Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13)

Go down 
+4
dewey decimal system
Rufistar
Lenka
Squirtle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13) Empty
PostSubject: I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13)   I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:30 pm

So a few days ago I went to the mall (and it was my first time omg I had to see EVERYTHING<3) and I don't know why I didn't post this earlier but whatever. Anyways. We came to the DVD/CD/Movies, Music & More Store (not the real name but what I'm calling it okay it's catchy) and there was SO MUCH JAPANESE STUFF. I'm talking all-out. You guys would have went mad! So they also had MLP snapbacks, t-shirts, and posters too! *fangirl squeal* Also adventure time stuff! (plus angry birds, domo, hello kitty... it was HEAVEN.) But back to the Japanese stuff. Pocky, ramune, and anime everywhere! I totally wasn't expecting it but yeah. Then we went to the bookstore and I got my first manga (Maximum Ride asdfghjkl; finished it in a day)! Such a memorable day... *tear falls*
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13)   I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Lucky! Can you tell me the name so I can see if they have the store near where I live? I wnat to go there so bad...By the way what is Maximum Rude about?
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13)   I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:34 pm

OMIGOSH that sounds awesome. My friend went to a store called Hot Topic and she told me she'd seen a "miki miki doll or whatever" I showed her a picture of Hatsune Miku and she was like "OMIGOSH DATS HERRR." I hope you bought yourself pocky!<3
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13)   I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:36 pm

That sounds really cool!

Hatsune Miku wrote:
Lucky! Can you tell me the name so I can see if they have the store near where I live? I wnat to go there so bad...By the way what is Maximum Rude about?

A kid in my class presented a project about Maximum Ride and he said something about people doing experiments to make people have angel/bird's wings. Then this winged girl tried to escape or something... something like that. I've been meaning to read it.

Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13)   I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Hatsune Miku wrote:
The bookstore? It's called BAM. (Books A Million Cx great name huh?) And its about these kids who escaped from a science lab, they have bird's DNA and wings. They're constantly on the run from evil wolf-men called Erasers who were sent from the lab, because the scientists want to bring the kids back. It's really good, and I think theres someone else on here who's read it; Candlelit? I think. Anyways yeah =3= and @Lenka I WANTED TO. It was chocolate! But... I didn't *cries*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13)   I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Ah that sounds great C:
I'm glad you had fun. And they had MLP stuff? WANT. Ahah it sounds really cool.
If only they had those cute pictures of RD kissing Fluttershy...
I read the Maximum Ride manga, its at my school, but I only read books 1-3 QQ
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13)   I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Candlelit wrote:
If only they had those cute pictures of RD kissing Fluttershy...
what is WRONG with you its fluttershy/rarity not rainbow dash/fluttershy SMH

but that sounds fun!! here in mexico theres none of that, i wish there was ;;
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
~Fantasy
Junior Fantagian
~Fantasy

Location : At home dying to play my computer... -6 more years to go...-

PostSubject: Re: I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13)   I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Im so jealous >:/ I barely go anywhere additonal [I just usually go to School.]
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyangel60.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13)   I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:17 am

Hatsune Miku wrote:
...By the way what is Maximum Rude about?

It's a book written by a guy who knows nothing about science.

Giving someone "2%" bird DNA will not give them wings. And even if it could, they would be FAR too heavy to fly with them. And what about their shoulders? They'd have to have, like, four sets or something. Having wings is like having another set of arms.

On top of that, the series itself sucks. Angel is freaking creepy, Fang is an annoying jerk, and I'm not even going to go into the lab. Why the heck would someone call a lab where they make weird mutant superheroes a "school"? What are they learning? The plot is stupid, and you get really annoyed with the whole ZOMG I FUND MY REEL PARENTZZZ thing they keep pulling out for more "drama".

I don't recommend it myself.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13)   I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:25 am

Oh my gosh really? that sounds good.Angry Birds i always play that game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13)   I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I couldnt believe this (uh 4-4-'13)
Page 1 of 1