Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 my edit/recolor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roxine
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:05 am

i used these:

hair:

shirt:

skirt:

shoes:


and made it like this (it's animated)



please rate/comment Smile

btw. it's kinda my first fantage edit Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:07 am

OMG! Amazing! 100/10 for sure !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
roxine
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:09 am

Vallie wrote:
OMG! Amazing! 100/10 for sure !!

wow thanks Very Happy. and wow u react fast! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:10 am

roxine wrote:
Vallie wrote:
OMG! Amazing! 100/10 for sure !!

wow thanks Very Happy. and wow u react fast! Shocked

im kinda like that from amazement, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:12 am

Thats chur first?!
WOW!
10-10

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
roxine
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:15 am

Kawaii Maker wrote:
Thats chur first?!
WOW!
10-10
thanks Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:47 am

Uhm, I dont believe that is yours. Especially since its you first, and because of how well the shading is...

Plus your a new person... I guess I dont believe you..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxine
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:30 am

Strawberry2424 wrote:
Uhm, I dont believe that is yours. Especially since its you first, and because of how well the shading is...

Plus your a new person... I guess I dont believe you..

it really is my own, i can make another one if u don't believe me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxine
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:35 am

[quote="roxine"]
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Uhm, I dont believe that is yours. Especially since its you first, and because of how well the shading is...

Plus your a new person... I guess I dont believe you..

it really is my own, i can make another one if u don't believe me.
edit: btw. i'll take bout the shading as a compliment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 19
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Wow!!! Thats really amazing! What a great job! Some more recolors? Wink
10/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Strawberry2424 wrote:
Uhm, I dont believe that is yours. Especially since its you first, and because of how well the shading is...

Plus your a new person... I guess I dont believe you..

Wow.. can you respect it at least? O.o

And people do have skills, what if she really did make it? Why would she lie? You'd feel guilty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 19
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Vallie wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Uhm, I dont believe that is yours. Especially since its you first, and because of how well the shading is...

Plus your a new person... I guess I dont believe you..

Wow.. can you respect it at least? O.o

And people do have skills, what if she really did make it? Why would she lie? You'd feel guilty.

Yes I do agree with Vallie. Strawberry you definitely cud be amazed as it is a work of a beginner, but then nothing is IMPOSSIBLE!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxine
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:13 pm

my second edit: (with my name on it as proof that it is really mine)

i used these:

hair:


shirt:


skirt:


shoes:


and made it like this:



please rate/comment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxine
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:15 pm

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
Vallie wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
Uhm, I dont believe that is yours. Especially since its you first, and because of how well the shading is...

Plus your a new person... I guess I dont believe you..

Wow.. can you respect it at least? O.o

And people do have skills, what if she really did make it? Why would she lie? You'd feel guilty.

Yes I do agree with Vallie. Strawberry you definitely cud be amazed as it is a work of a beginner, but then nothing is IMPOSSIBLE!!! Surprised

wow thanks, ur both very nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 19
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:19 pm

roxine wrote:
my second edit: (with my name on it as proof that it is really mine)

i used these:

hair:


shirt:


skirt:


shoes:


and made it like this:



please rate/comment Very Happy

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! Thats just amazing!!! Ummm... why cant you make a recolor shop??? Its gonna be really great!!!
100/100

WONDERFUL! Very Cute!


Last edited by FreedoM 4EVA on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Luv it!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:25 pm

AWESOME! you have to teach me how to edit hair like that! ;]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:28 pm

OMG, that's so amazing!!!


1000000000/10!

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxine
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:37 pm

@Freedom 4EVA hmm i could open a recoloring shop, maybe later ;P

@Vallie thanks Very Happy the hair took me for like an hour xD

@miyeon tanksss Very Happy Very Happy

btw. THE NETHERLANDS WON FROM URUGUAYY!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers (im from the netherlands:d)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 16
Location : In The Wonderful Fantagain World!

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:39 pm

OMG You need a recolor shop/ editing! your so awesome girl!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:31 pm

roxine wrote:
@Freedom 4EVA hmm i could open a recoloring shop, maybe later ;P

@Vallie thanks Very Happy the hair took me for like an hour xD

@miyeon tanksss Very Happy Very Happy

btw. THE NETHERLANDS WON FROM URUGUAYY!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers (im from the netherlands:d)

Congrats for netherlands! My faves got knocked out :s
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:38 pm

I'm sorry I doubted you... Its just that in my opinion a beginner couldn't be THAT amazing!

So, really you should be happy I doubted you because your art is so great. Its really a compliment.

BTW, I loveee the second one!

Can you make me one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxine
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Strawberry2424 wrote:
I'm sorry I doubted you... Its just that in my opinion a beginner couldn't be THAT amazing!

So, really you should be happy I doubted you because your art is so great. Its really a compliment.

BTW, I loveee the second one!

Can you make me one?

Whoa thanks Very Happy

And I would love to make you one, what would you like?
BTW. it is almost 1 AM in my country so you would be getting it probably tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:50 pm

roxine wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
I'm sorry I doubted you... Its just that in my opinion a beginner couldn't be THAT amazing!

So, really you should be happy I doubted you because your art is so great. Its really a compliment.

BTW, I loveee the second one!

Can you make me one?

Whoa thanks Very Happy

And I would love to make you one, what would you like?
BTW. it is almost 1 AM in my country so you would be getting it probably tomorrow.

No problem!

I just want a random one with lots of blue and purple!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxine
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Strawberry2424 wrote:
roxine wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
I'm sorry I doubted you... Its just that in my opinion a beginner couldn't be THAT amazing!

So, really you should be happy I doubted you because your art is so great. Its really a compliment.

BTW, I loveee the second one!

Can you make me one?

Whoa thanks Very Happy

And I would love to make you one, what would you like?
BTW. it is almost 1 AM in my country so you would be getting it probably tomorrow.

No problem!

I just want a random one with lots of blue and purple!

So you want me to pick the hair, clothes, etc? (There's one consequence: I play fantage europe, and they don't have many clothes) But i'll try something Very Happy

And now i'm gonna take some sleep Sleep

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:52 pm

roxine wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
roxine wrote:
Strawberry2424 wrote:
I'm sorry I doubted you... Its just that in my opinion a beginner couldn't be THAT amazing!

So, really you should be happy I doubted you because your art is so great. Its really a compliment.

BTW, I loveee the second one!

Can you make me one?

Whoa thanks Very Happy

And I would love to make you one, what would you like?
BTW. it is almost 1 AM in my country so you would be getting it probably tomorrow.

No problem!

I just want a random one with lots of blue and purple!

So you want me to pick the hair, clothes, etc? (There's one consequence: I play fantage europe, and they don't have many clothes) But i'll try something Very Happy

And now i'm gonna take some sleep Sleep

x

Yeah, you can choose them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: my edit/recolor   Today at 7:26 am

Back to top Go down
 
my edit/recolor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» ()()()Fantage edit/recolor shop()()()
» My newest recolor/edit/pixel XD
» MP3 Gain - Edit Your MP3s To Make Volume Adjustments
» Lorena's Recolor/Animation shop!!
» Fantage recolor/edit

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Creations-
Jump to: