Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Book of the Dead RP APPS! (OPEN!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Book of the Dead RP APPS! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Book of the Dead RP APPS! (OPEN!)   Book of the Dead RP APPS! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Alright, I doubt anyone will apply for this as my roleplays never really work out but oh well! Anyway, this roleplay is very much based on the Evil Dead (the original, of course.)
You do not need to have seen the movie to apply or to understand what’s going on! I’ve summed up the only part that will matter for the roleplay. c:

Plot:
Spoiler:

Rules:
Spoiler:

Application:
Spoiler:

Once everyone’s applied and when we’re about to start, I’ll try to send you when and if your character will die, if it gets possessed, etc. Please do feel free to PM me any preferences you might have regarding your character’s possible death and/or possession. I'll most likely be playing the NPCs and whatnot, but you're free to be one after your main characters have died!
I'll post my app after I see if anyone actually applies for this thing. ;u;
UPDATE: Accepting Gamemods to help out with the order of the possessions, deaths, etc.

Last edited by Ash Williams on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:30 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : More typos, ugh. ;u;)
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Book of the Dead RP APPS! (OPEN!)   Book of the Dead RP APPS! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:20 pm

I'm a slippery apple ;3; This seems cool!!

Name: Tambry Autumn
Personality: Courageous, Stubborn, She's like a leader, bossy, always wants things to go her way, doesn't like listening to others ideas, always thinks she's right.
Biography: Tambry's parents divorced when she was five, and her dad commit suicide after his wife demanded to file a divorce. As for Tambry's mother, she died of cancer when Tamry was six, so Tambry moved in with her adoptive " parents" Mary and Sue. ( NO, they are NOT lesbians! They are just best friends!! nothing sexual!!)
Picture/Appearance: Can I do this later?? In a rush Sad
Other (things like your character’s sexuality would go here!): She's straight, doesn't have many friends, and is always on her cell phone
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Book of the Dead RP APPS! (OPEN!)   Book of the Dead RP APPS! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Thanks for applying, Despair! You're accepted. n-n
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book of the Dead RP APPS! (OPEN!)   Book of the Dead RP APPS! (OPEN!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book of the Dead RP APPS! (OPEN!)
Page 1 of 1