Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 eczema sucks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: eczema sucks!   Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:41 pm

Well, I don't know if you've heard of this, but I have eczema.

I got it in May of 2012.

Well, basically, I have a different kind. Not the red, blotchy one, the one that leaves brown, dead hard skin on the infected areas and is itchy and hurts. It's called serorus or something; I can't spell it.

Anyways, a couple of days ago, I RAN out of my cream! It's prescription, so my mom needs to get me a prescription from a doctor or something.

It's really itchy, and I made my skin bleed the other day from itching it! My friend had to continuously remind me not to itch it.

I wish it would just go away!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:49 pm

You're lucky. I've had eczema since birth and mine is very serious. I have the same symptoms as you. Here's some tips:

Use a lot of lotion before it comes. Don't wait till it comes to start using it.
Make sure you don't use a lot of cream. Just a small amount and it will go away in a few weeks.
If it itches, DON'T scratch.

Just to let you know, there is no cure for eczema, so we just have to live through it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Mirai wrote:
You're lucky. I've had eczema since birth and mine is very serious. I have the same symptoms as you. Here's some tips:

Use a lot of lotion before it comes. Don't wait till it comes to start using it.
Make sure you don't use a lot of cream. Just a small amount and it will go away in a few weeks.
If it itches, DON'T scratch.

Just to let you know, there is no cure for eczema, so we just have to live through it.

i don't wait till' it comes; I ran out of cream and now I have to deal with it! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:19 pm

I know how u feel. I have ezcema, too. I have to take allergy medicine because My gets worse when my allergies act up. I have ointment, too. And pills. And nasal spray. I have ALOT of medicine.

Mine is bad because it's hereditary, and if I have kids they might get it. Me, my little sis, my mom, my aunt and three of my cousins have it (all girls).

Do you have light-colored skin? Because it gets worse if you have light-colored skin. My little step sister has it. She has caramel colored skin, so it's worse than mine.

If people pick on you, ignore it. They might not know much about ezcema or lie and say they know, (they do it to me). If they say that you have lizard or aligator skin, tell the teacher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:31 pm

*pasts head* Don't worry, it will all get better. If you itch, just think of Candeloro drinking tea. I hope you get cream soon. Prescriptions are a pain.
Sorry, I have never had eczema before so I don't know what it's like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Ouch </3


I've heard t sucks by frIends and I just hope you can get through it D:

I really wish it could be cured >3< Ive had friends with it who came to school bleeding back in grade school because they itched so much :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:39 pm

My friend has eczema and you see a bunch of marks on her arms becuase she scratches it so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Oh, I'm really sorry to hear you have eczema. My sister has it really bad and it looks very painful. :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:28 am

Candeloro wrote:
Mirai wrote:
You're lucky. I've had eczema since birth and mine is very serious. I have the same symptoms as you. Here's some tips:

Use a lot of lotion before it comes. Don't wait till it comes to start using it.
Make sure you don't use a lot of cream. Just a small amount and it will go away in a few weeks.
If it itches, DON'T scratch.

Just to let you know, there is no cure for eczema, so we just have to live through it.

i don't wait till' it comes; I ran out of cream and now I have to deal with it! Sad
Ok so what color skin do you have? I might have some tips for you so you can kinda hide it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:32 am

i odnt knwo what that feels like but i haeard from somebeydo with eczema that having a healthier diet helps tooo so try to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:04 am

Twilight wrote:
I know how u feel. I have ezcema, too. I have to take allergy medicine because My gets worse when my allergies act up. I have ointment, too. And pills. And nasal spray. I have ALOT of medicine.

Mine is bad because it's hereditary, and if I have kids they might get it. Me, my little sis, my mom, my aunt and three of my cousins have it (all girls).

Do you have light-colored skin? Because it gets worse if you have light-colored skin. My little step sister has it. She has caramel colored skin, so it's worse than mine.

If people pick on you, ignore it. They might not know much about ezcema or lie and say they know, (they do it to me). If they say that you have lizard or aligator skin, tell the teacher.


I have light skin, So its worse. I used to love wearing skirts and shorts, but now I can't because its on my knees and they look horrible and hairy. It really sucks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:30 pm

Candeloro wrote:
Twilight wrote:
I know how u feel. I have ezcema, too. I have to take allergy medicine because My gets worse when my allergies act up. I have ointment, too. And pills. And nasal spray. I have ALOT of medicine.

Mine is bad because it's hereditary, and if I have kids they might get it. Me, my little sis, my mom, my aunt and three of my cousins have it (all girls).

Do you have light-colored skin? Because it gets worse if you have light-colored skin. My little step sister has it. She has caramel colored skin, so it's worse than mine.

If people pick on you, ignore it. They might not know much about ezcema or lie and say they know, (they do it to me). If they say that you have lizard or aligator skin, tell the teacher.


I have light skin, So its worse. I used to love wearing skirts and shorts, but now I can't because its on my knees and they look horrible and hairy. It really sucks!
Oh you have light skin like me. Well, I suggest when your eczema is really bad, don't wear skirts or shorts but wear capris and long jeans. If you problem on your elbows, wear long sleeve shirts and jackets. If it's warm and you're wearing shirtsleeves or tank tops, don't show your elbow. Either hide it behind you or flip your arm over to the side that isn't affected.

And about the teasing part, no one teases me so I'm sorry I can't help you with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Mirai wrote:
Candeloro wrote:
Twilight wrote:
I know how u feel. I have ezcema, too. I have to take allergy medicine because My gets worse when my allergies act up. I have ointment, too. And pills. And nasal spray. I have ALOT of medicine.

Mine is bad because it's hereditary, and if I have kids they might get it. Me, my little sis, my mom, my aunt and three of my cousins have it (all girls).

Do you have light-colored skin? Because it gets worse if you have light-colored skin. My little step sister has it. She has caramel colored skin, so it's worse than mine.

If people pick on you, ignore it. They might not know much about ezcema or lie and say they know, (they do it to me). If they say that you have lizard or aligator skin, tell the teacher.


I have light skin, So its worse. I used to love wearing skirts and shorts, but now I can't because its on my knees and they look horrible and hairy. It really sucks!
Oh you have light skin like me. Well, I suggest when your eczema is really bad, don't wear skirts or shorts but wear capris and long jeans. If you problem on your elbows, wear long sleeve shirts and jackets. If it's warm and you're wearing shirtsleeves or tank tops, don't show your elbow. Either hide it behind you or flip your arm over to the side that isn't affected.

And about the teasing part, no one teases me so I'm sorry I can't help you with that.

No one teases me either; My friends are really supportive. I have it on my hands, knees, ankles, and my elbows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Candeloro wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Candeloro wrote:
Twilight wrote:
I know how u feel. I have ezcema, too. I have to take allergy medicine because My gets worse when my allergies act up. I have ointment, too. And pills. And nasal spray. I have ALOT of medicine.

Mine is bad because it's hereditary, and if I have kids they might get it. Me, my little sis, my mom, my aunt and three of my cousins have it (all girls).

Do you have light-colored skin? Because it gets worse if you have light-colored skin. My little step sister has it. She has caramel colored skin, so it's worse than mine.

If people pick on you, ignore it. They might not know much about ezcema or lie and say they know, (they do it to me). If they say that you have lizard or aligator skin, tell the teacher.


I have light skin, So its worse. I used to love wearing skirts and shorts, but now I can't because its on my knees and they look horrible and hairy. It really sucks!
Oh you have light skin like me. Well, I suggest when your eczema is really bad, don't wear skirts or shorts but wear capris and long jeans. If you problem on your elbows, wear long sleeve shirts and jackets. If it's warm and you're wearing shirtsleeves or tank tops, don't show your elbow. Either hide it behind you or flip your arm over to the side that isn't affected.

And about the teasing part, no one teases me so I'm sorry I can't help you with that.

No one teases me either; My friends are really supportive. I have it on my hands, knees, ankles, and my elbows.

Well, I don't have many friends. Pretty much everyone picks on me. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:59 pm

Twilight wrote:
Candeloro wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Candeloro wrote:
Twilight wrote:
I know how u feel. I have ezcema, too. I have to take allergy medicine because My gets worse when my allergies act up. I have ointment, too. And pills. And nasal spray. I have ALOT of medicine.

Mine is bad because it's hereditary, and if I have kids they might get it. Me, my little sis, my mom, my aunt and three of my cousins have it (all girls).

Do you have light-colored skin? Because it gets worse if you have light-colored skin. My little step sister has it. She has caramel colored skin, so it's worse than mine.

If people pick on you, ignore it. They might not know much about ezcema or lie and say they know, (they do it to me). If they say that you have lizard or aligator skin, tell the teacher.


I have light skin, So its worse. I used to love wearing skirts and shorts, but now I can't because its on my knees and they look horrible and hairy. It really sucks!
Oh you have light skin like me. Well, I suggest when your eczema is really bad, don't wear skirts or shorts but wear capris and long jeans. If you problem on your elbows, wear long sleeve shirts and jackets. If it's warm and you're wearing shirtsleeves or tank tops, don't show your elbow. Either hide it behind you or flip your arm over to the side that isn't affected.

And about the teasing part, no one teases me so I'm sorry I can't help you with that.

No one teases me either; My friends are really supportive. I have it on my hands, knees, ankles, and my elbows.

Well, I don't have many friends. Pretty much everyone picks on me. Sad

Just ignore them! They OBVIOUSLY don't know how hard it is to deal with it. I started CRYING at school because before I got my cream, it was ALL over my hand.

My hands act weird. Sometimes, it shows, and other times, like after I put cream, it simmers.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:02 pm

Hope~ wrote:
Twilight wrote:
Candeloro wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Candeloro wrote:
Twilight wrote:
I know how u feel. I have ezcema, too. I have to take allergy medicine because My gets worse when my allergies act up. I have ointment, too. And pills. And nasal spray. I have ALOT of medicine.

Mine is bad because it's hereditary, and if I have kids they might get it. Me, my little sis, my mom, my aunt and three of my cousins have it (all girls).

Do you have light-colored skin? Because it gets worse if you have light-colored skin. My little step sister has it. She has caramel colored skin, so it's worse than mine.

If people pick on you, ignore it. They might not know much about ezcema or lie and say they know, (they do it to me). If they say that you have lizard or aligator skin, tell the teacher.


I have light skin, So its worse. I used to love wearing skirts and shorts, but now I can't because its on my knees and they look horrible and hairy. It really sucks!
Oh you have light skin like me. Well, I suggest when your eczema is really bad, don't wear skirts or shorts but wear capris and long jeans. If you problem on your elbows, wear long sleeve shirts and jackets. If it's warm and you're wearing shirtsleeves or tank tops, don't show your elbow. Either hide it behind you or flip your arm over to the side that isn't affected.

And about the teasing part, no one teases me so I'm sorry I can't help you with that.

No one teases me either; My friends are really supportive. I have it on my hands, knees, ankles, and my elbows.

Well, I don't have many friends. Pretty much everyone picks on me. Sad

Just ignore them! They OBVIOUSLY don't know how hard it is to deal with it. I started CRYING at school because before I got my cream, it was ALL over my hand.

My hands act weird. Sometimes, it shows, and other times, like after I put cream, it simmers.


Don't let them bother you. Stand up for yourself and realize there are people who like you Twilight.

My friends don't care if I have eczema. They don't even get what eczema is. My school is so weird.

I have eczema on my elbows, knees, neck, and sometimes hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:03 pm

Mirai wrote:
Hope~ wrote:
Twilight wrote:
Candeloro wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Candeloro wrote:
Twilight wrote:
I know how u feel. I have ezcema, too. I have to take allergy medicine because My gets worse when my allergies act up. I have ointment, too. And pills. And nasal spray. I have ALOT of medicine.

Mine is bad because it's hereditary, and if I have kids they might get it. Me, my little sis, my mom, my aunt and three of my cousins have it (all girls).

Do you have light-colored skin? Because it gets worse if you have light-colored skin. My little step sister has it. She has caramel colored skin, so it's worse than mine.

If people pick on you, ignore it. They might not know much about ezcema or lie and say they know, (they do it to me). If they say that you have lizard or aligator skin, tell the teacher.


I have light skin, So its worse. I used to love wearing skirts and shorts, but now I can't because its on my knees and they look horrible and hairy. It really sucks!
Oh you have light skin like me. Well, I suggest when your eczema is really bad, don't wear skirts or shorts but wear capris and long jeans. If you problem on your elbows, wear long sleeve shirts and jackets. If it's warm and you're wearing shirtsleeves or tank tops, don't show your elbow. Either hide it behind you or flip your arm over to the side that isn't affected.

And about the teasing part, no one teases me so I'm sorry I can't help you with that.

No one teases me either; My friends are really supportive. I have it on my hands, knees, ankles, and my elbows.

Well, I don't have many friends. Pretty much everyone picks on me. Sad

Just ignore them! They OBVIOUSLY don't know how hard it is to deal with it. I started CRYING at school because before I got my cream, it was ALL over my hand.

My hands act weird. Sometimes, it shows, and other times, like after I put cream, it simmers.


Don't let them bother you. Stand up for yourself and realize there are people who like you Twilight.

My friends don't care if I have eczema. They don't even get what eczema is. My school is so weird.

I have eczema on my elbows, knees, neck, and sometimes hands.

I have it on my knees, hands, elbows, and ankles. This kid in my class has it ALL over his body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:05 pm

@Hope~ I'm like the only one in my school who has eczema (probably not true, but almost everyone else has perfect skin).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:06 pm

@Mirai There are only a few people in my school that have it. ( That I know of.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Mirai wrote:
@Hope~ I'm like the only one in my school who has eczema (probably not true, but almost everyone else has perfect skin).


ALOT of kids in my school have acne and I think its stupid that they would pick on me about having eczema when they have pizza faces (because of the bumps)

Fyi, I have eczema ALL over my body. It doesn't hurt (unless I cut myself or scrape my skin), it just itches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1758
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 17
Location : Finnland

PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:37 am

Well I never had eczema. I can guess it's like a bad pimple? Anyways, I hope it clears up for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.no.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: eczema sucks!   Today at 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down
 
eczema sucks!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» You know what sucks?
» Well MHOL sucks
» Dota 2 sucks!
» Puush sucks
» MHTRIU COMMUNITY SUCKS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: