Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

My eyeballs are splitting open.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Oliver wrote:
OK LOOK GRAVITY FALLS IS NOT PART OF THE ILLUMINATI YOU GUYS;; OH YM GOD, ,, ,
its like, they have these symbols to show that the show is creepy. people are expecting gravity falls to get dark soon, but still keep some sense of humour. thats part of what makes gravity falls so unique, it has all these dark elements, but its to make it a bit creepier.
its not part of the illuminati by godDDD D???????? just. oh ym god.
oh ym god.

Explain WHY they have SIGNS FROM THE ILLUMINATI ALL OVER THE SHOW THEN.

I'm pretty sure my sister wouldn't lie to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:40 pm

yeah look your sisters not lying to you she genuinely thinks that theyre about the illuminati but frankly shes wrong
they might be referencing the illuminati but theyre doing this for the show to be a bit creepier and for older kids to be able to be like "hah look its that symbol thats kinda creepy um, "
the shows dark humour!! it has dark humour and its a bit creepy so thats why !!
i mean keep believing its from the illuminati but frankly its the same train of thought from the people that say nicki minaj sold her soul to the devil um

also are the illuminati symbols ever seen as good in the show? theyre usually used when something is scary or wrong, sure dippers book might have the 666 and that might be positive, but frankly there's something wrong with that book, its hinted in most episodes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Oliver wrote:
yeah look your sisters not lying to you she genuinely thinks that theyre about the illuminati but frankly shes wrong
they might be referencing the illuminati but theyre doing this for the show to be a bit creepier and for older kids to be able to be like "hah look its that symbol thats kinda creepy um, "
the shows dark humour!! it has dark humour and its a bit creepy so thats why !!
i mean keep believing its from the illuminati but frankly its the same train of thought from the people that say nicki minaj sold her soul to the devil um

also are the illuminati symbols ever seen as good in the show? theyre usually used when something is scary or wrong, sure dippers book might have the 666 and that might be positive, but frankly there's something wrong with that book, its hinted in most episodes

i don't see how Illuminati symbols can be good? But dark humour on DISNEY CHANNEL?

Also, my sister is SIXTEEN. I don't want to sound rude, but i'm pretty sure she would known more about it than you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:46 pm

But Oliver,the concept of the Illuminate isn't creepy,It symbolizes the Devil,and so does 666 is an evil number.Also,Devil Worshipers. I don't know why 666 and the Illuminate is ''Unique'' if it has something to do with an evil creature,on a kids show that involves Wizards,and Humans with lasers as eyeballs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:47 pm

BelieveJelena wrote:
But Oliver,the concept of the Illuminate isn't creepy,It symbolizes the Devil,and so does 666 is an evil number.Also,Devil Worshipers. I don't know why 666 and the Illuminate is ''Unique'' if it has something to do with an evil creature,on a kids show that involves Wizards,and Humans with lasers as eyeballs?

That's my point! I don't see how the Illuminate can be good? loooool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:47 pm

Well my sister is 23 years old in college.

I THINK SHE KNOWS MOOOOOORE

Anyway, back on topic.

If this was edited, how the fudge is it like that? I am sure that I saw slenderman in that episode. Besides, if the Gravity Falls actually did that, its not strange. Gravity falls is a show about MYSTERY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Marshy wrote:
Well my sister is 23 years old in college.

I THINK SHE KNOWS MOOOOOORE

Anyway, back on topic.

If this was edited, how the fudge is it like that? I am sure that I saw slenderman in that episode. Besides, if the Gravity Falls actually did that, its not strange. Gravity falls is a show about MYSTERY.

I have a twenty-four year old sister Smile

anyways, yeah, i'm not that surprised that slenderman is in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:50 pm

I agree with both of you,also my sister is turning 20 this year LOL back on topic though.

I guess,its pretty normal to have Slender Man on the show,I just don't get WHY it would be on Disney Channel..Kids like 8-11 watch that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:43 pm

BelieveJelena wrote:
I agree with both of you,also my sister is turning 20 this year LOL back on topic though.

I guess,its pretty normal to have Slender Man on the show,I just don't get WHY it would be on Disney Channel..Kids like 8-11 watch that.

I agree with you guys, even though I kinda like Gravity Falls. It's creepy to put a show with dark humor on Disney channel, because little kids watch it.

Please don't hate me because I like Gravity Falls. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Twilight wrote:
BelieveJelena wrote:

I agree with you guys, even though I kinda like Gravity Falls. It's creepy to put a show with dark humor on Disney channel, because little kids watch it.

Please don't hate me because I like Gravity Falls. Sad

I like it too lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:53 pm

yeah its ok that you agree with that Surprised but i think kids are mature enough to handle dark humour especially because a lot of the dark humour in gravity falls is a bit obscure, meaning little kids wont get it (IT WONT HURT THEM; they just wont get it) but older kids will, and they'll laugh. i do. Surprised

as for the illuminati stuff, no one replied to when i said its basically never used in a good way, the illuminati stuff U-U""" if you prove that to me, then yeah, it is often used as a sign, but i honeslty dont believe in the illuminati anyway so P: but go ahead, show me when its used positively

Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Oliver wrote:
yeah its ok that you agree with that Surprised but i think kids are mature enough to handle dark humour especially because a lot of the dark humour in gravity falls is a bit obscure, meaning little kids wont get it (IT WONT HURT THEM; they just wont get it) but older kids will, and they'll laugh. i do. Surprised

as for the illuminati stuff, no one replied to when i said its basically never used in a good way, the illuminati stuff U-U""" if you prove that to me, then yeah, it is often used as a sign, but i honeslty dont believe in the illuminati anyway so P: but go ahead, show me when its used positively

Yea I agree with you about everything except about the Illuminati being real. I think they are real and trying to take over the world (I know that I sound crazy, don't rub it in). I read it in a magazine. I sound stupid, but if you read it you would believe, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:44 pm

Guys your ignorance on the illuminati is showing, and it's killing me not to be rude about it.

As for slendy... what episode is that? I want to go look at the episode myself to see if it's real d:

Edit: sorry can't contain myself.

One of the biggest illuminati symbols IS NOT just any triangle and an eyeball. It is the all seeing eye (big difference, look it up) SOMETIMES within a triangle. However, while any old eye will suffice, the all seeing eye is indeed the main symbol. THis is supposed to represent the eyes of Lucifer. I do want to say that one eye symbolism is used, so you are partly correct, but it's the all seeing eye that is of the most importance. Another symbol used by the illuminati is the "peace" sign. Infact this sign is the inverted cross of Nero and is used to mock Jesus the Christ's death upon the cross

Also, while not directly illuminati related, 666 is NOT the devil. It is the mark of the beast.

Back to the illuminati. They ARE NOT a bunch of devil worshippers. They are an organization that does use devilish means and do use the Devil as their overseer and they probably do worship the devil, but that's not what they are renowned for. Heir purpose is to take per the work through gaining control through every influential position possible. I could go further into the subject, but now is not the time.

Illuminati symbolism is present in everyday media for one thing: subliminal messaging. They use as a means To spread their agenda and begin to implant their seeds in the minds of the people. Butterflys, checker patterns, leopard skin, all seeing eye, 666 -- all of these are used as a way to put out messages about: their agenda, the celebrities displaying/ be displayed with the messages, and about what they want you to use.

Also, the illuminati might be bad to us, but those who follow them will think it's good (in reference to the last post on pg 2)

Have to eat: will edit later

Last edited by Relora on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:46 pm

Relora wrote:
Guys your ignorance on the illuminati is showing, and it's killing me not to be rude about it.

As for slendy... what episode is that? I want to go look at the episode myself to see if it's real d:

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:15 pm

Edited my post. Not finished, but I have to eat and go OVerr some of this with my mom I order to provide more info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:16 pm

Well,The Illuminate is real,and is used to symbolize the Devil (666) I'm not saying,I think its Real.It Probably is,Probably not,but you guys don't get it.

If you ever listen to the rappers songs,for example;Jay Z.

In the song ''Empire State Of Mind'';It says ''Life Starts,When The Church Ends''

I know this Illuminate has nothing to do with Slender Man,BUT Slender is a type of Evil...

I found this,on some website.I don't know but read it if you want too.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:17 pm

Relora wrote:

One of the biggest illuminati symbols IS NOT just any triangle and an eyeball. It is the all seeing eye (big difference, look it up) SOMETIMES within a triangle. However, while any old eye will suffice, the all seeing eye is indeed the main symbol. THis is supposed to represent the eyes of Lucifer. I do want to say that one eye symbolism is used, so you are partly correct, but it's the all seeing eye that is of the most importance. Another symbol used by the illuminati is the "peace" sign. Infact this sign is the inverted cross of Nero and is used to mock Jesus the Christ's death upon the cross

Also, while not directly illuminati related, 666 is NOT the devil. It is the mark of the beast.

Back to the illuminati. They ARE NOT a bunch of devil worshippers. They are an organization that does use devilish means and do use the Devil as their overseer and they probably do worship the devil, but that's not what they are renowned for. Heir purpose is to take per the work through gaining control through every influential position possible. I could go further into the subject, but now is not the time.

Illuminati symbolism is present in everyday media for one thing: subliminal messaging. They use as a means To spread their agenda and begin to implant their seeds in the minds of the people. Butterflys, checker patterns, leopard skin, all seeing eye, 666 -- all of these are used as a way to put out messages about: their agenda, the celebrities displaying/ be displayed with the messages, and about what they want you to use.

Also as for all of your stupidity( becuase that's what I believe it is) of trying to use age as a way to make make Oliver's argument less credible, I can assure you age can have little value coming to knowledge. If you've done your research you obvi know more than a old man who only dabbled into the subject. I'm a little upset with your foolish belief that just because your sister's are older they automatically know more about everything, because that's what you seem to be implying.

Also, the illuminati might be bad to us, but those who follow them will think it's good (in reference to the last post on pg 2)

Dude that was rude. I'm NOT stupid. You're basically implying that i'm an idiot, claiming your saying everything I said, and the others said, is " stupidity."

Also, you're saying my " FOOLISH BELIEF." Therefore, you are saying what my sister said " is stupid/foolish," and is absolutely wrong. And i'll tell you this, I don't take people saying crap about my sister lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Lucky13 wrote:
Relora wrote:

Also as for all of your stupidity( becuase that's what I believe it is) of trying to use age as a way to make make Oliver's argument less credible, I can assure you age can have little value coming to knowledge. If you've done your research you obvi know more than a old man who only dabbled into the subject. I'm a little upset with your foolish belief that just because your sister's are older they automatically know more about everything, because that's what you seem to be implying.

Dude that was rude. I'm NOT stupid. You're basically implying that i'm an idiot, claiming your saying everything I said, and the others said, is " stupidity."

Also, you're saying my " FOOLISH BELIEF." Therefore, you are saying what my sister said " is stupid/foolish," and is absolutely wrong. And i'll tell you this, I don't take people saying crap about my sister lightly.

And I neither take ignorance lightly nor threats lightly.

I hope that you realize the only thing I found stupid was also the only foolish belief; the belief that age automatically makes a person More knowledgable in almost everything. Never did I realize that my words, which quite obviousley mean one thing, could be twisted in such a way to where you could possibly think I am questioning your sister's IQ. I suggest you reread -- what was it? -- My last paragraph? You obviousley misread it.

Also I'm female and not a dude and never once did I call you stupid. I also have to add that your and everyone else's comments weren't stupid, but made of of ignorance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:05 pm

Relora wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:
Relora wrote:

And I neither take ignorance lightly nor threats lightly.

I hope that you realize the only thing I found stupid was also the only foolish belief; the belief that age automatically makes a person More knowledgable in almost everything. Never did I realize that my words, which quite obviousley mean one thing, could be twisted in such a way to where you could possibly think I am questioning your sister's IQ. I suggest you reread -- what was it? -- My last paragraph? You obviousley misread it.

Also I'm female and not a dude and never once did I call you stupid. I also have to add that your and everyone else's comments weren't stupid, but made of of ignorance.

So? Everyone has their own opinions on things, Therefore you don't have the right to come and tell us all our comments are wrong and made of ignorance. So what if their wrong? It's not going to kill anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:57 pm

Lucky13 wrote:
So? Everyone has their own opinions on things, Therefore you don't have the right to come and tell us all our comments are wrong and made of ignorance. So what if their wrong? It's not going to kill anyone.
yeah, opinion. that's where your ignorance was showing. you're saying that what everyone -everyone who was against oliver's statement- was merely discussing their opinion, which was true. however, you argued your opinion as though it were a fact, and that's why relora is taking it that you're ignorant and under-read on the subject. for instance, when you argued with oliver, you used the word 'is', rather than the phrase 'i think'. 'is' implies a fact and what you were saying is factual. surely you know not to argue in terms of fact on something you haven't researched!

also, if you are proven wrong like in this situation again, the mature thing to do would be to admit you were wrong and apologize for your misconception, rather than claiming that age proves knowledge. that shows even more ignorance.

but it's okay, we all make rash mistakes when we're young at some point or another! the important thing is that you and everyone else learned from this.

ps. i'm pretty sure slenderman has nothing to do with the illumnati, and it was just an inside joke by the creators, alex hirsch and his sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:10 pm

blu wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:
yeah, opinion. that's where your ignorance was showing. you're saying that what everyone -everyone who was against oliver's statement- was merely discussing their opinion, which was true. however, you argued your opinion as though it were a fact, and that's why relora is taking it that you're ignorant and under-read on the subject. for instance, when you argued with oliver, you used the word 'is', rather than the phrase 'i think'. 'is' implies a fact and what you were saying is factual. surely you know not to argue in terms of fact on something you haven't researched!

also, if you are proven wrong like in this situation again, the mature thing to do would be to admit you were wrong and apologize for your misconception, rather than claiming that age proves knowledge. that shows even more ignorance.

but it's okay, we all make rash mistakes when we're young at some point or another! the important thing is that you and everyone else learned from this.

ps. i'm pretty sure slenderman has nothing to do with the illumnati, and it was just an inside joke by the creators, alex hirsch and his sister.

See, THATS WHAT BOTHERS ME. Every time I stay MY OPINION,, I always get BASHED AND HAVE PEOPLE GET MAD AT ME FOR IT! Also, I understand that would be the " mature" thing to do, but I'm not that kind of person that is going to let someone BASH me then say, " okay lets all be friends now because i'm totally wrong and you're 100% correct!" And Honestly, I don't appreciate being called a person with a lot of " ignorance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:56 pm

Rainbow wrote:
blu wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:

See, THATS WHAT BOTHERS ME. Every time I stay MY OPINION,, I always get BASHED AND HAVE PEOPLE GET MAD AT ME FOR IT! Also, I understand that would be the " mature" thing to do, but I'm not that kind of person that is going to let someone BASH me then say, " okay lets all be friends now because i'm totally wrong and you're 100% correct!" And Honestly, I don't appreciate being called a person with a lot of " ignorance."
i'm not trying to bash anyone or come off as rude, honestly! what bothers me is how you aren't calming down over something this silly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:15 pm

thanks relora and hop =v)

ALSO!! its actually sometimes not ok to have an opinion thats wrong. im an atheist, and lets say i say "I HATE ALL PEOPLE THAT ARENT ATHEIST!!" this is obviously wrong and disgusting, and if someone came and said "woah, dude, thats pretty mean," i could just go "ITS MY OPINION!!!!!" and well frankly im hurting people witht his opinion, so its not ok to have.

also if you KNOW your opinion is wrong, then you should just accept its wrong and leave it alone, thats it!

Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:39 pm

blu wrote:
Rainbow wrote:
blu wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:

i'm not trying to bash anyone or come off as rude, honestly! what bothers me is how you aren't calming down over something this silly.

The only reason I'm replying is because you guys continue to reply to me too.

And this probably is rude, but you didn't have to get involved, Blu.

But whatever.

lol goodness gracious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:16 pm

Lucky is right. This started a feud, and someone left.
Thank you.
And this topic has nothing to do with the Illuminati, so don't get so worked up about it.
It's actually sorta mean.
Someone has left because someone was rude.
Well, congrats!
Now someone knows more about something off-topic, and she left.
Does that make you feel better?!
She's a couple of years younger than you for Madokami's sake!

Really mature, guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Today at 5:13 pm

Back to top Go down

My eyeballs are splitting open.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next