Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 My eyeballs are splitting open.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:03 am

I cant believe this.

I was watching gravity falls today and....
OMG:
 


SLENDY!!!!!!!

(My boyfriend. Yes. You heard that correctly.)

Why the heck is Slender man on Gravity Falls?
Anybody have an explanation for this?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:05 am

I took about twenty seconds to find what you circled and then....

HOLY CRAP IT'S SLENDER MAN

I have no idea what he's doing there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:31 am

Well, it IS supposed to be the creepy forest place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:09 am

(Man I am still crushing on slendy but Jeff is mine)

This is awesome! I wish slendy was really in Gravity falls, it would make the series perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
red
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 973
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 13
Location : really

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:21 am

He has to be in the forests it's his stuff to do! I saw the annoying orange VS slenderman,Slender said he haunts this forests and eat souls that come in
But WHAT THE HECK! what is he doing in Gravity Falls?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mabelelel.tumblr.com/
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3089
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 16
Location : somewhere

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:09 am

WHAT THE HECK?! Weird...
(Jeff is mine k?your argument is invalid)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:14 am

Gravity Falls has to do with the illuminati, therefore some creepy myths ( Such as slender-men) Will be in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:16 am

Slender Man. There is no escape. If you think he's not going to go after you then you are wrong.
He is everywhere. In every show, website, and everywhere. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.

that's actually pretty funny how they stuck him in there
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:20 am

Candlelit wrote:
Slender Man. There is no escape. If you think he's not going to go after you then you are wrong.
He is everywhere. In every show, website, and everywhere. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.

that's actually pretty funny how they stuck him in there

Yes, Like I said because he's a creepy myth and Gravity falls has to do with the Illuminati. It's not even a creepy pasta, if you watch the show you can see the symbol. ( triangle w/ an eyeball in it.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:32 am

I don't watch Gravity Falls so I literally have no idea why Slenderman would be in it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:35 am

That picture is edited, I watched the real show and he is no where to be found. Someone edited that picture to get laughs. It is in no way real :-P, Disney would never do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:39 am

Lenka wrote:
That picture is edited, I watched the real show and he is no where to be found. Someone edited that picture to get laughs. It is in no way real :-P, Disney would never do that.

Sorry, but it's true. Gravity Falls IS part of the Illuminati. I can prove it to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
camryn
New Fantagian


Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-03-29
Age : 13
Location : stalking u

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:00 am

gravity falls is stupid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantage-world.blogspot.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:38 am

camryn wrote:
gravity falls is stupid

That's rude. Everyone has their own interests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:42 am

Lucky13 wrote:
Lenka wrote:
That picture is edited, I watched the real show and he is no where to be found. Someone edited that picture to get laughs. It is in no way real :-P, Disney would never do that.

Sorry, but it's true. Gravity Falls IS part of the Illuminati. I can prove it to you.


I saw that picture on a youtube vid. The person who made the video said it was edited.


How can you prove that Gravity Falls is part of the Illuminati? I'm not doubting you, I just wanna know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:45 am

Twilight wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:
Lenka wrote:
That picture is edited, I watched the real show and he is no where to be found. Someone edited that picture to get laughs. It is in no way real :-P, Disney would never do that.

Sorry, but it's true. Gravity Falls IS part of the Illuminati. I can prove it to you.


I saw that picture on a youtube vid. The person who made the video said it was edited.


How can you prove that Gravity Falls is part of the Illuminati? I'm not doubting you, I just wanna know.

1) The symbol of the Illuminati is a triangle with an eyeball in the middle. ALL OVER THE SHOW, There are triangles with eyes in the middle.
2) You know that book that Dipper has? Have you noticed that the hand as SIX FINGERS with a THREE in the middle? It's 666, Which is the devil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:02 am

Lucky13 wrote:
Twilight wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:
Lenka wrote:
That picture is edited, I watched the real show and he is no where to be found. Someone edited that picture to get laughs. It is in no way real :-P, Disney would never do that.

Sorry, but it's true. Gravity Falls IS part of the Illuminati. I can prove it to you.


I saw that picture on a youtube vid. The person who made the video said it was edited.


How can you prove that Gravity Falls is part of the Illuminati? I'm not doubting you, I just wanna know.

1) The symbol of the Illuminati is a triangle with an eyeball in the middle. ALL OVER THE SHOW, There are triangles with eyes in the middle.
2) You know that book that Dipper has? Have you noticed that the hand as SIX FINGERS with a THREE in the middle? It's 666, Which is the devil.

That's kind of creepy....... I did notice the Illuminati symbol on the book, but I didn't know that the hand stood for something. Thanks for telling me Lucky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1859
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 16
Location : TARDIS

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Oh mi gosh... I saw that episode of gravity falls during my previous summer holiday, and I saw slenderman too! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:40 pm

I did see him in there I actually paused it and told my dad look slenderman and I showed him and my mom and my mom likes playing the slenderman game

I Actually thought your eyeballs were splitting open when I read the title
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:59 pm

...how could I not notice this? Oblivious me. x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Twilight wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:
Twilight wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:
Lenka wrote:
That picture is edited, I watched the real show and he is no where to be found. Someone edited that picture to get laughs. It is in no way real :-P, Disney would never do that.

Sorry, but it's true. Gravity Falls IS part of the Illuminati. I can prove it to you.


I saw that picture on a youtube vid. The person who made the video said it was edited.


How can you prove that Gravity Falls is part of the Illuminati? I'm not doubting you, I just wanna know.

1) The symbol of the Illuminati is a triangle with an eyeball in the middle. ALL OVER THE SHOW, There are triangles with eyes in the middle.
2) You know that book that Dipper has? Have you noticed that the hand as SIX FINGERS with a THREE in the middle? It's 666, Which is the devil.

That's kind of creepy....... I did notice the Illuminati symbol on the book, but I didn't know that the hand stood for something. Thanks for telling me Lucky.

The...Illuminati??? What's that? Sounds creepy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Godoka wrote:
Twilight wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:
Twilight wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:
Lenka wrote:
That picture is edited, I watched the real show and he is no where to be found. Someone edited that picture to get laughs. It is in no way real :-P, Disney would never do that.

Sorry, but it's true. Gravity Falls IS part of the Illuminati. I can prove it to you.


I saw that picture on a youtube vid. The person who made the video said it was edited.


How can you prove that Gravity Falls is part of the Illuminati? I'm not doubting you, I just wanna know.

1) The symbol of the Illuminati is a triangle with an eyeball in the middle. ALL OVER THE SHOW, There are triangles with eyes in the middle.
2) You know that book that Dipper has? Have you noticed that the hand as SIX FINGERS with a THREE in the middle? It's 666, Which is the devil.

That's kind of creepy....... I did notice the Illuminati symbol on the book, but I didn't know that the hand stood for something. Thanks for telling me Lucky.

The...Illuminati??? What's that? Sounds creepy.

Not a lot is known about them, but they're like a group of devil worshipers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Well,Gravity Falls is packed with freaking Illuminate signs,and creepy figures.666 Is also everywhere,I don't understand why Slender Man would be there.
But Slender Man is evil,and murders people.
I don't actually know WHY Disney would want to put a show like that onto a kids show channel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:10 pm

BelieveJelena wrote:
Well,Gravity Falls is packed with freaking Illuminate signs,and creepy figures.666 Is also everywhere,I don't understand why Slender Man would be there.
But Slender Man is evil,and murders people.
I don't actually know WHY Disney would want to put a show like that onto a kids show channel.

That's exactly my point! Why would they put a illuminati show on DISNEY?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:23 pm

OK LOOK GRAVITY FALLS IS NOT PART OF THE ILLUMINATI YOU GUYS;; OH YM GOD, ,, ,
its like, they have these symbols to show that the show is creepy. people are expecting gravity falls to get dark soon, but still keep some sense of humour. thats part of what makes gravity falls so unique, it has all these dark elements, but its to make it a bit creepier.
its not part of the illuminati by godDDD D???????? just. oh ym god.
oh ym god.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Today at 11:18 am

Back to top Go down
 
My eyeballs are splitting open.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» My eyeballs are splitting open.
» Just chilling ( open)
» Open certificate?
» ~FORGE WORLD OPEN DAY~
» Tied or Open?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: