Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Bullies on Fantage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Bullies on Fantage   Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:58 pm

This video is just bad. Not to be rude but i really don't like those member clothing I like how the nons in the video look. Even in the comments, they are swearing and being mean. I left a comment and reported the video. Gosh, they really need to learn it's just a game, and that if that got any farther it could become cyber bullying.

By the way, pranks like these are really mean. Even if you blocked them, you could still read it on youtube. How is this a prank when you call someone ugly, friendless, etc? They don't even get pranks.

I think that it would be hard to get over it in a day, because it is on youtube and in the comments she is swearing, and blaming everything on people who tell her to stop. I get upset very easily, i'm sure this will take me a little while to get over since I have a big memory and it's hard for me to get over mean people.I still think about this mean member from a year ago gosh i should really forget about that

Last edited by Hatsune Miku on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Bullies on Fantage   Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Wow,this is jst ridiculous.It says in the description it was a prank,but still.It's so hurtful to see all these kids getting bullied because of their clothes.I mean,its just dumb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Bullies on Fantage   Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:17 pm

Hatsune Miku wrote:
This video is just bad. Not to be rude but i really don't like those member clothing I like how the nons in the video look. Even in the comments, they are swearing and being mean. I left a comment and reported the video. Gosh, they really need to learn it's just a game, and that if that got any farther it could become cyber bullying.

By the way, pranks like these are really mean. Even if you blocked them, you could still read it on youtube. How is this a prank when you call someone ugly, friendless, etc? They don't even get pranks.

I think that it would be hard to get over it in a day, because it is on youtube and in the comments she is swearing, and blaming everything on people who tell her to stop. I get upset very easily, i'm sure this will take me a little while to get over since I have a big memory and it's hard for me to get over mean people.I still think about this mean member from a year ago gosh i should really forget about that

This isn't anything like cyber bullying. At the very worst, the person who made this video is a troll and the fact that everyone's overreacting is exactly the kind of reaction they wanted. If we ignore this, they'll eventually realize that they're no longer getting attention for insulting pixels and stop doing it.

And no one's making the user in question watch the YouTube video if they take offence at their pixel being called ugly. The less people who watch and comment, the less of these kind of things are made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eden
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Bullies on Fantage   Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:42 pm

relora, i doubt those two girls were mature enough to have it set up.
and guys no this is NO WHERE near cyberbullying just
no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Bullies on Fantage   Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:04 pm

EVERYONE ON LIFE HAZ A LYFE

Best part

Oh gosh

This is just too dumb for words.