Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Thoughts on this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Thoughts on this?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:17 pm

A man TATTOOED his DOG
asdfghjkl; I am so upset about this. I just don't think it's right! That poor dog, I bet she didn't even want to get the dumb tattoo but the stupid owner thought it would be cool. He said it was only for identification purposes but I mean come on! There are other ways of doing that instead of tattooing your freaking dog.
Ugh. Some pictures
Link
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on this?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:26 pm

That's awful. Getting tattooed is an extremely painful process and he literally forced it upon his dog. I don't care if it's for 'identification purposes', it's still really horrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on this?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:52 pm

That is just horrible! There's no need to tattoo your dog for 'identification purposes'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Check yoself before u shrek yoself,,, kidding   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Gandalf the White wrote:
That's awful. Getting tattooed is an extremely painful process and he literally forced it upon his dog. I don't care if it's for 'identification purposes', it's still really horrible.

Extremely painful? The needles do not even go in your skin a centimeter. They only go in 1/16 of an inch. I'm pretty sure the only places a tattoo may really hurt are bony areas like shoulder blades, ankles, etc. Please do not say its extremely painful, they don't stab you. The most you could get out of it is a few drops of blood. You're partially right, since it's on his groin, though....

Anyway, my thoughts say that this is cruel. Like I told Gandalf, he got it on his groin so it must hurt a ton. There's also tons of other ways he could've identified his dog easily, like his name, collar, and even dying a certain part of his fur. The dying process does not hurt, trust me :L The owner could've at least gotten it on a meatier place, like his thigh or something.

But, guys, this has been going on for years. No need to point this man out specifically. He probably really cares about his dog and can't stand losing him, and didn't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3578
Join date : 2013-02-16
Age : 9

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on this?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Piper McLean wrote:
Gandalf the White wrote:
That's awful. Getting tattooed is an extremely painful process and he literally forced it upon his dog. I don't care if it's for 'identification purposes', it's still really horrible.

Extremely painful? The needles do not even go in your skin a centimeter. They only go in 1/16 of an inch. I'm pretty sure the only places a tattoo may really hurt are bony areas like shoulder blades, ankles, etc. Please do not say its extremely painful, they don't stab you. The most you could get out of it is a few drops of blood. You're partially right, since it's on his groin, though....

Anyway, my thoughts say that this is cruel. Like I told Gandalf, he got it on his groin so it must hurt a ton. There's also tons of other ways he could've identified his dog easily, like his name, collar, and even dying a certain part of his fur. The dying process does not hurt, trust me :L The owner could've at least gotten it on a meatier place, like his thigh or something.

But, guys, this has been going on for years. No need to point this man out specifically. He probably really cares about his dog and can't stand losing him, and didn't know what else to do.
Perhaps I over exaggerated with the 'extremely' part, but I do remember it hurting rather bad? I suppose it varies from person to person, though.
Anyway, the point is that the owner should have stuck to another way to 'identify' his dog without getting it tattooed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on this?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Actually tattoes do hurt even though they don't go into your skin that much they do hurt. its more like bees stinging you but those dogs must have hurt a little. tattoos do hurt but they more sting. I heard about this from my friends mom who got a tattoo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on this?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Tattoos are ugly on people and even uglier on dogs :l


The things people do >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on this?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:56 pm

This is just mean. Man, I hate when people do this stuff just because it looks "cool" to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on this?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Tricky wrote:
Actually tattoes do hurt even though they don't go into your skin that much they do hurt. its more like bees stinging you but those dogs must have hurt a little. tattoos do hurt but they more sting. I heard about this from my friends mom who got a tattoo.
They are NOT like bee stings. Bee stings are a gajillion times more painful, because those things get in your skin. Tattoos kind of feel like pinches. Your body gets used to it after a while, though. Like I said, too, it varies depending where you get it and how sensitive you are.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on this?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Can I slap the man in the face? I mean a TATOO? Thats just ridiculous. If he just wanted his dog to be 'unique' he could just give the dog a collar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on this?   Today at 9:06 am

Back to top Go down
 
Thoughts on this?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Thoughts on Difficulty
» Thoughts on Blood Angels list.
» 1500 Points Purifier List! Thoughts
» Thoughts on Forza 4
» possible new car- thoughts?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: