Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A Mean Camper

Go down 
+4
flower
Gabriella
dewey decimal system
evan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

A Mean Camper Empty
PostSubject: A Mean Camper   A Mean Camper Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:24 pm

OMG so I got this app called Kik because my best friend told me to.
So I was talking with her and my camp friends.

Two girls fom my bunk were trolling me, so I told them to stop because it's Passover, and my family was in the middle of a seder.
They kept nagging me saying "Youre rude" and "Y do u hate meh".
I told one of them that its rude to troll, and she kept sending me messages with curses in it!
I'm telling her to leave me alone, but she's not.
She's saying that no one likes me, and that I'm a selfish [Bad Word].
She's horrible! Tgat girl tgrew a flashlight at me when I was at camp!
What do I do?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

A Mean Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mean Camper   A Mean Camper Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:26 pm

If I was you I would tell an adult. There's more but... it's pretty violent so I'm just going to stop talking. ;3
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

A Mean Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mean Camper   A Mean Camper Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:27 pm

I just feel so unloved. I told her that as long s I have friends online, people like me.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

A Mean Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mean Camper   A Mean Camper Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Madoka wrote:
I just feel so unloved. I told her that as long s I have friends online, people like me.
HEY. No. You? Unloved? I'm not even liked online! I work my butt off trying to get everyone to like me but no one does. So seriously, just don't.
I've had lots worse bullying happened to me before. You probably don't know what it feels like to have everyone hate you, and when you leave the room they whisper about you. They give you dirty looks all the time. And more. So... I'm done.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

A Mean Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mean Camper   A Mean Camper Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:31 pm

That's also me. But that's a story I'll save for another day.

Youre mai friend, Dewey
Back to top Go down

A Mean Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mean Camper   A Mean Camper Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Madoka wrote:
You are so not unloved sweetheart, I love you <3
Don't feel like that mmk?

Man that must stink, go tell an adult before this issue gets worse. You don't want to get bombarded with flashlights don't you.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

A Mean Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mean Camper   A Mean Camper Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Madoka wrote:

WHAT!? Wow, I thought it was bad with me because the whole school hates me. I have no friends, except you guys.

I like you. Your not unloved because you have friends. Online friends count. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

A Mean Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mean Camper   A Mean Camper Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Aww you guys always make me feel better!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

A Mean Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mean Camper   A Mean Camper Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:12 pm

if you think you're unloved then WTF DUDE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

A Mean Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mean Camper   A Mean Camper Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Ugh, I hate people like that (the girl sending you the messages). Just tell her that what she's doing is pathetic and if she has so much fun insulting other people then perhaps she should go seek some help. You could also block her if that's an option or just ignore her messages. You should tell an adult as well.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

A Mean Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mean Camper   A Mean Camper Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Block her on Kik and tell your friend, or you can give me their Kik and make me troll them C:
I only use Kik because it's fast. @Dewey That does not make Madoka feel better...
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

A Mean Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mean Camper   A Mean Camper Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:36 pm

^... @Miki
That wasn't the point. I really, really hope you feel better Madoka. Honestly. But, I'm fed up with nobody caring about me ok? Yeah this sounds selfish but if you were me you'd understand. I get bullied like this, but worse. And I sound extremely self centered so I'm sorry but... I'm just done with this.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

A Mean Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mean Camper   A Mean Camper Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Aww, don't feel unloved you guys! :c There's always a person who loves and care for you, like me! And that Kik problem. Just like what Miki said, block her. Or delete her if she's in a list or something. I'm not really sure how its chat system works so...

And if it gets worse, tell your parents or someone.. Same to you, Dewey.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

A Mean Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mean Camper   A Mean Camper Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:00 pm

You're a really good friend, I bet they are just trying to make you mad. If it was me there, i would just make comebacks and stuff but you should do the right choice and tell the adult. I know it is hard to do but i get bullied too and things. Trust me, it works. No matter what they say, remember you have friends here to always help you!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

A Mean Camper Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mean Camper   A Mean Camper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mean Camper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: