Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

ANOTHER bombing??

Go down 
+13
ary
Lenka
Velocity
Oliver
Rufistar
dewey decimal system
SilverBell
Relora
YEEZUS
Squirtle
Flynn
flower
Abstract
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
o
Veteran Fantagian

ANOTHER bombing?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER bombing??   ANOTHER bombing?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:38 pm

it's horrible news, really. people can be crazy and i don't know what the person was thinking when they set those bombs.

however, @banana, you can't just say that it's not a big deal because even if the people who died aren't close to us, it still is devastating nonetheless to those who knew victims of this bombing. plus, it's a big deal for our country as this imposes a threat to America's security and safety. but i do agree with you that life goes on, and at least those who died are in a better place now. also, Americans should be more aware of what's going on in 3rd world countries; you do make a point there. unfortunately, everyone here is too busy arguing against themselves about politics and such that they're no attention to what's happening in other areas of the world.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

ANOTHER bombing?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER bombing??   ANOTHER bombing?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:38 pm

i wish the word bomb Did never egsist in my life it is a horrible heart breaking word.
Back to top Go down

ANOTHER bombing??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: