Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]] Empty
PostSubject: Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]]   Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:15 pm

Ariana and her little sister Margarette (Maggy) get on a ship with their parents, which is supposed to be a way to get to Australia, but suddenly, a huge storm hits, and out of all the 35 people, they are the only survivors on board. They are happy about it first, but once they notice neither of them know how to direct the boat, they sail across the ocean as they get further away from home. Now you should control them to see if they'll ever save themselves.

Spoiler:

CURRENT CHARACTER: ARIANA
DATE: DAY 01
PLACE: SLIGHTLY WRECKED SHIP, CABIN ON TOP FLOOR.
WEATHER: SUNNY, REALLY HOT, EASILY MAKES YOU THIRSTY.

I just gave you some information to help you. For this moment, you can only control Ariana, but I'll inform you about when you can switch characters.

Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]]   Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:21 pm

>She looks for some fresh water for her family not the ocean water.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]]   Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:53 pm

>She looks for some fresh water for her family not the ocean water.

Ariana woke up from the tiny wooden cabin and looked around. It was so hot.. She quickly became thirsty. She looked down at the ocean water. So tempting. She quickly spotted sharks and took the idea out of her head. If she dipped her hands into that water, they would be chomped off before she could even yell for help. She ran up to the staircase and went to the bottom floor, the storage room. There were plenty of barrels containing different drinks, but more than half of them were cut and contaminated. She cut a small hole in a container and scooped her hands in, then started drinking water like a dog. She took the small barrel, cut it in half and now she had water in each half that looked like bowls. She decided one would be for cleaning and one would be for consuming.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]]   Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:52 pm

> She shows her family the two buckets of water, she then shows them which one to get clean in and the one to drink from
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]]   Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:25 pm

> She shows her family the two buckets of water, she then shows them which one to get clean in and the one to drink from

Family.. That made her tear up a little, knowing that the only family member alive was her sister. She went up to the little cabin where her sister was sleeping, and gently shook her to wake her up.

NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED: MARGARETTE

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]]   Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:42 pm

(( we can play as margarette?))
>Margarette woke up as her sister shook her, margarette gets up and hugs her sister
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]]   Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:44 pm

>Ariana looks around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]]   Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marine Queens [[STORYLINE GAME]]
Page 1 of 1