Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Witch and Wizard [RP]

Go down 
+2
Flynn
MsJoyMaeda
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Witch and Wizard [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Roleplayers and their characters-
Seto: Wisty, Witch
Misaki_A: Akira, Witch
Kiyoko: Titania Locks, Witch
Rin: Marin Donner, Wizard
Captain Jack Sparrow: Eldren, Wizard
Martin Freeman's Nose: Elrohir, Wizard
StarGem: Eliana Langland AKA ClockWork, Wizard

------------------------

Wisty sits in her prison-like room. She leans her back against the wall, tapping her fingers against her legs. Tap, tap, tap. Not too long ago, she has been taken away from her family to this building. Me a witch... how bogus!

Last edited by Seto on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:55 pm

((Are we all in the same cell?))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Captain Jack Sparrow wrote:
((Are we all in the same cell?))

((( Nope, we are in different rooms )))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:09 pm

((Okay))

Eldren drives his fist into the wall in outrage. He hated being confined into small rooms. "This place is crap. I can't even pick the lock." He thought irritably. "Some idiot thinks I'm a 'wizard' or something dumb like that, and now I'm stuck here." He pulls a long metal pin out of his pocket and tries the lock again. No results. "This really sucks."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Titania Locks -

Titania lays on the prison floor hoping it's not as bad as it looks.. To lay on the cold and metal floor. How wonderful, just like paradise. Titania curls up in a ball and let her long pink hair wander around her for comfort like a blanket.

How am I a witch? Titania whispers to herself and closes her eyes to sleep or think. I know I've had some pretty paranormal times but isn't that.. normal? Or is it just normal to me?

Titania shivered from fear, she was paranoid about everything and what's worse was she was also a scaredy cat. Not wanting to believe things but she just has those gut feelings that it's true. That monsters and.. witches or wizards were.. true.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Elrohir let out a long pouty sigh, folding his arms across his chest. 'Why do I of all people have to be here?' he mentally whined to himself. He was rather upset about the whole thing, and he really didn't enjoy being locked in what seemed to basically be a prison. He glared at the lock for a long while, but he knew it would be useless to even attempt to pick it. 'And all because they think I'm a bloody wizard? Of all things I've been accused of in my lifetime, this is by far the most ridiculous...'
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Wisty sighs. "Accused of being a witch..." she says breathlessly to herself. What does a witch do? Doesn't a witch fly on broomsticks? Puh-lease! Wisty keeps on tapping her legs. Then something out of the ordinary happens- she was glowing white, like a ghost. What the heck? Wisty looks at herself. Sure enough, her skin was flashlight BRIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:20 am

"If I was really a 'wizard' I could cast a spell and get myself the heck out of here." Eldren thought, sitting cross legged on the floor eyeing the lock with a look of contempt. "I only wish they had a reason for locking me up."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:24 am

Wisty keeps on glowing ghost-like. What is going on? I don't get it! Her skin begins tingling. A ball of light comes out of her hand and hits the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:46 pm

Akira laid down on the cold grey floor, her pink hair slowly changing to sea-green. Is this why her parents kept her away from other children when she was younger? Because she was a WITCH? No, it couldn't be right. She turned over, and giggled, this was probably some stupid joke her foster brother Austen was playing on her. Now that she thought about it harder, she began to get afraid... If it WAS a joke Austen would've come out of the shadows laughing like a 5 year old kid. There had been no sound for hours! Akira stood up suddenly, and looked at the gap in the bricks on the other side of the walls. She could've sworn something was glowing.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Wisty can only stare wide-eyed. She tried to process on what just happened. Is she really a witch? Is that why she somehow shot a ball of light? Wisty shakes her head. Another ball of light was shot from her hands. It hits the wall again. Her ghost-like glow stars to dim.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Akira screamed out loud. She definitely saw that glow again, and she was not imagining it!
' Damn it! Are there more people here? ' she thought.
Akira banged her fists against the brick wall, hoping there would be someone.
" Hello!!! anyone else there!!!! "
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:11 pm

Wisty was in disbelief. She has stopped glowing, but what caused her to do it in the first place? She then heard someone scream out loud. Wisty crawls over to the far corner of her room.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Elrohir sat there and played with his hair for a second. 'Did I just...hear someone scream?' , he waited for a moment and heard some more noises coming from the same place. 'I'm not the only one here, then...' he thought, grinning to himself. He decided he should try to make some noise as well, so it would be easier for the other person to locate him. He hesitated, realizing that person could be locked up as well (and therefore useless to him)...or that person could be the one who had accused him of being a wizard in the first place. He decided to risk it anyway.
"HELLLOOOOOOOO?!" he called out, now awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:39 pm

Akira heard another yell.
" What the heck? " she muttered.
Her hair began turning blue, the colour that showed that she was scared.
" HEY!!! WHO ALL'S HERE! " she was sure there was some people here, and that she wasent alone.
" CAN YOU HEAR ME!!! "
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Now there is more yelling. Great. Is it because of me? I set of balls of light, for crying out loud! Wisty stays huddled in the dark corner.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Akira swore out loud. Damn! She had no answers and it was all quiet again. Then she had an idea. She started screaming at the top of her lungs like a two year old.
" IF ANYONES THERE ANSWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! "
She paused breathless, her hair now flaming red. she was scared... so, so scared and alone...
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:59 pm

Eliana LangLand

Eliana opened her eyes, droopy with sleep. She wiped the bit of drool off her mouth and sat up. It was terribly dark and cold. She quickly figured she was in a metal cage. In the distance she could hear other things-- people?-- breathing. She held her breath and listened. Very, VERY far away she could hear someone. She assumed they were yelling and just in another room or something? She didn't know. She just sat in the dark and listened. Unhappy that she was locked up for no reason.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Wisty slumps down against the wall. It was her fault that these other 'witches and wizards' are screaming. HER fault. She has made someone scream,and now others are yelling. She was sure that 'The One Who Is The One' will come here any minute now and start whipping all of them.

[To refresh your mind, 'The One Who Is The One' is an NPC who patrols the building]
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:07 pm

Akira just sat there tears swelling up inside her eyes, noone was answering... That meant she WAS alone. She fell to the ground and slept there with her eyes open with no emotion, tears dripping the sides of her temples. As though she died.
[ she's not dead! she's in a shocked trance/state }
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Eliana Langland

Eliana felt like a sack of potatoes. Her mouth felt like it was full of cotton and she could barely move her limbs. She was like a doll, whatever the guards had done to her to take her in hadn't yet worn off and she trapped in her own body for the time being. She sluggishly pulled herself to a corner of her cage and sagged into a sitting heap of human flesh. She wanted to yell... to at least hear another person whispering to her would be nice.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Elrohir was beginning to get irritated now. "HELLLOOOOOOO-OOO!! IF ANYBODY'S OUT THERE WILL YOU PLEASE JUST REPLY?" he yelled from the top of his lungs. If there was someone who could help him, he supposed slightly hurting his vocal chords wasn't too big a risk.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Eliana Langland

There was the screaming again... and this time louder. It appeared as though the yeller wasn't too far off as orignally thought. If she could only manage some words.... "HERGLO!!? ISGH ANRYBUDY GDEREE?" She yelled desperately. The words came out as if she had a mouth full of food, but she hoped that the other person could at least hear her. Her mouth quickly went back to mush and she was forced to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Wisty was trying to come with a way to escape this prison. She ignores the yells. Since she is a witch, can't she go like Shazam! and make the door break open? She decided to try it out. "Shazam!" She yells, and the lock breaks off, making the door open.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Akira jerked up, she CAN'T have been imagining that one!
" I'M HEREEEE!!!! " she screamed stumbling over her own legs and wiping the tears off her eyes.
" WHO ELSE IS THAT!!! "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch and Wizard [RP]   Witch and Wizard [RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch and Wizard [RP]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next