Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!

Go down 
+2
o
flower
6 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:03 pm

!!
OMG

I FOUND A CATCHING FIRE TEASER ON YOUTUBE OMG

Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:05 pm

i saw that! it looks entertaining, though it doesn't appear to be any better than the hunger games.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:07 pm

@blu catching fire is the best book, in my opinion.

But I feel like this is going to ruin the book.. It always happens. an AMAZING book turns into a bad movie.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Dreamer wrote:

But I feel like this is going to ruin the book.. It always happens. an AMAZING book turns into a bad movie.
oh no i mean the movie, not the book. i've only seen the movie for the hunger games; i haven't gotten around to reading the book. but this looks to be the same as the hunger games, just with an altered storyline.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:12 pm

blu wrote:
Dreamer wrote:

oh no i mean the movie, not the book. i've only seen the movie for the hunger games; i haven't gotten around to reading the book. but this looks to be the same as the hunger games, just with an altered storyline.

they are part of the same trilogy

you need to read the books

YOU NEED TO
Back to top Go down
~Fantasy
Junior Fantagian
~Fantasy

Location : At home dying to play my computer... -6 more years to go...-

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Excitement ^^
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyangel60.deviantart.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Dreamer wrote:
blu wrote:
Dreamer wrote:

YOU NEED TO
yeah i know. i'm saying that catching fire doesn't seem like it will be a better movie than than the hunger games. sorry for the confusion!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:27 pm

blu wrote:
Dreamer wrote:
blu wrote:
Dreamer wrote:

YOU NEED TO
yeah i know. i'm saying that catching fire doesn't seem like it will be a better movie than than the hunger games. sorry for the confusion!

OHHH
I SEE
its okay xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:43 pm

omfg i swear to flippin god if someone compares a book to a movie again i will jump out a window. it doesnt make a difference and ur not cool if you do it. theyre both forms of art and they each deserve the same amount of love as the other. its really hard to be successful in the movie business as it is in the writing business. if you have no experience in making either of them/never been to film or art school, i think u need 2 stfu

anyway this looks real cool. i never read the actual books because i have no money or a library card but maybe thisll help me learn about it!!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:03 pm

Taost wrote:
omfg i swear to flippin god if someone compares a book to a movie again i will jump out a window. it doesnt make a difference and ur not cool if you do it. theyre both forms of art and they each deserve the same amount of love as the other. its really hard to be successful in the movie business as it is in the writing business. if you have no experience in making either of them/never been to film or art school, i think u need 2 stfu

anyway this looks real cool. i never read the actual books because i have no money or a library card but maybe thisll help me learn about it!!

did you tell me to STFU..

anyway the books are really good I can give you a summary of them all if you like
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:38 pm

OMG I FUDGING NEED TO WATCH THIS ASDFGHJK GIMME A LIBRARY CARD RIGHT NOWKjsbgksbgalFHJDH
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:39 pm

I'm not interested in Hunger Games but ok
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Taost wrote:

but it's always fun to point out the similarities and differences between the movie and the book, right? like in the hobbit, i noticed that the first part of the movie after frodo's appearance is straight from the book, line for line. and technically you could compare them as to which is more entertaining, although that would only be an opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:19 pm

blu wrote:
Taost wrote:

but it's always fun to point out the similarities and differences between the movie and the book, right? like in the hobbit, i noticed that the first part of the movie after frodo's appearance is straight from the book, line for line. and technically you could compare them as to which is more entertaining, although that would only be an opinion.
well tbh there's nothing wrong with comparing them just don't say "omg the movie sucked and it ruined the book all the way"
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Taost wrote:
blu wrote:
Taost wrote:

well tbh there's nothing wrong with comparing them just don't say "omg the movie sucked and it ruined the book all the way"
yeah you can't say a movie ruined a book/ vice versa, since they're two completely different things
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:02 pm

I flipped out completely when I saw the trailer. I am really looking forward to the movie besides already being a fan of Jen and the books. The movie and the series both have their own aspects that differentiate them from each other but it gives a whole new spin off to the world of the Hunger Games, that's what makes them special in their own ways.
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!   OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMFG OMFG CATCHING FIRE TEASER!!!
Page 1 of 1