Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Stoopid MMD Comic #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Stoopid MMD Comic #1   Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Spoiler:
 
I might make a comic series out of this x3

Read from right to left! Manga Style!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: Stoopid MMD Comic #1   Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:59 pm

That's kinda funny nice comic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6172
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: Stoopid MMD Comic #1   Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:01 pm

Lol, pretty good!
Some text is a little hard to read though.
But epic comic. xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
Cooookie
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Stoopid MMD Comic #1   Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Cool comic...
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: Stoopid MMD Comic #1   Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:52 pm

I totally seen those mmd characters somewhere before! It was the mmd persona for Iequalsfanasy and MagicalKittyLanLan right?

It's a really cute comic! Mouses are awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: Stoopid MMD Comic #1   Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Where do you download this and what can you do on it? I see it a lot and it looks like you just design people o.o Doesn't MMD stand for MikuMikuDance? Because that's what it says on the download unless this is the wrong link... - http://www.geocities.jp/higuchuu4/index_e.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Stoopid MMD Comic #1   Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:05 pm

@Starberri Yep! Those are Effie's (iEqualsFantasy) and Lan's (MagicalKitty-LanLan) personas!

@Insanity Designing people? That is PMD Editor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: Stoopid MMD Comic #1   Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Seto wrote:
@Starberri Yep! Those are Effie's (iEqualsFantasy) and Lan's (MagicalKitty-LanLan) personas!

@Insanity Designing people? That is PMD Editor
...What? I don't know what PMD means and I have no idea what MMD is xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Stoopid MMD Comic #1   Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Insanity. ♥ wrote:
Seto wrote:
@Starberri Yep! Those are Effie's (iEqualsFantasy) and Lan's (MagicalKitty-LanLan) personas!

@Insanity Designing people? That is PMD Editor
...What? I don't know what PMD means and I have no idea what MMD is xD

MMD stands for Mikumikudance. And I have no idea what PMD means either. (AGGH It hard to type on the kindle >~<)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: Stoopid MMD Comic #1   Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:24 pm

Seto wrote:
Insanity. ♥ wrote:
Seto wrote:
@Starberri Yep! Those are Effie's (iEqualsFantasy) and Lan's (MagicalKitty-LanLan) personas!

@Insanity Designing people? That is PMD Editor
...What? I don't know what PMD means and I have no idea what MMD is xD

MMD stands for Mikumikudance. And I have no idea what PMD means either. (AGGH It hard to type on the kindle >~<)
Yeah, I knew it stood for that, but like what do you do on it? I'm guessing dance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Stoopid MMD Comic #1   Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Insanity. ♥ wrote:
Seto wrote:
Insanity. ♥ wrote:
Seto wrote:
@Starberri Yep! Those are Effie's (iEqualsFantasy) and Lan's (MagicalKitty-LanLan) personas!

@Insanity Designing people? That is PMD Editor
...What? I don't know what PMD means and I have no idea what MMD is xD

MMD stands for Mikumikudance. And I have no idea what PMD means either. (AGGH It hard to type on the kindle >~<)
Yeah, I knew it stood for that, but like what do you do on it? I'm guessing dance?

Make animations or pictures with Models. The models that come with it are the known Vocaloids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: Stoopid MMD Comic #1   Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Seto wrote:
Insanity. ♥ wrote:
Seto wrote:
Insanity. ♥ wrote:
Seto wrote:
@Starberri Yep! Those are Effie's (iEqualsFantasy) and Lan's (MagicalKitty-LanLan) personas!

@Insanity Designing people? That is PMD Editor
...What? I don't know what PMD means and I have no idea what MMD is xD

MMD stands for Mikumikudance. And I have no idea what PMD means either. (AGGH It hard to type on the kindle >~<)
Yeah, I knew it stood for that, but like what do you do on it? I'm guessing dance?

Make animations or pictures with Models. The models that come with it are the known Vocaloids.
I'm such an idiot
Is this the right download? Because I want to get it :3 http://www.geocities.jp/higuchuu4/index_e.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Stoopid MMD Comic #1   Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Insanity. ♥ wrote:
Seto wrote:
Insanity. ♥ wrote:
Seto wrote:
Insanity. ♥ wrote:
Seto wrote:
@Starberri Yep! Those are Effie's (iEqualsFantasy) and Lan's (MagicalKitty-LanLan) personas!

@Insanity Designing people? That is PMD Editor
...What? I don't know what PMD means and I have no idea what MMD is xD

MMD stands for Mikumikudance. And I have no idea what PMD means either. (AGGH It hard to type on the kindle >~<)
Yeah, I knew it stood for that, but like what do you do on it? I'm guessing dance?

Make animations or pictures with Models. The models that come with it are the known Vocaloids.
I'm such an idiot
Is this the right download? Because I want to get it :3 http://www.geocities.jp/higuchuu4/index_e.htm

Yes it is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Stoopid MMD Comic #1   Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:27 pm

OMG that's really cute, Seto!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Tori6
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 16
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: Stoopid MMD Comic #1   Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:49 pm

IK. Isn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stoopid MMD Comic #1   Today at 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Stoopid MMD Comic #1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Stoopid MMD Comic #1
» Comic Related Statues and Busts
» Time Paradox - part 0.0037 (comic attemp #1)
» Sunday April 19th Comic Book World!
» Comic themed wallpapers

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Graphics-
Jump to: