Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Recent Spam Attack

Go down 
+23
Oliver
Skai
maddy
Short Bus Rider
Makkine
Jian
linda
bluesea
Bloobu
Magdaleena
shadow_the_edgie_hedgie
Kandi
Karen
McKenna
Vatt
Lorena
Valval
Sharpsul99
heyjett
pinkys
v
pokeranger
Mace
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Lool Sharp do you not realize its fixed? Well, IT IS SO GET OVER IT!
Jeez when you do something it leaves a mark on someone that they cant fix but obviously its been fixed..
Back to top Go down
maddy
Junior Fantagian
maddy

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:06 pm

i'm just saying no matter how much you love a forum or a website or anything, friends ought to come first. if not, then you aren't really a good friend. like i get it. you think the spamming is wrong. but you don't have to go out and say who did it if everyone already knows.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Bluemango64 wrote:
Lool Sharp do you not realize its fixed? Well, IT IS SO GET OVER IT!
Jeez when you do something it leaves a mark on someone that they cant fix but obviously its been fixed..

I did get over it, Lord -_-. I just said that you can't expect peole to frogive you when they have the angry feelings.
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Oh I am sorry Lord. :PP You are so annoying.. and people some people find a way to forgive you when they have angry feelings...
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Bluemango64 wrote:
Oh I am sorry Lord. :PP You are so annoying.. and people some people find a way to forgive you when they have angry feelings...

That shows caring and companionship Wink.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Bluemango64 wrote:

That shows caring and companionship Wink.

Then you dont have any.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:44 pm

maddyy wrote:
i'm just saying no matter how much you love a forum or a website or anything, friends ought to come first. if not, then you aren't really a good friend. like i get it. you think the spamming is wrong. but you don't have to go out and say who did it if everyone already knows.
I agree with you, but I think, (not trying to force my beliefs on anyone, folks) that if they were really your friends, they would not have ridiculed something you worked hard on to make better. I think they were being unfair to pokey because she was scared, just like we all were, in blinjded by the fear, she tattletaled. In my opinion, tattletaling is a lesser crime than spam. (Sorry if this sounds hypocritical)
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:54 pm

IluvJB36 wrote:
maddyy wrote:
I agree with you, but I think, (not trying to force my beliefs on anyone, folks) that if they were really your friends, they would not have ridiculed something you worked hard on to make better. I think they were being unfair to pokey because she was scared, just like we all were, in blinjded by the fear, she tattletaled. In my opinion, tattletaling is a lesser crime than spam. (Sorry if this sounds hypocritical)
I think using the term, tattletaled isn't rght for me... But, some others sort if did...
Back to top Go down
maddy
Junior Fantagian
maddy

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:01 pm

people did tattletale, actually. that's a good word for it. they told everyone else just to cause trouble. which i find immature. and i think they only told people on this forum for that sole purpose; to cause more issues. it's kind of annoying though, when you think someone's your friend and they sell you out.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:04 pm

maddyy wrote:
people did tattletale, actually. that's a good word for it. they told everyone else just to cause trouble. which i find immature. and i think they only told people on this forum for that sole purpose; to cause more issues. it's kind of annoying though, when you think someone's your friend and they sell you out.

Incorrect. Poke told Mace so Mace can solve the problem by deleting the spam, is he not allowed to do that? Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Eyeup Poke didn't 'tattletale'.
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:11 pm

K heres what I think:

Okay, sharpsul we know you adore this forum and can't live withought it, but maddy is right, friendship is stronger, and your over reacting, the spam is gone, and pokeranger should have NEVER tattletaled, and sto being so rediculous sharp. Mace logs in daily, he would have seen it anyway!
And yes, much of the people that spammed hate you all for breaking your own friendship. I can say, You guys ARE NOT true friends and people we can trust on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Haruhisuzumiyaftw
maddy
Junior Fantagian
maddy

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:18 pm

i realize some people only told because they wanted to help... but the minute mace logs on he'll notice it so i don't really think anyone had to alert him. basically just read everything hearts said.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:16 am

Still, you can expect a forum raider to be forgived. That's my only comment.
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:16 am

I hope this topic doesn't get into a big fight..
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:04 pm

heartsNARIA wrote:
K heres what I think:

Okay, sharpsul we know you adore this forum and can't live withought it, but maddy is right, friendship is stronger, and your over reacting, the spam is gone, and pokeranger should have NEVER tattletaled, and sto being so rediculous sharp. Mace logs in daily, he would have seen it anyway!
And yes, much of the people that spammed hate you all for breaking your own friendship. I can say, You guys ARE NOT true friends and people we can trust on.
I know you are sort of rebellious, I admire that, but there is a fine line between freedom and anarchy. I mean, if Mace was going to see it anyways, what difference does it make if she tells him or not? Some people hereare dedicated to this forum and have more friends here than we have outside of it. So if you please, STOP BLAMING POKEY.

I don't know what I mean by this, but I guess what my thesis is is this: IF YOU ARE SO STRONG ON PEOPLE FORGIVING THE SPAMMERS, THAT WHAT THEY DID WASN'T A BIG DEAL, REALIZE THAT, FOLLOWING THAT LOGIC, WHAT POKEY DID WASN'T A BIG DEAL EITHER. SHARP WILL NOT FORGIVE THE SPAMMERS UNTIL YOU FORGIVE HIM. I FORGIVE THE SPAMMERS AND POKEY. I HOPE ALL OF YOU DO THE SAME.
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:57 pm

Vallie wrote:
I hope this topic doesn't get into a big fight..

agreed.

maddyy wrote:
i didn't spam or anything but i think everyone who told mace betrayed everyone who did.. like yeah spamming is wrong but if you're friends with someone, why would you sell them out like that? especially when they trusted you?

trust is easier lost than earned.

If you believe that they are your true friend, you would EXPLAIN to mace what happened. If he/she IS your true friend then he/she will understand and forgive.

Those kind of people are hard to find but you will always have another friend who is kind to you.
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Psshhh...friends.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
maddyy wrote:

Incorrect. Poke told Mace so Mace can solve the problem by deleting the spam, is he not allowed to do that? Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Eyeup Poke didn't 'tattletale'.
I didn't know you would actually like be on my side, Mace... but yeah, i told him so he could remove all the spam. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:45 am

And when you guys say "Mace will just log on and see all the spam", someone actually cared by notifying Mace first about the spam and WHO spammed, so he has information. By people PMing him, he knows they care about his forum.
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:35 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
And when you guys say "Mace will just log on and see all the spam", someone actually cared by notifying Mace first about the spam and WHO spammed, so he has information. By people PMing him, he knows they care about his forum.

True, but if NO ONE had told, theyd still all be friends.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:48 pm

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
People the spammers are banned, so why are you yet fighting about smthg or the other???? Its smthg that happened in the past so just FORGET IT!!!

Like some dead dude said,

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

...Also, I have no idea who is right or wrong in this debate. I guess, Try to put yourselves in each other's shoes, and understand that person's point of view, nya.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:29 pm

WtF ?
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Ikr!! ^^

Block the spammers on an ignore list, simple lol.

Plus this is so old. -_______-
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
Regular Fantagian
Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2022 9:35 pm

Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/PGYhtR83ez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spam Attack   Recent Spam Attack - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Spam Attack
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3