates losing and is very deceitful. He can be rather generous as well as kind at certain moments, however.
Spoiler:

Your picture.... it's the Goblin King from the movie Labyrinth, played by none other than David Bowie the God of all things awesome.

Well, I guess I shouldn't be talking since mine is erm... Frodo Baggins. I just wanted to give you a heads up.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Your picture.... it's the Goblin King from the movie Labyrinth, played by none other than David Bowie the God of all things awesome.

I'm aware. I thought it would be somewhat fitting, and besides that I just wanted to be able to bring Bowie into this somehow. Cx
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:53 am

Martin Freeman's Nose wrote:

I'm aware. I thought it would be somewhat fitting, and besides that I just wanted to be able to bring Bowie into this somehow. Cx

Cool. When do we start?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:35 pm

Information has been updated. Read the red bold text on the first post. We are also starting now.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Name: Eliana Langland AKA ClockWork
Personality: Always wants to be on time, goody-two-shoes, caring, responsible, impossible to make her mad, easily impressed, lover of technology (I assume this RP is based in a time period just before a industrial revolution?), knowledgeable, philanthropic, a bit of a hypochondriac, aspiring inventor. Eliana would in the furture become a leading inventor, whether this is becaus of her uncanny abiility to control time and techonology is unknown. Curretnly she lives with her mother and father in a small cottage. She is completley unaware of her magical abilities.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:53 pm

StarGem wrote:
Personality: Always wants to be on time, goody-two-shoes, caring, responsible, impossible to make her mad, easily impressed, lover of technology (I assume this RP is based in a time period just before a industrial revolution?), knowledgeable, philanthropic, a bit of a hypochondriac, aspiring inventor. Eliana would in the furture become a leading inventor, whether this is becaus of her uncanny abiility to control time and techonology is unknown. Curretnly she lives with her mother and father in a small cottage. She is completley unaware of her magical abilities.
Spoiler:

You have been added to the Characters list. You may start roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Seto wrote:
StarGem wrote:
Spoiler:

You have been added to the Characters list. You may start roleplaying.

Thank you very much c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]   Witch and Wizard [RP APPS] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch and Wizard [RP APPS]
Page 1 of 1