Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Comic/Comic Ideas?

Go down 
+5
o
Table.
YEEZUS
SilverBell
Rufistar
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Comic/Comic Ideas? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:23 pm

Witch wrote:
I'd totally like to help! I don't have really any ideas, but I'd like to help with the characters and the designs of them even though I'm 2% creative.

yes character design would be a great help!! no matter how small, help does a great amount. besides, i think i already settled the idea thing, thanks to hop and marshy.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Dadoot doot idk this seems fun, I would like to help, but the only thing I could do is build up plot and throw in some twists but I will be #1 fan!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Taost wrote:
Witch wrote:
I'd totally like to help! I don't have really any ideas, but I'd like to help with the characters and the designs of them even though I'm 2% creative.

yes character design would be a great help!! no matter how small, help does a great amount. besides, i think i already settled the idea thing, thanks to hop and marshy.
Ah I'm really glad that I can help c:
I really love designing so this shouldn't be too hard for me.
I'm really excited for this ^^

Also if I'm designing the characters, I'm sorry for getting a little ahead of where we should be, it would help I I knew the characters personalities but just ignore me ahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Witch wrote:
Taost wrote:
Witch wrote:

Also if I'm designing the characters, I'm sorry for getting a little ahead of where we should be, it would help I I knew the characters personalities but just ignore me ahah

no, no, i understand! a lot of characters' appearances are based off their personalities, like how "the shorter you are the angrier you are" or "the bigger the forehead the bigger the brain" and stuff like that. so once we come up with personalities, i will include you in creating appearances!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:49 am

Well like I said before I would really like to help, with the writing though haha I cant draw xD
....but if you don't want my help I understand =3=

I do have a question/suggestion. Q: Are you going to have the comic split into POVs? Like for example, one section of the comic would be in Bob's POV, then move onto Kate's POV, and so on. Because (here's the suggestion part) you can have 1 writer work on Bob's POV, another writer on Kate's POV and etc. The comic will get done quicker and it will be more interesting to see all the different styles (I think everyone has a different writing "style", like with art) come together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Taost wrote:
Witch wrote:
Taost wrote:
Witch wrote:

no, no, i understand! a lot of characters' appearances are based off their personalities, like how "the shorter you are the angrier you are" or "the bigger the forehead the bigger the brain" and stuff like that. so once we come up with personalities, i will include you in creating appearances!
Thank you very much ah I'm looking forward to this ;u;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Dewey wrote:
Well like I said before I would really like to help, with the writing though haha I cant draw xD
....but if you don't want my help I understand =3=

I do have a question/suggestion. Q: Are you going to have the comic split into POVs? Like for example, one section of the comic would be in Bob's POV, then move onto Kate's POV, and so on. Because (here's the suggestion part) you can have 1 writer work on Bob's POV, another writer on Kate's POV and etc. The comic will get done quicker and it will be more interesting to see all the different styles (I think everyone has a different writing "style", like with art) come together.

nah. ill probably just keep it third person POV or have it on some main characters POV.
also, hop and my older sister are going to help with that stuff. i guess i got all the jobs for the team?:

idea- marshy, hop and i
writing- hop, my sister
character design- witch and i
art- me
site hosting- anyone else who would like to help like donating and stuff and i??

@witch: no problem!! thank you for volunteering to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:31 pm

HI HI double post i really dont care if i get an infraction at this point.
soooo anyway
i would like to talk with everyone whos helping out. i want to start thinking up the plot, characters, title, etc. we already have an idea to help start us out.
once we get a title ill make the site, and hopefully ill be able to put a chat engine on it!!
i made a skype chat, but i dont know anyones skype accounts. can everyone please give me their skype? i only have hops because she was already in my contacts before.

mine is toastishot. yeah its silly whatever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:58 pm

I don't have a skype unfortunately, I might make one but if you want to contact me, you can send me an ask on tumblr or go send me a note/post a comment on my DA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:32 am

Witch wrote:
I don't have a skype unfortunately, I might make one but if you want to contact me, you can send me an ask on tumblr or go send me a note/post a comment on my DA.

if you dont want to download it, you can use http://imo.im/
just make an account. then ill add you to the group.
ill try my best to contact you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comic/Comic Ideas?   Comic/Comic Ideas? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comic/Comic Ideas?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2