Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic

Go down 
+24
Mario and Luigi
Oliver
flower
Reese
evan
Snow
Roc Hijohshiki
emiko
i am ugly
Kennedy
dewey decimal system
Lineesa
Silver
SilverBell
Flynn
YEEZUS
dana scully
Gabriella
mich
Lenka
MsJoyMaeda
Squirtle
aimi
Relora
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:08 pm

Tricky wrote:
Sorrry to be off topic all u people talk about is pmmm. I want to know if youg guys actually watch any other anime because i found some good ones that i have seemed to enjoy but idk if you guys ever heard about them.

Spoiler:

I heard of those before! I never watched them though. I might watch them after I finish Spice and wolf.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:11 pm

anime wrote:
Tricky wrote:
Sorrry to be off topic all u people talk about is pmmm. I want to know if youg guys actually watch any other anime because i found some good ones that i have seemed to enjoy but idk if you guys ever heard about them.

Spoiler:

I heard of those before! I never watched them though. I might watch them after I finish Spice and wolf.

Sorry to be curious but what is Spice and Wolf about? (I never watch populaur animes for some reason so that's why i've never seen pmmm) ugh i can't delete that emotion >>>queen
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:14 pm

Tricky wrote:
anime wrote:
Tricky wrote:

Spoiler:

Sorry to be curious but what is Spice and Wolf about? (I never watch populaur animes for some reason so that's why i've never seen pmmm) ugh i can't delete that emotion >>>queen

Well, I started watching it today and I'm only on the first episode...It seems to be about this traveler/ explorer named Lawernce who finds this girl/wolf named Holo ( the harvest god) Sorry, I'm only on the first episode and I'm bad at explaining
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:17 pm

anime wrote:
Tricky wrote:
anime wrote:
Tricky wrote:

Spoiler:

Well, I started watching it today and I'm only on the first episode...It seems to be about this traveler/ explorer named Lawernce who finds this girl/wolf named Holo ( the harvest god) Sorry, I'm only on the first episode and I'm bad at explaining

Seems interesting so far how about when your a little farther maybe pm me to tell me about it?
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Tricky wrote:
anime wrote:
Tricky wrote:
anime wrote:
Tricky wrote:

Spoiler:

Seems interesting so far how about when your a little farther maybe pm me to tell me about it?

Ok, the anime seems really interesting! I can't wait to watch more tomorrow! ( I don't have enough time to watch another episode today Sad )
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Okay before this comes into a huge quote page i will say i hope you enjoy that anime i watch anime at about 9:00 - 11:00 pm at night
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Candlelit wrote:
Homura killed Charlotte and Ophelia and I don't hate Homura. Not saying you have to like Mami, its just that I don't get why you'd hate her just because of that.

Well since it was in the game, Ophy can kill Homura since she's apparently freakishly strong. But yeah, Homura has to fight her alone and its either get killed or kill.

Sorry, it's just that I sometimes have no idea why I hate some anime people.
And yeah Ophelia is very strong.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:46 pm

O EM GEE. Can someone give me a link to PMMM? I really want to watch ittttttt!
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Lenka wrote:
O EM GEE. Can someone give me a link to PMMM? I really want to watch ittttttt!
PMMM is so sad oh my gosh.
I watched it here: (There might be some ads but Idk)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/puella-magi-madoka-magica/episode-1-i-first-met-her-in-a-dream-or-something-591735
Or on Hulu:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/329059
You have to watch it, it's so...Interesting
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Pastel wrote:
Candlelit wrote:
Homura killed Charlotte and Ophelia and I don't hate Homura. Not saying you have to like Mami, its just that I don't get why you'd hate her just because of that.

Well since it was in the game, Ophy can kill Homura since she's apparently freakishly strong. But yeah, Homura has to fight her alone and its either get killed or kill.
Its not your fault, Gertrud was loveable.
And thats why I'm somewhat thankful PMMM isn't real life, it would be terrifying if we had witches
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:08 pm

Candlelit wrote:
Pastel wrote:
Candlelit wrote:

And thats why I'm somewhat thankful PMMM isn't real life, it would be terrifying if we had witches
Terrifying yet 100% more kawaii. After I watch anime I kind of start to hate real people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Charlotte wrote:
Candlelit wrote:
Pastel wrote:
Candlelit wrote:

Terrifying yet 100% more kawaii. After I watch anime I kind of start to hate real people.

Me too. The characters are so amazing and then you see people in your class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Pastel wrote:
Charlotte wrote:
Candlelit wrote:
Pastel wrote:
Candlelit wrote:

Me too. The characters are so amazing and then you see people in your class.
OH MY GOD.
Madoka is super kinda and stuff. Maybe shes a little unrealistically kind but otherwise shes a very nice character. The user is also awesome.
And in real life we have this jerky girl being a jerk to everyone. ._.
I want anime people to replace the jerks at my school.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Candlelit wrote:
OH MY GOD.
Madoka is super kinda and stuff. Maybe shes a little unrealistically kind but otherwise shes a very nice character. The user is also awesome.

OMG you are so kind ;u;

I wish anime was real life.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Ok so I am buying something PMMM, and I decided on a phone case. I found a Charlotte one, a Mami one, and a Madoka one. The Greif Seeds are really cool but they are expensive, and there isn't anything Gertrud. She needs more love. ;u;
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:33 pm

I found a GERTRUD WITCH'S KISS KEYCHAIN on Amazon!

Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:34 pm

May you show me the link? Thanks.
What are you getting for your birthday? Something PMMM?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:43 pm

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A48UG1G?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links

EVERYTHING PMMM
I'm trying to find an iPod Touch Madoka cover!!!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:43 pm

I found one! It's really really pink but very expensive.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:47 pm

Ohhh can you give me the link?
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Oh, wait, it's sold out. *facepalm* There is no Kreim stuff that is cool ethier.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Is there any good Mado stuff?
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:53 pm

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0090BUWRG
It's a Soul Gem!
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Pastel wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0090BUWRG
It's a Soul Gem!
If that is a phone charm, I want it. It's so kawaii!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:55 pm

And detailed. The packing is also very cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next