Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 My eyeballs are splitting open.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:14 pm

Maka wrote:
Lucky is right. This started a feud, and someone left.
Thank you.
And this topic has nothing to do with the Illuminati, so don't get so worked up about it.
It's actually sorta mean.
Someone has left because someone was rude.
Well, congrats!
Now someone knows more about something off-topic, and she left.
Does that make you feel better?!
She's a couple of years younger than you for Madokami's sake!

Realy mature, guys.
I don't feel guilty, is that's what your trying to do. I also accept I was harsh, but I normally don't treat ignorance very well and sometimes the wrong person says the wrong thing at the wrong time and then I just go off on them. I apologize if she took things personally or to heart, but I'm not going to feel guilty.


Plus, she mistook a lot of what I said. Whether that was due to her own compehension level or my way of phrasing things, i don't know. What I do know is that what I said was from my own view of the earlier conversation.

I also want to say that never once did I think she was stupid or "... full of 'ignorance'." I did, however, believe she was misinformed and thought it would be best to use blunt, rude comments to spread better information quickly.

Any who, I'm a very moral person who can't stand being mean fornveryblong and I would wholly like to apologize for my behavior. Seeing the outcome now I see that my choice, while I planned to use t more as a quick info spreader thingy, didn't turn out very well. It was expected, but I didn't wish to insult anybody to do harm. The words I chose were used to create a rude tone/mood so that I could et people to read my post for one, and to wake you guys up a bit I guess. I am very much sorry (you might not believe so, but why would I waste so much time otherwise? I'm on an iPhone for goodness sake) and while I doubt you'll forgive me anytime soon I hope you'll at least know I tried to fix this. I will now go and edit my posts so they won't cause anymore harm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:20 pm

Relora wrote:
Maka wrote:
Lucky is right. This started a feud, and someone left.
Thank you.
And this topic has nothing to do with the Illuminati, so don't get so worked up about it.
It's actually sorta mean.
Someone has left because someone was rude.
Well, congrats!
Now someone knows more about something off-topic, and she left.
Does that make you feel better?!
She's a couple of years younger than you for Madokami's sake!

Realy mature, guys.
I don't feel guilty, is that's what your trying to do. I also accept I was harsh, but I normally don't treat ignorance very well and sometimes the wrong person says the wrong thing at the wrong time and then I just go off on them. I apologize if she took things personally or to heart, but I'm not going to feel guilty.


Plus, she mistook a lot of what I said. Whether that was due to her own compehension level or my way of phrasing things, i don't know. What I do know is that what I said was from my own view of the earlier conversation.

I also want to say that never once did I think she was stupid or "... full of 'ignorance'." I did, however, believe she was misinformed and thought it would be best to use blunt, rude comments to spread better information quickly.

Any who, I'm a very moral person who can't stand being mean fornveryblong and I would wholly like to apologize for my behavior. Seeing the outcome now I see that my choice, while I planned to use t more as a quick info spreader thingy, didn't turn out very well. It was expected, but I didn't wish to insult anybody to do harm. The words I chose were used to create a rude tone/mood so that I could et people to read my post for one, and to wake you guys up a bit I guess. I am very much sorry (you might not believe so, but why would I waste so much time otherwise? I'm on an iPhone for goodness sake) and while I doubt you'll forgive me anytime soon I hope you'll at least know I tried to fix this. I will now go and edit my posts so they won't cause anymore harm.

So you thought being rude was going to fix stuff? Thats a new way of fixing everything.

Also, I have the same comprehension level as every other kid my age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 15
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:15 am

@lucky13 all you're doing is adding another page to this drama, which we don't need! i was trying to be nice to you so this could be over with ( last post on page 3 ), but instead you're lashing out towards everyone. i know you can be so much more calm and kind than this, i do! so please don't take this to heart; as i said, it's a silly argument and it doesn't need to get worse. relora has apologized, and instead of being grateful for her apology, you replied in a rather abrupt manner. i'm sorry too, if i've hurt you in any way! but please calm down because i don't want to deal with tension; i'd much rather be friends with you!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:12 am

Lucky13 wrote:
Relora wrote:
Maka wrote:
Lucky is right. This started a feud, and someone left.
Thank you.
And this topic has nothing to do with the Illuminati, so don't get so worked up about it.
It's actually sorta mean.
Someone has left because someone was rude.
Well, congrats!
Now someone knows more about something off-topic, and she left.
Does that make you feel better?!
She's a couple of years younger than you for Madokami's sake!

Realy mature, guys.
I don't feel guilty, is that's what your trying to do. I also accept I was harsh, but I normally don't treat ignorance very well and sometimes the wrong person says the wrong thing at the wrong time and then I just go off on them. I apologize if she took things personally or to heart, but I'm not going to feel guilty.


Plus, she mistook a lot of what I said. Whether that was due to her own compehension level or my way of phrasing things, i don't know. What I do know is that what I said was from my own view of the earlier conversation.

I also want to say that never once did I think she was stupid or "... full of 'ignorance'." I did, however, believe she was misinformed and thought it would be best to use blunt, rude comments to spread better information quickly.

Any who, I'm a very moral person who can't stand being mean fornveryblong and I would wholly like to apologize for my behavior. Seeing the outcome now I see that my choice, while I planned to use t more as a quick info spreader thingy, didn't turn out very well. It was expected, but I didn't wish to insult anybody to do harm. The words I chose were used to create a rude tone/mood so that I could et people to read my post for one, and to wake you guys up a bit I guess. I am very much sorry (you might not believe so, but why would I waste so much time otherwise? I'm on an iPhone for goodness sake) and while I doubt you'll forgive me anytime soon I hope you'll at least know I tried to fix this. I will now go and edit my posts so they won't cause anymore harm.

So you thought being rude was going to fix stuff? Thats a new way of fixing everything.

Also, I have the same comprehension level as every other kid my age.


Okay obviously it's futile to talk to you. If you're just going to twist my words every time I say something, even when I'm apologizing so be it. It is what it is and I would've realized not to bother apologizing because I knew you were just going to do that again.

Also, not everyone your age has the same comprehension level, there's a norm, yes, but I don't want to treat you like a child if you appear to be smarter, like I think you are.

I'd much rather be friends, but if you just want to keep drama between us so be it, because I'm not going to respond to it anymore. Drama is something I avoid like the plague if I can't fix it quickly. I apologize, now have fun with the forum and don't quit because I'm the only one being really rude here. Its not something I do a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:32 am

... Can someone end this topic? Its all about a bunch of people fighting if 666 is the devil sign or not or whatever. We are all getting REALLY off topic here so can SOMEONE PLEASE END THIS TOPIC. All I wanted to point out is that Slender Man was in gravity falls.

I have to say, I am very disappointed in all of you who were fighting. This is like the first time I am being serious for once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:39 am

I haven't looked at this topic since page 1.... oh my god guys.


I'm really sorry Lucky13, but I'm going to have to agree with Oliver, Relora and Blu here. You're being immature, rude and a little offensive.

If your opinion is wrong, let it drop. Don't flip out at the person who proved your ideas false. I understand that you are younger, but that doesn't excuse your behaviour.

Sorry if I'm backseat-modding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:13 am

Pippin wrote:
I haven't looked at this topic since page 1.... oh my god guys.


I'm really sorry Lucky13, but I'm going to have to agree with Oliver, Relora and Blu here. You're being immature, rude and a little offensive.

If your opinion is wrong, let it drop. Don't flip out at the person who proved your ideas false. I understand that you are younger, but that doesn't excuse your behaviour.

Sorry if I'm backseat-modding.

Ditto. Just pure ditto.

Can someone end this topic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My eyeballs are splitting open.   Today at 5:31 am

Back to top Go down
 
My eyeballs are splitting open.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» My eyeballs are splitting open.
» Just chilling ( open)
» Open certificate?
» ~FORGE WORLD OPEN DAY~
» Tied or Open?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: