Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

WACOM WHATTT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: WACOM WHATTT   Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:05 pm

I am really getting into digital art! I wasn't before but now I am REALLY into it!
I need some sugesestiongs fro a tablet? I like the WACOM onss a lot, but which tablet do you guys use? and also I will be paying for it myself so it cant be too exespensive sjhdjfjdkshfkjdhkf

Tank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WACOM WHATTT   Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:07 pm

A lot of people said they liked the Bamboo Wacom.
The tablet I lost was a Bamboo Splash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WACOM WHATTT   Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:08 pm

I use Wamcom
Its fabulous, A+
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WACOM WHATTT   Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:09 pm

just
dont get a graphic tablet if youre drawing
i did and i regret it
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WACOM WHATTT   Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:39 pm

I have a boring wacom bamboo and it's not that big: [click for picture], but it works. I have no idea about tablets though because I got this one a long time ago.

@Taost if graphic tablets are these, [click], then how is that bad for drawing?

Last edited by Rufistar on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WACOM WHATTT   Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:16 am

Rufistar wrote:
I have a boring wacom bamboo and it's not that big: [click for picture], but it works. I have no idea about tablets though because I got this one a long time ago.

@Mutie if graphic tablets are these, [click], then how is that bad for drawing?
um i am no mutie
and thats not a graphic tablet. well it is but no. this thing is a graphic tablet
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Adesso-CyberTablet-Z8-Graphics-Tablet/21550028?findingMethod=rr
and especially monoprice tablets god they are so so so so bad its like, the resolution is off, smoothing doesnt seem work on any program, the pen is so uncomfortable, and the tablet itself is way to big. looK:

http://blog.lemieux-design.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/tablet.jpg
it looks really small but its like 12"x9" plus the parts that are niot the drawing space
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WACOM WHATTT   Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:18 am

Get a bamboo splash they are perfect for new tablet people but if your looking for something a bit more advanced get the bamboo create
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WACOM WHATTT   Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:57 am

Taost wrote:
Rufistar wrote:

@Taost if graphic tablets are these, [click], then how is that bad for drawing?
um i am no mutie
and thats not a graphic tablet. well it is but no. this thing is a graphic tablet
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Adesso-CyberTablet-Z8-Graphics-Tablet/21550028?findingMethod=rr
and especially monoprice tablets god they are so so so so bad its like, the resolution is off, smoothing doesnt seem work on any program, the pen is so uncomfortable, and the tablet itself is way to big. looK:

http://blog.lemieux-design.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/tablet.jpg
it looks really small but its like 12"x9" plus the parts that are niot the drawing space

Sorry for the name mistake and it's just that I googled graphic tablet and that was what was showing up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WACOM WHATTT   Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:13 pm

Crona wrote:
Get a bamboo splash they are perfect for new tablet people but if your looking for something a bit more advanced get the bamboo create
yeah try starting with something simple like a bamboo splash. my first tablet was my bamboo create, and it was pretty overwhelming at first. the only reason i got it is because i needed a large canvas and it was a comfy fit. i'm used to it now, but you should probably try something cheaper and simpler.

also don't order off of the wacom website or buy it in stores. i bought mine on amazon.com and saved like 20 dollars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WACOM WHATTT   Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:22 pm

blu wrote:
Crona wrote:
yeah try starting with something simple like a bamboo splash. my first tablet was my bamboo create, and it was pretty overwhelming at first. the only reason i got it is because i needed a large canvas and it was a comfy fit. i'm used to it now, but you should probably try something cheaper and simpler.

also don't order off of the wacom website or buy it in stores. i bought mine on amazon.com and saved like 20 dollars.
bamboo splashes are decent, but the only thing i noticed was that their pen pressure is much too light. no matter how hard i press, what brush i use, or what opacity i put it on, it always will come out a lighter color when i use it.

i thought the bamboo multi-touch was nice. sadly it broke on me. its okay to start out with bamboo splash even if its complicated, itll cost less money and trust me its easy to get used to!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WACOM WHATTT   Today at 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down

WACOM WHATTT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1