Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Change eye color naturally (permanent)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Afrobros
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Would your eyes smell like honey? (Because I hate honey) Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Hey I would never do this because I hate things in my eyes but go for it if you want! (If i didnt hate things in my eyes i woulld totally do this. I have ugly brown eyes that i hateeee. -.-)
Anyways you should post the results 'cuz I'd love to see them. c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow wrote:
But, I don't see how it could change her eye colour either.
yeah that's what I was wondering too. larl, do you know if this solution can actually change the color of your eyes?? or does it just make them appear lighter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:01 pm

blu wrote:
Captain Jack Sparrow wrote:
But, I don't see how it could change her eye colour either.
yeah that's what I was wondering too. larl, do you know if this solution can actually change the color of your eyes?? or does it just make them appear lighter?

@ Captin' BECAUSE SCIENCE.

@blu Just lighter I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:41 pm

It's probably not true.

Eye, skin, and hair color are all controlled by the amount and type of melanin you contain in your body. The more melanin you have the darker your eyes, skin and hair will be. Additionally, if you have red melanin you'll have red hair and light colored eyes, as well as pale skin that will tan very very very little, if ever. In fact a red heads skin will easily be burned in comparison to someone with blonde or brown hair. This, of course, is a very simple explanation. I'm no master at the subject (obvi), but unless boiled water and honey has a way to adjust melanin content, it's not going to work.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 pm

I wouldn't try it for myself, because my eyes are sensitive enough as is. o-o

Go for it if you like, but I can't help but wonder if this is one of those things where they tell you that it will change your eye color permanently/naturally, and that is true, but also doesn't say about the other, possibly harmful effects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Mudkip wrote:
If you want to risk damaging your eyes (blindness, seeing spots etc.) Then go on do it!

If you dont then... Dont do anythin to your wittle eyes o3o

Friendly Advice! ;)

Have that many people forgotten that, before modern medicine, people used all natural ingredients and recipes to concoct remedies for many nagging and terrible ailments/ This isn't directed to you Mudkip, I'm just using your post as an example. I just want to say that many of you have been made to believe that a whole bunch of pills, or a trip to the doctors is the only way to heal yourself. There are all-natural recipes, and like Oliver said, honey was used to cure your eyes. My father uses cherries and cherry juice to cure himself of gout, and in my family virtually no one uses over the counter drugs. The only thing we use frequently is aspirin and pain-killers of that nature, and guess what, I'm extremely healthy ;P.

Modern medicine did improve things by a lot, but you have to remember that many things were used to improvise in the past and a lot of those things work c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:16 pm

my eyes are already jacked up, so i really dont care if it harms me. besides this seems pretty trustful and i went deep into it and did some research. my eyes are a really dark brown, and i would like them to be more of a caramel color at least. im going to try this!

this seems pretty cool, thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
matthew
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:20 pm

That seems, cool, but I don't want to hurt my eyes or change the color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:39 am

Till now it didn't change but sometimes my right eye turn very light brown and the other dark brown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:57 am

Well it sounds cool but, my eyes are already brown and I don't wanna change them. I'd rather use contacts though.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.no.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change eye color naturally (permanent)   Today at 5:30 am

Back to top Go down

Change eye color naturally (permanent)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2