Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Something about God & the LGBT communtity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:44 am

iBelieber wrote:
Pippin wrote:
iBelieber wrote:
But its unnatural. Two guys can't make a baby.

1 in every 10 sheep is gay. Same with giraffes. Also, 19% of ducks are gay.

Now what were you saying about unnatural.


Seriously guys, I don't think god has a problem with homosexuality. I don't think he "intended" for us to be anything.

Excuse me but we were talking about humans! Not animals

You didn't understand what I was saying. It's not like homosexuality is unnatural or even uncommon. It's completely natural, actually.

And babies aren't the only thing people fall in love for. Not everyone wants kids, anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:49 am

iBelieber wrote:
Pippin wrote:
iBelieber wrote:
But its unnatural. Two guys can't make a baby.

1 in every 10 sheep is gay. Same with giraffes. Also, 19% of ducks are gay.

Now what were you saying about unnatural.


Seriously guys, I don't think god has a problem with homosexuality. I don't think he "intended" for us to be anything.

Excuse me but we were talking about humans! Not animals
Putting my response under a spoiler just in case anybody finds it to be inappropriate (it's not but some people on here are really sensitive)
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:00 pm

ALSO!! ALSO ALSO ALSO!!
are you saying relationships with someone infertile are unnatural? families of people too old to have chcildren ? are you sayin gall that's unnatural?? cuz its not and since homosexuality is basically the same thing in what you are talking about so!!!

also as i said before 1/10 people are gay (of course in 10 people there wont always be a gay one. in the world, im saying)
SO!!!! SO!!!! ^____^ all frickie off

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Oliver wrote:
ALSO!! ALSO ALSO ALSO!!
are you saying relationships with someone infertile are unnatural? families of people too old to have chcildren ? are you sayin gall that's unnatural?? cuz its not and since homosexuality is basically the same thing in what you are talking about so!!!

also as i said before 1/10 people are gay (of course in 10 people there wont always be a gay one. in the world, im saying)
SO!!!! SO!!!! ^____^ all frickie off
Alsooo,
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Gandalf the White wrote:
Oliver wrote:
ALSO!! ALSO ALSO ALSO!!
are you saying relationships with someone infertile are unnatural? families of people too old to have chcildren ? are you sayin gall that's unnatural?? cuz its not and since homosexuality is basically the same thing in what you are talking about so!!!

also as i said before 1/10 people are gay (of course in 10 people there wont always be a gay one. in the world, im saying)
SO!!!! SO!!!! ^____^ all frickie off
Alsooo,
Spoiler:
 

This.

Oh my god this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:32 pm

I've read all of the comments, and I've come up with this to say:

It doesn't matter if your gay or not. I agree with Marshy, It's love that matters. I am also questioning some things in the bible because they sound mean and discriminating. It's nothing but ignorant people who use religion as an excuse to be hateful and rude to others because they are different. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:48 pm

Twilight wrote:
I've read all of the comments, and I've come up with this to say:

It doesn't matter if your gay or not. I agree with Marshy, It's love that matters. I am also questioning some things in the bible because they sound mean and discriminating. It's nothing but ignorant people who use religion as an excuse to be hateful and rude to others because they are different. Sad

Actually, here's something that's funny.

God never said ANYTHING about being gay. Not once. It's just a bunch of idiots randomly decided that he hated gays, and now it's kind of a thing. I seriously doubt God would hate on people he created for such a stupid reason.

If I'm wrong, then please help me by finding one instance where God says being gay is bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:08 pm

God is loving and tolerant towards everyone.


Yes, even homsexuals. Anyone who says differently is misguided and does not know what they're talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:15 pm

This topic is starting to get on my nerves. Can someone lock this? I mean, there's NO point of talking about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:17 pm

^actually there is.
to convince people to not be uneducated. it's like saying "to stop racism we have to stop talking about racism" that's not true. if we stop talking about racism people will keep being racists and no one will tell them it's wrong.
it's the same thing with lgbt stuff (however no one here has talked about the t part of lgbt. which kinda sucks cuz they get wayyy more crap than gay people or lesbians)

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Pippin wrote:
Twilight wrote:
I've read all of the comments, and I've come up with this to say:

It doesn't matter if your gay or not. I agree with Marshy, It's love that matters. I am also questioning some things in the bible because they sound mean and discriminating. It's nothing but ignorant people who use religion as an excuse to be hateful and rude to others because they are different. Sad

Actually, here's something that's funny.

God never said ANYTHING about being gay. Not once. It's just a bunch of idiots randomly decided that he hated gays, and now it's kind of a thing. I seriously doubt God would hate on people he created for such a stupid reason.

If I'm wrong, then please help me by finding one instance where God says being gay is bad.
yeah, he never said that being gay is bad. he did, however, establish the rule of building a family by marriage of a man and woman; that was the original plan for society. however, he gave us freedom to make our own choices and i bet even then he knew that people would marry between the same gender. yet he sent us all to earth regardless, so i don't see why he would only love certain people according to sexuality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Marshy wrote:
This topic is starting to get on my nerves. Can someone lock this? I mean, there's NO point of talking about this.

Than don't look at it. This has actually been a good discussion so far; in the past all hell might've broken loose. Be happy that we're having a good discussion! If something's bothering you share your opinion, I'm sure we can all be respectful enough (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:52 pm

blu wrote:
Pippin wrote:
Twilight wrote:
I've read all of the comments, and I've come up with this to say:

It doesn't matter if your gay or not. I agree with Marshy, It's love that matters. I am also questioning some things in the bible because they sound mean and discriminating. It's nothing but ignorant people who use religion as an excuse to be hateful and rude to others because they are different. Sad

Actually, here's something that's funny.

God never said ANYTHING about being gay. Not once. It's just a bunch of idiots randomly decided that he hated gays, and now it's kind of a thing. I seriously doubt God would hate on people he created for such a stupid reason.

If I'm wrong, then please help me by finding one instance where God says being gay is bad.
yeah, he never said that being gay is bad. he did, however, establish the rule of building a family by marriage of a man and woman; that was the original plan for society. however, he gave us freedom to make our own choices and i bet even then he knew that people would marry between the same gender. yet he sent us all to earth regardless, so i don't see why he would only love certain people according to sexuality.
I haven't read the bible in a while, but if I'm correct, the only mention of homosexuality in the new testament of the bible was something about society labeling it as an 'unnatural act of lust' or something. The god in the bible never says anything about it being unnatural or anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:03 am

Gandalf the White wrote:
blu wrote:
Pippin wrote:
Twilight wrote:
I've read all of the comments, and I've come up with this to say:

It doesn't matter if your gay or not. I agree with Marshy, It's love that matters. I am also questioning some things in the bible because they sound mean and discriminating. It's nothing but ignorant people who use religion as an excuse to be hateful and rude to others because they are different. Sad

Actually, here's something that's funny.

God never said ANYTHING about being gay. Not once. It's just a bunch of idiots randomly decided that he hated gays, and now it's kind of a thing. I seriously doubt God would hate on people he created for such a stupid reason.

If I'm wrong, then please help me by finding one instance where God says being gay is bad.
yeah, he never said that being gay is bad. he did, however, establish the rule of building a family by marriage of a man and woman; that was the original plan for society. however, he gave us freedom to make our own choices and i bet even then he knew that people would marry between the same gender. yet he sent us all to earth regardless, so i don't see why he would only love certain people according to sexuality.
I haven't read the bible in a while, but if I'm correct, the only mention of homosexuality in the new testament of the bible was something about society labeling it as an 'unnatural act of lust' or something. The god in the bible never says anything about it being unnatural or anything.

I said that because at my church, they say it is an unnatural act of lust. If it's not in the bible, then why are people saying it?

-_-' I never said that being gay was bad either; I support same sex marriage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Something about God & the LGBT communtity   Today at 4:14 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Something about God & the LGBT communtity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» NEW LGBT PARTY NIGHTS IN QUEENS NY EVERY THURSDAY

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: