Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Artists get over here NOWWW

Go down 
+2
flower
dewey decimal system
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Artists get over here NOWWW Empty
PostSubject: Artists get over here NOWWW   Artists get over here NOWWW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Okai so my chibi art is a FAILURE. I've never posted any of them before, but if you've come to some of my joinme's... let me just apologize for the disappointment :'c I'm such an art noob omg.
Anyways I need help. This is my first actually FINISHED chibi, and yes its very messy well too bad. I used Sumo Paint on Muzy (and I love Muzy now<3 my muzy: http://dewey321.muzy.com/ It's currently empty though. I'll be posting art mostly but some other stuff occasionally. Also from now on all I'm going to use is DA Muro and Sumo Paint hehe. Ugh sorry for this tangent). Basically this is just to show you how I want my chibi style to be like?
Spoiler:
As you can see it's pretty basic. This is just an example though. It will probably look a lot better traditional too =3= (digital art; I suck at it.) And there is no shading/folds/anything because like I said its an example!
So give me tips, okay please and thank you <3
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Artists get over here NOWWW   Artists get over here NOWWW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Well, The eyes. They aren't anime eyes, unless thats your style and you don't want them to be anime eyes.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Artists get over here NOWWW   Artists get over here NOWWW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Lucky13 wrote:
Well, The eyes. They aren't anime eyes, unless thats your style and you don't want them to be anime eyes.
Yeah they aren't supposed to be :b I thought it would look weird because I want my style to be simple and ... nevermind. I'll work on the eyes I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artists get over here NOWWW   Artists get over here NOWWW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Dewey wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:
Yeah they aren't supposed to be :b I thought it would look weird because I want my style to be simple and ... nevermind. I'll work on the eyes I guess.
they dont HAVE to be anime eyes. chibis are just like, cute, small versions of things. just use your own style and be original. thats really all i have to say
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Artists get over here NOWWW   Artists get over here NOWWW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Piper McLean wrote:
Dewey wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:
they dont HAVE to be anime eyes. chibis are just like, cute, small versions of things. just use your own style and be original. thats really all i have to say

Okay. Just asking a question. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Artists get over here NOWWW   Artists get over here NOWWW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:17 pm

White highlight dots in the eyes. Cleanliness. Colored Outlines.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Artists get over here NOWWW   Artists get over here NOWWW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:23 pm

@lucky13 a lot of chibi artists do eyes like that though!

i can see where your going with this, dewey, but i do have some critiques:

large:

i wasn't sure exactly what precise body type you wanted, so i gave you some tips on both, if it helps!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Artists get over here NOWWW   Artists get over here NOWWW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:31 pm

i actually think the body and head styles work very well. dont throw opinions in critiques, only do facts
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Artists get over here NOWWW   Artists get over here NOWWW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:35 pm

um hop i think youre overdoing it a bit, chibis are just supposed to be quick and fun
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Artists get over here NOWWW   Artists get over here NOWWW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Oliver wrote:
i actually think the body and head styles work very well. dont throw opinions in critiques, only do facts
yeah it was pretty based on my opinion, sorry. it looked confusing for me, but maybe that's just because the arms are long. sorry if i confused anybody; i wasn't really sure what to do myself!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Artists get over here NOWWW   Artists get over here NOWWW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Artists get over here NOWWW Ad12
Okay this one is also pretty messy (because I am working on these quickly... it will take me some time to do it better like a few days =3=) and I made the arms like that because OMG. I FORGOT TO DO ARMS! And I almost posted it! Hahaha I was laughing so hard because everyone would be like... "Where's the arms?" And I kept messing up on the fingers. So yeah heh. I couldn't make the text yellow like I tried to and the background would be white... Sumo was being all weird >.< Anyways I just looked at this thread and thanks for the advice! I'm going to try to make a decent chibi later on xD This one was just for practice but obviously not that much progress yet... Ugh! Learning is hard. I have a question for you guys! How long did it take you to get good at art? I know everyone here is like amazing at it... it will probably take me years xD
So yeah like I said I just looked at this topic but I will take you guys' advice next time!
Back to top Go down
A t e l i e r
Regular Fantagian
A t e l i e r

Location : Computer chair. Or Apple store. They're the same thing.

PostSubject: Re: Artists get over here NOWWW   Artists get over here NOWWW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:02 pm

You could try making the brush size smaller so it could look neater -3-
Back to top Go down
http://atelierpixel.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artists get over here NOWWW   Artists get over here NOWWW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artists get over here NOWWW
Page 1 of 1