Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Mirai wrote:
Perfection wrote:
Candlelit wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Perfection wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Perfection wrote:
iv'e noticed whenever I act like myself around him he laughs with me and stuff..

I'M GOING TO WRITE AN ANONOYMOUS LETTER WITH MY LEFT HAND
Yay! Hope this works out!

Also to make him like you more, you should start hanging out with him more.

heres the rough draft:

You know me very well, but you don't hang out with me that often. I'm in your class. I'm a girl obviously. Iv'e liked you for a really long time. You don't know though. You'll have to figure out who I am on your own.
Very short, brief, and poetic! It's really good though you should add more like about your appearance and stuff. But don't write it here though because of stalkers.
I think it's great but maybe not your appearance. Hint your name maybe?

GUYS I CAN'T DO IT.

I CAN'T SEND THE NOTE. >.<
Then ask someone to deliver the note for you like your teacher or a close friend.
It's ok Perfection. You can do it.

I really can;t.

Not like he likes me anyways,

HES TOO BUSY DROOLING OVER MY FRIEND!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Remember: it's anonymous. It's really ok. Just believe in yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Mirai wrote:

sighs.

ok, okay.

WHY HE NO LIKE M!?!??!

I didn't know I was that ugly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:51 am

Perfection wrote:
Mirai wrote:

sighs.

ok, okay.

WHY HE NO LIKE M!?!??!

I didn't know I was that ugly.

Don't you DARE say that about yourself.

You are beautiful, funny, smart, and willing to work hard for the ones you love. You are not trash, pathetic or ugly.

You can do this, fear is the most terrible and restricting emotion. You CAN overcome and you WILL overcome it. You need to chow confidence in yourself and show this guy that you like him, unlike your friend. I'm getting over a similar problem at the moment because I was too much of a coward to tell this guy I've had a crush on him since 5th grade. Don't make the same mistake I did, better for him to reject you than to wonder about the whatifs for half-ayear, trust me!

You have the strength to do this, I believe in you, and most of believe in you! If you get nervous tell yourself that you are great! If he doesn't like you back, shame on him! You a great young lady and you have the ability to make yourself happy with one itsy-bitsy note!

do et
DO ET NOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:24 pm

Mirai wrote:
I'll tell you the rest of my tips:
1. If you're scared to ask him out, write an anonymous letter to him. Give hints that describe you like "I've known you since 3rd grade. I play soccer with you."
2. Ask him out once you've become friendly with him.
3. Don't ever follow him. He'll think you're a creepy stalker.
4. If he doesn't like you, high-five him more often or "accidently" walk into him.
5. Try to act shy around him.
6. Be you.

acting shy around him on purpose is the worst possible thing you could do in this situation. for one, it shows you feel inferior to him and don't think of him as such a close friend. also, it makes him think you're not comfortable with him, so he wouldn't think of you two as being a couple.

but totally listen to kiyoko her advice is great!! also, compliment him and try to say things that he might agree on. it shows him that you're cool and he'll warm up to you even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Oh My Gawd, Perfection...
You and me are too much alike<3
So, here's what I did when this happened to me...
Tell the guy.
If your REALLY like me, (extremely shy and get embarrassed easily, always worrying about what people think about you ... yes I do this 24/7) this is going to be hard... but you just have to do it! TELL THE GUY.
Trust me. It helped in my situation. This was pretty much how it went.
Me: Hey, uh, I need to ask you something...
Guy: Yeah?
Me: I... do you like ____?
Guy: What? No! Why?
Me: Because I know someone else who likes you ...
GUy: Who?
Me: ... Me?
And yeah then I ran away. BUT, later, he told me that he kind of liked me back c:
SO yeah sorry for rambling on about me but hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:18 pm

OK im jsut.
ok i had a crush on a girl for two years then finally decided to tell her, and then just told me she didn't like me that way. i didn't cry or anything, but frankly i was pretty bummed for around two or three days? then i got over it. this wasn't a silly crush, either, i really really loved her oh my god. we're still best friends and everything is ok!
don't fear rejection! think of it as the worse option, but not that horrible. with the right attitude, you'll be able to stay friends! if he stops talking you, honeslty it's not worth it.
DON'T be shy, as blu said. be yourself! acting fakely is not a good idea, i hate it. a lot. youre not being honest and its just, its sad!! people have to like you for you.
accepting rejection is the most important part, though. hope a lot for success, but if not, hey, it'll be ok! you'll get over it eventually. and if he does like you, that's great, and good lucK! some people might not directly have a crush on you but once you tell them they realise "yeah, i might like them!! ill try it out"
good luck :v)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:41 pm

I know how you feel, one of my friends (a HUGE gossip) knew the boy I like, and apparently (ok don't laugh at me for believing this...) my friend heard it from HER older sister who heard it from my CRUSHES older sister who heard it on facebook that another girl likes my crush?!?! (this wasn't surprising) But she also heard the he liked her back. It messed me up for around a month (this was a few months ago though) I basically ignored them, and I waited for a while. I thought that he would ask her out or something. HE DIDN'T though.

So I started burying myself in stuff I knew he liked. I started playing minecraft, (I share an account with my cousin. AND NOW I LOVEEE MINECRAFT), I started listening to music he likes (@oliver HE ACTUALLY KNEW WHAT "indie" MEANT! AnD hE lIkEs InDiE tOO), I read books he liked, I watched shows he liked (I am now a massive Dr. Who fan) and I just BURIED myself in stuff like that.

I hardly ever see him in school, so it was tough, but when I DID, I would try to casually toss out a reference to something I knew he was obsessed with.
It turned out the girl didn't even like him, and he HAD liked her, but he didn't after he found out SHE didn't. Also now that we share some common interests it is easier to talk to him.

So...I guess my advice would be find out what kind of stuff he likes...and maybe try to like it yourself?

Sorry for the humongous wall of text, when I read your topic I remembered all the nights I stayed up doubting myself.

And remember there are more fish in the sea! If you end up having to get over him (which you might have too do) you are an AWESOME person, and someone else will find your awesomeness someday<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Perfection I know what you are going through I hope you understand this but first I have a questionnaire for you. My crush is kinda weird because we have been friends since we were 3 so I started liking him... When he moved

When talking to him you suddenly start smiling/choking up?

If you try talking to him does he answer?

Does he try to ignore you while he's talking to your friend?

Are you shy around him or quiet?

Please answer these so I can get a better perspective of this. I have started a couple relationships.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Tricky wrote:
Perfection I know what you are going through I hope you understand this but first I have a questionnaire for you. My crush is kinda weird because we have been friends since we were 3 so I started liking him... When he moved

When talking to him you suddenly start smiling/choking up?

If you try talking to him does he answer?

Does he try to ignore you while he's talking to your friend?

Are you shy around him or quiet?

Please answer these so I can get a better perspective of this. I have started a couple relationships.

Question 1: Sometimes, but when we're talking serious I don't.
Question 2: Most of the time he answers.
Question 3: Yep.
Question 4: Nope!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:42 am

uh well that happened to me actually...

i liked him since year 4 and i still do now but eh..

i was just like you at that stage, wondering if i should tell him..on my last day of year six i actually told him

even though i dont think he did like me back, i felt like i got something off my chest...

do it! don't regret it later..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<   Today at 10:02 pm

Back to top Go down

I'm Pushing Myself To My Limit. >.<
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2