Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Recent Spam Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:02 am

Strawberry2424 wrote:
Mag, I dont know why everyone else spammed, but I spammed because of one reason only.

So, yesterday before the spamming happened, I was on FF like usual. One of my friends came over to my house and she came up on me I didn't even know it until she said, "Still on the computer, jerk?" And she ran away crying because she knows I've been spending SOOO much time on either FF or Fantage, or soemthing else. I've tried forgiving her, but now I guess one of my BFF's is gone... That also happened with my sister. She now NEVER wants to play with me because she feels she never gets time to play with me now that summer is here and im on Fantage/FF/other websites so much.

I felt FF was killing me (not literally Rice xD) So for a second the devil told me to do something evil. Kill the forum back. But that was then the spamming already was started, so I dont know why people are blaming ME for all of it. Clearly the people who were there saw 2008Sarah, Anaira, Bluemango, spamming, and also a lot of people were in the spamming process too (like the forum), but they never spammed. Then when it was all said and done and the forum was back, I realized that I was so fudging stupid to do something like that. I mean, it was just one friend and one sibling (who I can make up with by giving her sillybands xD) over ALL of my besties on FF.

People who understood me, forgave me. Like Kawaii understood, Ricerz understood, Pinkys understood, and more people understood but the people who didn't understand didn't forgive. I guess they have never been in a situation like that. D:

Do the right thing. Control yourself and log off. Did you even realize that spam attack was gonna get you to lose friends. I'm not gonna see you spam and then you say "I was stupid" and then I'll say" Oh, OK, I forgive you.". No. You have to think before you do stupid decisions.

I believed they spammed because they thought Mace wasn't being fair about the forum.

July 1st Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
avatar

Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:11 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Mag, I dont know why everyone else spammed, but I spammed because of one reason only.

So, yesterday before the spamming happened, I was on FF like usual. One of my friends came over to my house and she came up on me I didn't even know it until she said, "Still on the computer, jerk?" And she ran away crying because she knows I've been spending SOOO much time on either FF or Fantage, or soemthing else. I've tried forgiving her, but now I guess one of my BFF's is gone... That also happened with my sister. She now NEVER wants to play with me because she feels she never gets time to play with me now that summer is here and im on Fantage/FF/other websites so much.

I felt FF was killing me (not literally Rice xD) So for a second the devil told me to do something evil. Kill the forum back. But that was then the spamming already was started, so I dont know why people are blaming ME for all of it. Clearly the people who were there saw 2008Sarah, Anaira, Bluemango, spamming, and also a lot of people were in the spamming process too (like the forum), but they never spammed. Then when it was all said and done and the forum was back, I realized that I was so fudging stupid to do something like that. I mean, it was just one friend and one sibling (who I can make up with by giving her sillybands xD) over ALL of my besties on FF.

People who understood me, forgave me. Like Kawaii understood, Ricerz understood, Pinkys understood, and more people understood but the people who didn't understand didn't forgive. I guess they have never been in a situation like that. D:

Do the right thing. Control yourself and log off. Did you even realize that spam attack was gonna get you to lose friends. I'm not gonna see you spam and then you say "I was stupid" and then I'll say" Oh, OK, I forgive you.". No. You have to think before you do stupid decisions.

I believed they spammed because they thought Mace wasn't being fair about the forum.

July 1st Very Happy.

Well, my devil side didn't want me to log off, it wanted me to do something evil (duh, lol)

I would've thought if my brain was in control. The evil side of me was in control and it never gave ME a chance to stop and think. I never got a chance to think, Sharp.

You got banned a long time ago, then you got another chance. See? You got forgiven for something stupid. If it were you you'd like you be forgiven. Think about other people Sharp, and not just yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:15 am

Strawberry2424 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Mag, I dont know why everyone else spammed, but I spammed because of one reason only.

So, yesterday before the spamming happened, I was on FF like usual. One of my friends came over to my house and she came up on me I didn't even know it until she said, "Still on the computer, jerk?" And she ran away crying because she knows I've been spending SOOO much time on either FF or Fantage, or soemthing else. I've tried forgiving her, but now I guess one of my BFF's is gone... That also happened with my sister. She now NEVER wants to play with me because she feels she never gets time to play with me now that summer is here and im on Fantage/FF/other websites so much.

I felt FF was killing me (not literally Rice xD) So for a second the devil told me to do something evil. Kill the forum back. But that was then the spamming already was started, so I dont know why people are blaming ME for all of it. Clearly the people who were there saw 2008Sarah, Anaira, Bluemango, spamming, and also a lot of people were in the spamming process too (like the forum), but they never spammed. Then when it was all said and done and the forum was back, I realized that I was so fudging stupid to do something like that. I mean, it was just one friend and one sibling (who I can make up with by giving her sillybands xD) over ALL of my besties on FF.

People who understood me, forgave me. Like Kawaii understood, Ricerz understood, Pinkys understood, and more people understood but the people who didn't understand didn't forgive. I guess they have never been in a situation like that. D:

Do the right thing. Control yourself and log off. Did you even realize that spam attack was gonna get you to lose friends. I'm not gonna see you spam and then you say "I was stupid" and then I'll say" Oh, OK, I forgive you.". No. You have to think before you do stupid decisions.

I believed they spammed because they thought Mace wasn't being fair about the forum.

July 1st Very Happy.

Well, my devil side didn't want me to log off, it wanted me to do something evil (duh, lol)

I would've thought if my brain was in control. The evil side of me was in control and it never gave ME a chance to stop and think. I never got a chance to think, Sharp.

You got banned a long time ago, then you got another chance. See? You got forgiven for something stupid. If it were you you'd like you be forgiven. Think about other people Sharp, and not just yourself.

That was different from your stupidity. You're acting like this didn't even happen, but you still have some angry people. I don't want to hear 'devil this' and 'devil that.' because I'm not laughing at this. I didn't spam the entire forum unlike you and you're friends did. Do you really think half the people here are gonna apoligize?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
avatar

Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:23 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Mag, I dont know why everyone else spammed, but I spammed because of one reason only.

So, yesterday before the spamming happened, I was on FF like usual. One of my friends came over to my house and she came up on me I didn't even know it until she said, "Still on the computer, jerk?" And she ran away crying because she knows I've been spending SOOO much time on either FF or Fantage, or soemthing else. I've tried forgiving her, but now I guess one of my BFF's is gone... That also happened with my sister. She now NEVER wants to play with me because she feels she never gets time to play with me now that summer is here and im on Fantage/FF/other websites so much.

I felt FF was killing me (not literally Rice xD) So for a second the devil told me to do something evil. Kill the forum back. But that was then the spamming already was started, so I dont know why people are blaming ME for all of it. Clearly the people who were there saw 2008Sarah, Anaira, Bluemango, spamming, and also a lot of people were in the spamming process too (like the forum), but they never spammed. Then when it was all said and done and the forum was back, I realized that I was so fudging stupid to do something like that. I mean, it was just one friend and one sibling (who I can make up with by giving her sillybands xD) over ALL of my besties on FF.

People who understood me, forgave me. Like Kawaii understood, Ricerz understood, Pinkys understood, and more people understood but the people who didn't understand didn't forgive. I guess they have never been in a situation like that. D:

Do the right thing. Control yourself and log off. Did you even realize that spam attack was gonna get you to lose friends. I'm not gonna see you spam and then you say "I was stupid" and then I'll say" Oh, OK, I forgive you.". No. You have to think before you do stupid decisions.

I believed they spammed because they thought Mace wasn't being fair about the forum.

July 1st Very Happy.

Well, my devil side didn't want me to log off, it wanted me to do something evil (duh, lol)

I would've thought if my brain was in control. The evil side of me was in control and it never gave ME a chance to stop and think. I never got a chance to think, Sharp.

You got banned a long time ago, then you got another chance. See? You got forgiven for something stupid. If it were you you'd like you be forgiven. Think about other people Sharp, and not just yourself.

That was different from your stupidity. You're acting like this didn't even happen, but you still have some angry people. I don't want to hear 'devil this' and 'devil that.' because I'm not laughing at this. I didn't spam the entire forum unlike you and you're friends did. Do you really think half the people here are gonna apoligize?

Well, i dont care if you dont forgive me. You dont mean anything to me like my friends do. My friends forgave me. They UNDERSTAND.

I dont care if you dont forgive. I dont give a crap. So its nice to know my friends forgive me. (They understand what I've been through..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:27 am

[quote="Strawberry2424"]
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Mag, I dont know why everyone else spammed, but I spammed because of one reason only.

So, yesterday before the spamming happened, I was on FF like usual. One of my friends came over to my house and she came up on me I didn't even know it until she said, "Still on the computer, jerk?" And she ran away crying because she knows I've been spending SOOO much time on either FF or Fantage, or soemthing else. I've tried forgiving her, but now I guess one of my BFF's is gone... That also happened with my sister. She now NEVER wants to play with me because she feels she never gets time to play with me now that summer is here and im on Fantage/FF/other websites so much.

I felt FF was killing me (not literally Rice xD) So for a second the devil told me to do something evil. Kill the forum back. But that was then the spamming already was started, so I dont know why people are blaming ME for all of it. Clearly the people who were there saw 2008Sarah, Anaira, Bluemango, spamming, and also a lot of people were in the spamming process too (like the forum), but they never spammed. Then when it was all said and done and the forum was back, I realized that I was so fudging stupid to do something like that. I mean, it was just one friend and one sibling (who I can make up with by giving her sillybands xD) over ALL of my besties on FF.

People who understood me, forgave me. Like Kawaii understood, Ricerz understood, Pinkys understood, and more people understood but the people who didn't understand didn't forgive. I guess they have never been in a situation like that. D:

Do the right thing. Control yourself and log off. Did you even realize that spam attack was gonna get you to lose friends. I'm not gonna see you spam and then you say "I was stupid" and then I'll say" Oh, OK, I forgive you.". No. You have to think before you do stupid decisions.

I believed they spammed because they thought Mace wasn't being fair about the forum.

July 1st Very Happy.

Well, my devil side didn't want me to log off, it wanted me to do something evil (duh, lol)

I would've thought if my brain was in control. The evil side of me was in control and it never gave ME a chance to stop and think. I never got a chance to think, Sharp.

You got banned a long time ago, then you got another chance. See? You got forgiven for something stupid. If it were you you'd like you be forgiven. Think about other people Sharp, and not just yourself.

That was different from your stupidity. You're acting like this didn't even happen, but you still have some angry people. I don't want to hear 'devil this' and 'devil that.' because I'm not laughing at this. I didn't spam the entire forum unlike you and you're friends did. Do you really think half the people here are gonna apoligize?

Well, i dont care if you dont forgive me. You dont mean anything to me like my friends do. My friends forgave me. They UNDERSTAND.

I dont care if you dont forgive. I dont give a crap. So its nice to know m

STOP expecting people to forgive you. You did something stupid, that hurt the forum. Next time, don't raid the forum again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
avatar

Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:29 am

[quote="Sharpsul99"]
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Mag, I dont know why everyone else spammed, but I spammed because of one reason only.

So, yesterday before the spamming happened, I was on FF like usual. One of my friends came over to my house and she came up on me I didn't even know it until she said, "Still on the computer, jerk?" And she ran away crying because she knows I've been spending SOOO much time on either FF or Fantage, or soemthing else. I've tried forgiving her, but now I guess one of my BFF's is gone... That also happened with my sister. She now NEVER wants to play with me because she feels she never gets time to play with me now that summer is here and im on Fantage/FF/other websites so much.

I felt FF was killing me (not literally Rice xD) So for a second the devil told me to do something evil. Kill the forum back. But that was then the spamming already was started, so I dont know why people are blaming ME for all of it. Clearly the people who were there saw 2008Sarah, Anaira, Bluemango, spamming, and also a lot of people were in the spamming process too (like the forum), but they never spammed. Then when it was all said and done and the forum was back, I realized that I was so fudging stupid to do something like that. I mean, it was just one friend and one sibling (who I can make up with by giving her sillybands xD) over ALL of my besties on FF.

People who understood me, forgave me. Like Kawaii understood, Ricerz understood, Pinkys understood, and more people understood but the people who didn't understand didn't forgive. I guess they have never been in a situation like that. D:

Do the right thing. Control yourself and log off. Did you even realize that spam attack was gonna get you to lose friends. I'm not gonna see you spam and then you say "I was stupid" and then I'll say" Oh, OK, I forgive you.". No. You have to think before you do stupid decisions.

I believed they spammed because they thought Mace wasn't being fair about the forum.

July 1st Very Happy.

Well, my devil side didn't want me to log off, it wanted me to do something evil (duh, lol)

I would've thought if my brain was in control. The evil side of me was in control and it never gave ME a chance to stop and think. I never got a chance to think, Sharp.

You got banned a long time ago, then you got another chance. See? You got forgiven for something stupid. If it were you you'd like you be forgiven. Think about other people Sharp, and not just yourself.

That was different from your stupidity. You're acting like this didn't even happen, but you still have some angry people. I don't want to hear 'devil this' and 'devil that.' because I'm not laughing at this. I didn't spam the entire forum unlike you and you're friends did. Do you really think half the people here are gonna apoligize?

Well, i dont care if you dont forgive me. You dont mean anything to me like my friends do. My friends forgave me. They UNDERSTAND.

I dont care if you dont forgive. I dont give a crap. So its nice to know m

STOP expecting people to forgive you. You did something stupid, that hurt the forum. Next time, don't raid the forum again.

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU BAG ON ME AND NOT ANYONE ELSE WHO SPAMMED TO?

ANSWER THAT.

You clearly dont understand what happened. If you spammed, and that happened to you, you'd want an apology. Think about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 105
Location : Pluto!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:32 am

Strawberry2424 wrote:

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU BAG ON ME AND NOT ANYONE ELSE WHO SPAMMED TO?

ANSWER THAT.
Because the rest of them are banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeek.com
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:33 am

[quote="Strawberry2424"]
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Mag, I dont know why everyone else spammed, but I spammed because of one reason only.

So, yesterday before the spamming happened, I was on FF like usual. One of my friends came over to my house and she came up on me I didn't even know it until she said, "Still on the computer, jerk?" And she ran away crying because she knows I've been spending SOOO much time on either FF or Fantage, or soemthing else. I've tried forgiving her, but now I guess one of my BFF's is gone... That also happened with my sister. She now NEVER wants to play with me because she feels she never gets time to play with me now that summer is here and im on Fantage/FF/other websites so much.

I felt FF was killing me (not literally Rice xD) So for a second the devil told me to do something evil. Kill the forum back. But that was then the spamming already was started, so I dont know why people are blaming ME for all of it. Clearly the people who were there saw 2008Sarah, Anaira, Bluemango, spamming, and also a lot of people were in the spamming process too (like the forum), but they never spammed. Then when it was all said and done and the forum was back, I realized that I was so fudging stupid to do something like that. I mean, it was just one friend and one sibling (who I can make up with by giving her sillybands xD) over ALL of my besties on FF.

People who understood me, forgave me. Like Kawaii understood, Ricerz understood, Pinkys understood, and more people understood but the people who didn't understand didn't forgive. I guess they have never been in a situation like that. D:

Do the right thing. Control yourself and log off. Did you even realize that spam attack was gonna get you to lose friends. I'm not gonna see you spam and then you say "I was stupid" and then I'll say" Oh, OK, I forgive you.". No. You have to think before you do stupid decisions.

I believed they spammed because they thought Mace wasn't being fair about the forum.

July 1st Very Happy.

Well, my devil side didn't want me to log off, it wanted me to do something evil (duh, lol)

I would've thought if my brain was in control. The evil side of me was in control and it never gave ME a chance to stop and think. I never got a chance to think, Sharp.

You got banned a long time ago, then you got another chance. See? You got forgiven for something stupid. If it were you you'd like you be forgiven. Think about other people Sharp, and not just yourself.

That was different from your stupidity. You're acting like this didn't even happen, but you still have some angry people. I don't want to hear 'devil this' and 'devil that.' because I'm not laughing at this. I didn't spam the entire forum unlike you and you're friends did. Do you really think half the people here are gonna apoligize?

Well, i dont care if you dont forgive me. You dont mean anything to me like my friends do. My friends forgave me. They UNDERSTAND.

I dont care if you dont forgive. I dont give a crap. So its nice to know m

STOP expecting people to forgive you. You did something stupid, that hurt the forum. Next time, don't raid the forum again.

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU BAG ON ME AND NOT ANYONE ELSE WHO SPAMMED TO?

ANSWER THAT.

You clearly dont understand what happened. If you spammed, and that happened to you, you'd want an apology. Think about that.

I'm dealing with the others spammers as well. Look, don't take this as me being mean, but you're yelling at me for telling you you did something stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
avatar

Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:34 am

Mace wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU BAG ON ME AND NOT ANYONE ELSE WHO SPAMMED TO?

ANSWER THAT.
Because the rest of them are banned.

I know, but its like he thinks I'm the only one who did it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:41 am

Strawberry2424 wrote:
Mace wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU BAG ON ME AND NOT ANYONE ELSE WHO SPAMMED TO?

ANSWER THAT.
Because the rest of them are banned.

I know, but its like he thinks I'm the only one who did it.

Do you realize I am mad at them as well? I'm yelling at you because we never thought a person like YOU would do that. You're getting more and more haters. Next time, when you spam, think about everyone ELSE who APPREICIATES this forum and you spammed and their joy was ruined!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
avatar

Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:42 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Mace wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU BAG ON ME AND NOT ANYONE ELSE WHO SPAMMED TO?

ANSWER THAT.
Because the rest of them are banned.

I know, but its like he thinks I'm the only one who did it.

Do you realize I am mad at them as well? I'm yelling at you because we never thought a person like YOU would do that. You're getting more and more haters. Next time, when you spam, think about everyone ELSE who APPREICIATES this forum and you spammed and their joy was ruined!

I WONT spam again. (Bold text) I told Mace that and he believes me.

I swear I wont spam again... Thats probably why I'm still here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 594
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Up your nose

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:34 am

Guys just calm down.. At least she apologized.

And Sharp... you can't really be talking. You were begging everyone to forgive you when you did that stupid 'CRACKADDICT' stuff..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:20 pm

[quote="Mace"][quote="Strawberry2424"]
WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU BAG ON ME AND NOT ANYONE ELSE WHO SPAMMED TO?

ANSWER THAT.
[/quote]
Because the rest of them are banned.[/quote]

lol such a clear answer XD

I was on at same time as straw and a lot of people were typing a lot of stuff i cant understand. because straw was a chatmod or something, she got angry. I understand why.


even though i never doubted you, iforgive you Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluesea
Senior Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 21
Location : Happy Land :)

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:27 pm

ONEEH CHANN U ON!!! SORRY I NOT ON MSN!!

anywhoo back to topic:
i think i did a little spam.. i cant rembr
but if i did, i am truly very very very xmillion sorry!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linda
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 380
Join date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:33 pm

i didnt spam... i know that.. the only person i do know that was spamming was 2008sarah with these stupid random letter ugh... but really i think it was only her idk... who else was it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 18
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:35 pm

linda wrote:
i didnt spam... i know that.. the only person i do know that was spamming was 2008sarah with these stupid random letter ugh... but really i think it was only her idk... who else was it?

It was Anaira, Straw, Beauty, Sarah, Anaira, Ballet, Lorena did a little, Soccer, and I forgot who else.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
linda
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 380
Join date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:40 pm

strawberry its ok... i used to be like that... when my mom would tell me to do something so small like clean the dishes.. i would get furious and yell at her and og back on the comp for hours and hours on somethign stupid like fantage, bloggin all that... but its ok a lotta people go through this... curse you my inner internet demon D:


and also not to bemean but the rules are a little but strict... i know the rules are for the forum to stay in good shape... but tone down the rules a bit? im just saying


Strawberry2424 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Mag, I dont know why everyone else spammed, but I spammed because of one reason only.

So, yesterday before the spamming happened, I was on FF like usual. One of my friends came over to my house and she came up on me I didn't even know it until she said, "Still on the computer, jerk?" And she ran away crying because she knows I've been spending SOOO much time on either FF or Fantage, or soemthing else. I've tried forgiving her, but now I guess one of my BFF's is gone... That also happened with my sister. She now NEVER wants to play with me because she feels she never gets time to play with me now that summer is here and im on Fantage/FF/other websites so much.

I felt FF was killing me (not literally Rice xD) So for a second the devil told me to do something evil. Kill the forum back. But that was then the spamming already was started, so I dont know why people are blaming ME for all of it. Clearly the people who were there saw 2008Sarah, Anaira, Bluemango, spamming, and also a lot of people were in the spamming process too (like the forum), but they never spammed. Then when it was all said and done and the forum was back, I realized that I was so fudging stupid to do something like that. I mean, it was just one friend and one sibling (who I can make up with by giving her sillybands xD) over ALL of my besties on FF.

People who understood me, forgave me. Like Kawaii understood, Ricerz understood, Pinkys understood, and more people understood but the people who didn't understand didn't forgive. I guess they have never been in a situation like that. D:

Do the right thing. Control yourself and log off. Did you even realize that spam attack was gonna get you to lose friends. I'm not gonna see you spam and then you say "I was stupid" and then I'll say" Oh, OK, I forgive you.". No. You have to think before you do stupid decisions.

I believed they spammed because they thought Mace wasn't being fair about the forum.

July 1st Very Happy.

Well, my devil side didn't want me to log off, it wanted me to do something evil (duh, lol)

I would've thought if my brain was in control. The evil side of me was in control and it never gave ME a chance to stop and think. I never got a chance to think, Sharp.

You got banned a long time ago, then you got another chance. See? You got forgiven for something stupid. If it were you you'd like you be forgiven. Think about other people Sharp, and not just yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Mace thnx for banning them! And ppl PLZ stop fighting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 17
Location : hell probably

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:00 pm

i just noticed some post go detleted but anyways thxs for banning them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Note: I do not agree with what they did in any shape, way, or form. I'm just using empathy and trying to understand.

Alright guys, this might be alittle long. I used to spam but I got over it, so, @ straw, hey will probably forgive you. Ignore Sharp, he's kinda um...special? (trying to be tactful here)

Um, guys? They did it because of all the drama. They were sick and tired of all that was happening lately, but instead of trying to fix it, they found it was a lot easier to parody us and hoped that would work. (needless to say, it didn't)

Also, they saw all the hard work that had come into this forum, but they were extremely frustrated at all that was happening, so they thought: "No one is going to do anything (to fix the drama). The drama will continue. How about we do something? But it can't be a slow and gentle fixing, that will take too long. Hey, I have an idea! How about we teach 'em a lesson?" And once they saw their destruction, they loved it and became obsessed. Destruction does that to people.

I think that, if these problems had been fixed earlier, they wouldn't ahave done what they did. They were frustrated and couldn't think straight, and like Straw said, their devil took over. They knew we were afraid of hackers, so they fed on our fear and just... boom.

I repeat, I do not believe this is in any way a justification for their acts. I just believe that if we understand their POV we can prevent this from happening again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Well... I forgive Straw... Sort of Beauty.... mostly.... They wanted me to help them spam... but why would I? So, I lost most of my friends to take side on no spam...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:28 pm

I didn't really see straw's spamming posts, so i forgive her..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Short Bus Rider
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-03-19
Location : Up your arse

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:13 pm

miyeon wrote:
linda wrote:
i didnt spam... i know that.. the only person i do know that was spamming was 2008sarah with these stupid random letter ugh... but really i think it was only her idk... who else was it?

It was Anaira, Straw, Beauty, Sarah, Anaira, Ballet, Lorena did a little, Soccer, and I forgot who else.

hey bro i think you also had something to do with it too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maddy
Junior Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 21
Location : up yours

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:19 pm

i didn't spam or anything but i think everyone who told mace betrayed everyone who did.. like yeah spamming is wrong but if you're friends with someone, why would you sell them out like that? especially when they trusted you?

trust is easier lost than earned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:54 pm

maddyy wrote:
i didn't spam or anything but i think everyone who told mace betrayed everyone who did.. like yeah spamming is wrong but if you're friends with someone, why would you sell them out like that? especially when they trusted you?

trust is easier lost than earned.
i know... But it's like, I don't know how to explain... It's like we don't feel the same as they spam. Especially on your topics. They put random, misleading mesages, and mostly as I see, they're all saying bad stuff about you. It's like I can't trust. But I also have friends here who I trust... And... I know the spammers, most of them are mad at me. But it's like, I don't see anymore fights around after they all left... >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   

Back to top Go down
 
Recent Spam Attack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Ravenwing Attack Squad Question
» Sideshow Republic Clone Trooper - 212th Attack Battalion: Utapau
» Hellhound attack
» Death attack
» Dual Blades: Mass Attack Armor Set?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum News-
Jump to: